Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1) It is now racist for a white person to translate the work of a black person

2) It is now homophobic for a straight actor to play a gay character

3) It is now racist for a white therapist to treat a black client

4) It is now racist to have advanced high school programs

5) It is now transphobic for biological females to reject having to compete against trans women (biological males)

6) It is now Islamophobic to criticize any tenets of Islam

7) It is now science denialism to question the ongoing COVID lockdowns

8) It is now science denialism to question any tenets stemming from climate change alarmists

9) It is now epistemological bigotry to support the scientific method as THE means by which you adjudicate scientific hypotheses

10) It is now racist to argue that mathematics yields right and wrong answers

11) It is now racist to promote the ethos of individual dignity over collectivist identity politics

12) It is now racist to criticize a Noble Person of Color be it a famous athlete or celebrity

13) It is now transphobic to posit that only women menstruate

14) It is now racist to publicly proclaim your support for "wrong think" black individuals such as Thomas Sowell or Larry Elder

15) It is now misogynistic to note that women greatly outnumber men in universities

16) It is now sexist to publish scientific research that yields sex differences that are contrary to accepted politically correct orthodoxy

17) It is now racist to point to FBI murder stats broken down by interracial markers of victim and perpetrator

18) It is now racist to openly support national borders

19) It is now racist to seek to curb immigration from countries that espouse values that are deeply hateful and anti-liberty

20) It is now racist to not decolonize philosophy and literature departments

21) It is now racist to request that job offers be based on the merits of an individual's dossier rather than on the use immutable traits

That’s just the beginning. Read more about it.

Welcome to Clown World, 2021.

clown world.gif

The American Left is hell-bent on annoying and repulsing as many people as possible on cultural issues, and it refuses to see how that played a role in getting Trump elected in 2016 (and who knows, maybe again).

The American Right has sold its soul to an ignorant, arrogant, blatantly dishonest buffoon and lives in its own whacked out, bizarro, misguided, paranoid reality.

We're definitely in trouble. We've lost our shit for sure.

5) It is now transphobic for biological females to reject having to compete against trans women (biological males)

8) It is now science denialism to question any tenets stemming from climate change alarmists

9) It is now epistemological bigotry to support the scientific method as THE means by which you adjudicate scientific hypotheses

11) It is now racist to promote the ethos of individual dignity over collectivist identity politics

12) It is now racist to criticize a Noble Person of Color be it a famous athlete or celebrity

14) It is now racist to publicly proclaim your support for "wrong think" black individuals such as Thomas Sowell or Larry Elder

15) It is now misogynistic to note that women greatly outnumber men in universities

16) It is now sexist to publish scientific research that yields sex differences that are contrary to accepted politically correct orthodoxy

17) It is now racist to point to FBI murder stats broken down by interracial markers of victim and perpetrator

19) It is now racist to seek to curb immigration from countries that espouse values that are deeply hateful and anti-liberty

21) It is now racist to request that job offers be based on the merits of an individual's dossier rather than on the use immutable traits

Just another asshole's opinion. No more relevant than the next asshole you and the rest of the right wingers are going to dig up to prop up your narratives.
I'm sorry your savior isn't coming back and the party he represents is dying literally by the day, but you'll have to do better than some jerkoff's blog.
This blog looks like a long litany of decades of white grievance that had a hand in leading to the events of January 6, 2021.

The American Left is hell-bent on annoying and repulsing as many people as possible on cultural issues, and it refuses to see how that played a role in getting Trump elected in 2016 (and who knows, maybe again).

The American Right has sold its soul to an ignorant, arrogant, blatantly dishonest buffoon and lives in its own whacked out, bizarro, misguided, paranoid reality.

Well, he may be a buffoon, but I’m not selecting who’s going to live Nextdoor or date my kid. I’m electing who’s going to lead this nation properly.

His policies of Americans first pisses off the same people who created that list in the OP, so fantastic. And while he can’t even pronounce Psalms, he’s done more for religious faith and morals than any President in modern history.

It’s people like you who judge books by their cover that is the problem.

Just another asshole's opinion. No more relevant than the next asshole you and the rest of the right wingers are going to dig up to prop up your narratives.
I'm sorry your savior isn't coming back and the party he represents is dying literally by the day, but you'll have to do better than some jerkoff's blog.
This blog looks like a long litany of decades of white grievance that had a hand in leading to the events of January 6, 2021.
Opinion? Every point is based upon a real event instigated by you Leftards.

Well, he may be a buffoon, but I’m not selecting who’s going to live Nextdoor or date my kid. I’m electing who’s going to lead this nation properly.

His policies of Americans first pisses off the same people who created that list in the OP, so fantastic. And while he can’t even pronounce Psalms, he’s done more for religious faith and morals than any President in modern history.

Or it's those who don't understand that different Americans have different priorities, perspectives and experiences, and think that we're all supposed to live by yours.

Or it's those who don't understand that different Americans have different priorities, perspectives and experiences, and think that we're all supposed to live by yours.
Yes, different priorities. Like what’s listed in the OP. If you want university professors teaching that mathematics is racist and can therefore have no wrong answer, me and many others have a problem with that.

Yes, different priorities. Like what’s listed in the OP. If you want university professors teaching that mathematics is racist and can therefore have no wrong answer, me and many others have a problem with that.
... and I do too.

... and I do too.
Well then stop whining about the insane left not getting a voice.

... and I do too.
Please provide an actual quote of me doing that.

Ha ha. Just kidding. We both know you can't.

The left has to live in this arena because in the real world of logic they got clobbered.

... and I do too.

You’re doing it right here in this thread. You equating the insanity of the Left as outlined in the OP to the Right because you don’t like the personality of one person on the right. While you also talk about individuals having their own rights. Talk about hypocrisy.

Tell you what. You name one person who will fight for America and her citizens more than Trump. And tell us the track record of that person that justifies your selection.

Nobody is asking anyone to live by "our rules". Rational people just want leftists to use some f'ing common sense.

... and I do too.

You’re doing it right here in this thread. You equating the insanity of the Left as outlined in the OP to the Right because you don’t like the personality of one person on the right. While you also talk about individuals having their own rights. Talk about hypocrisy.

Tell you what. You name one person who will fight for America and her citizens more than Trump. And tell us the track record of that person that justifies your selection.
Two straw man arguments right away.

I'm not equating. I'm not saying the two sides are the same.

And my issues with Trumpism are not about one person's personality. You clearly have no idea what my view is, so you just make it up.

So you simply don't understand my perspectives and priorities. You're doing exactly what I predicted. You're part of the problem.

... and I do too.

And my issues with Trumpism are not about one person's personality. You clearly have no idea what my view is, so you just make it up.

So you simply don't understand my perspectives and priorities. You're doing exactly what I predicted. You're part of the problem.
Then name the one person who will fight for America more than Trump then. And why their track record supports that.
Should be easy.

... and I do too.

Then name the one person who will fight for America more than Trump then. And why their track record supports that.
Should be easy.
And who would be the judge of my pick? You?

You continue to miss my point. Since we don't have the same perspectives and priorities, we're not going to agree on such a subjective question.

Don't you realize that?

This is what happens when the Frankfurt School goes too.

The backlash will be epic.

Too many partisans will only agree with one side of that post.

Would you stop with the stupid chain emails? There is not one true word there in your post.

Forum List

Back