The Absolute Worst Manifestation of Congressional Activity

There were a few great moments. Of course only from the Republican side

yea they suck but so do the democrats....we have 2 useless parties .....why so many of you people cant see that is beyond me....or maybe you do but you dont care...but then that is a characteristic of a party person....

Gee Harry, you sure are out of touch with reality. For you attention, the once and no more GOP is now a cult, not a party.
like i care what the GOP has become.....but you being a die hard democrat means you are in touch right wry?....

The Democratic Party is not a lock-step all together party. The D. Party is diverse in color, creed and in ideas. Unlike the Republican Party, when any member won't follow the yellow brick road they are called RINOs.

yea they suck but so do the democrats....we have 2 useless parties .....why so many of you people cant see that is beyond me....or maybe you do but you dont care...but then that is a characteristic of a party person....

Gee Harry, you sure are out of touch with reality. For you attention, the once and no more GOP is now a cult, not a party.
like i care what the GOP has become.....but you being a die hard democrat means you are in touch right wry?....

The Democratic Party is not a lock-step all together party. The D. Party is diverse in color, creed and in ideas. Unlike the Republican Party, when any member won't follow the yellow brick road they are called RINOs.
you are talking like you think i give a dam....

These ACB hearings are one of the WORST manifestions of what Congress does for the money we pay them. Put a camera in front of these bloviating political whores and we can all see why "we" need to figuratively blow the place up and start over. The ONLY good thing we can see in this instance is that the nominee is not a man, so he can't be slandered as a rapist.

What do we see?
  • Speeches having nothing to do with the activity at hand,
  • Questions that are not relevant,
  • Intentional mischaracterizations of the nominee's past words,
  • Questions that the questioner know cannot be answered (with the implication of some nefarious reason for the expected declination to answer),
  • Slanders of people not present, mainly the President,
  • False characterizations of the proceedings themselves,
  • A cornucopia of falsehoods, outright lies, and slanders,
  • A complete abandonment of well-known and accepted principles of LOGIC.
Among the WORST travesties in these hearings are pitiful examples of people who need bazillions of dollars in medical care, implying that a heartless Supreme Court strikes down the ACA (which they ALL KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN BASED ON THE CURRENT CHALLENGE) these people will surely die, and their deaths will be at the hands of the "conservative" Supreme Court.

This nominee has stated, over and over, and the Committee members have repeatedly stated that they understand, that the Court's review of any law HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER IT IS GOOD OR BAD PUBLIC POLICY; that is the role of the Congress.

Democrats are scum.

Another post which needs to be moved to the Rubber Room, or Badlands. The current iteration of the Republican Party has become so toxic as to be unrecognized as the party of Eisenhower or Reagan.

Did anyone die and make you a Mod? Stop with you idiot grams. The hearings are a farce....but the so are you.

These ACB hearings are one of the WORST manifestions of what Congress does for the money we pay them. Put a camera in front of these bloviating political whores and we can all see why "we" need to figuratively blow the place up and start over. The ONLY good thing we can see in this instance is that the nominee is not a man, so he can't be slandered as a rapist.

What do we see?
  • Questions that the questioner know cannot be answered (with the implication of some nefarious reason for the expected declination to answer),
Among the WORST travesties in these hearings are pitiful examples of people who need bazillions of dollars in medical care, implying that a heartless Supreme Court strikes down the ACA (which they ALL KNOW WILL NOT HAPPEN BASED ON THE CURRENT CHALLENGE) these people will surely die, and their deaths will be at the hands of the "conservative" Supreme Court.

This nominee has stated, over and over, and the Committee members have repeatedly stated that they understand, that the Court's review of any law HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER IT IS GOOD OR BAD PUBLIC POLICY; that is the role of the Congress.

Democrats are scum.

And you think bloviating is reserved only for the Democrats? Sure.
Democrats are doing exactly what I expected them to do. Attempt to find out what her stances are on important issues that go beyond the SC.
Let the American people know exactly what's at stake.

You don't "rule" on hypothetical bushyte.

^^^ IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought provoking.

^^^ IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought provoking.

He dude, read without your biases. The second phrase within my second sentence was substantive, thoughtful and those who are intelligent and have a good education, thought provoking.

You've won, Moscow Mitch, his band of bitches and trump have manipulated to fuck over democracy in America, and make our Republic into an autocracy. Enjoy your win, if trump by chance is reelected say good-bye to two hundred and thirty years of liberty and freedom.

He dude, read without your biases. The second phrase within my second sentence was substantive, thoughtful and those who are intelligent and have a good education, thought provoking.

You've won, Moscow Mitch, his band of bitches and trump have manipulated to fuck over democracy in America, and make our Republic into an autocracy. Enjoy your win, if trump by chance is reelected say good-bye to two hundred and thirty years of liberty and freedom.
read without your biases.
when are you going to start wry?.....just asking....

The very fact that you think that was substantive reveals a severe lack of education.

The very fact that you think that was substantive reveals a severe lack of education.

Maybe you need to look up "Substantive".

Probably in the 4th grade. Just answering.

Probably in the 4th grade. Just answering.
no i mean here in this forum.....

For those who believe that this is just one side of a coin, and the other side is the same, please provide an example of a Democrat SC nominee who was treated as badly as Bork, Kavanaugh, etc.

You will find none.

In fact, even the most extreme Democrat Leftist nominees (e.g., RBG) were treated respectfully, with no slanders, and they all got at least a smattering of Republican votes - if not near-unanimous support from the Republicans in the Senate.

Democrats are evil.

" Pointless But Why Not "

* Mind Fucking Opportunity For The Political Circus Propaganda Parade *

A number of senators levying idiocy in the hearings have received voice recordings from myself on their mental stupor .

The parade of poster children is completely asinine and is consistent with the left modus operandi of using one or two examples as a foundation for a premise that a universal condition exists .

Some person lost their life due to gun violence , so would you vote to take away guns rather than dealing with the gangland thugs that the left so graciously aggrandizes , hides and ignores ?

Some person needed medical treatment that cost $1 million , or some person needs $500,000 per year in medication to keep them alive , but the politician lacks the intuition to extrapolate that while one person cannot afford health care , then what makes them think all of us can afford health care for all of us , because the health care industry on whole is not profitable and its unfunded mandate continues to bloat the national debt ?

Someone made the mistake of providing the free speech tv phone number and it is simply too easy to corrupted the views of many gullible left wing sheep .

Last edited:

What do we see?

Democrats are scum.
:thankusmile:

What do we see?

Democrats are scum.

We really no longer need a Senate.

Forum List

Back