The Abortionist Guide to America

an interesting perspective​

Pro Lifer: Well the mother should just give the baby up for adoption if she doesn’t want the baby
Me: So who will adopt the baby?
PL: I don’t know there’s lots of couples who want to adopt
Me: Do you know any couple who is waiting to adopt?
PL: Um well not personally but like I know there’s lots of people waiting to adopt.
Me: Do you know what a domestic adoption costs?
PL: I don’t know. $15,000 maybe?
Me: The average cost of domestic adoption in the United States is $70,000 if you go through a private agency.
PL: Oh I didn’t realize it was that much
Me: Yep it’s really expensive. It can be more if you want a newborn straight from the hospital. Up to $120,000.
PL: We’ll all life is precious.
Me; it really is. I’ve adopted through foster care and am currently a licensed foster parent. Would you be interested in becoming a foster parent yourself?
PL: Oh no I couldn’t do it.
Me: Why not?
PL: It would just be too much for me right now.
Me: Why is that?
PL: It would be too hard to handle all the issues that came with it.I’ve heard horror stories.
Me: Yep it can be extremely difficult. But what if I told you that you were required by law to become a foster parent?
PL: what?
Me; what if you had to become a foster parent by law?
PL: they would never do that. That would never happen.
Me; Well, if a woman is forced to bear a child she doesn’t want, and she goes ahead and has that child, someone has to care for the child either through adoption or foster care. You have to do one of those two things.
PL; But I don’t want any more kids.
Me: So you don’t want someone forcing you to have a child in your home that you don’t want or aren’t able to care for?
PL: no, that’s not my job to raise someone else’s child.
There it is, folks. Have the baby, but we don’t want anything to do with it afterwards”

It is up to the woman to make the decision. Not6 politicians. The Roe vs Wade ruling forced politicians to quit playing politics with a woman's body. Roe vs Wade was correctly decided.

Adoption says Hi!
Any excuse to murder babies for the child sacrifice cult, no matter how false
Discriminating against & murdering fellow human beings for convenience is unconscionable
How is it about "convenience" for a rape victim? Or an 11 yr old?

Your enthusiasm for removing exceptions for rape and incest pretty much shows that you regard women as little more than incubators.

an interesting perspective​

Pro Lifer: Well the mother should just give the baby up for adoption if she doesn’t want the baby
Me: So who will adopt the baby?
PL: I don’t know there’s lots of couples who want to adopt
Me: Do you know any couple who is waiting to adopt?
PL: Um well not personally but like I know there’s lots of people waiting to adopt.
Me: Do you know what a domestic adoption costs?
PL: I don’t know. $15,000 maybe?
Me: The average cost of domestic adoption in the United States is $70,000 if you go through a private agency.
PL: Oh I didn’t realize it was that much
Me: Yep it’s really expensive. It can be more if you want a newborn straight from the hospital. Up to $120,000.
PL: We’ll all life is precious.
Me; it really is. I’ve adopted through foster care and am currently a licensed foster parent. Would you be interested in becoming a foster parent yourself?
PL: Oh no I couldn’t do it.
Me: Why not?
PL: It would just be too much for me right now.
Me: Why is that?
PL: It would be too hard to handle all the issues that came with it.I’ve heard horror stories.
Me: Yep it can be extremely difficult. But what if I told you that you were required by law to become a foster parent?
PL: what?
Me; what if you had to become a foster parent by law?
PL: they would never do that. That would never happen.
Me; Well, if a woman is forced to bear a child she doesn’t want, and she goes ahead and has that child, someone has to care for the child either through adoption or foster care. You have to do one of those two things.
PL; But I don’t want any more kids.
Me: So you don’t want someone forcing you to have a child in your home that you don’t want or aren’t able to care for?
PL: no, that’s not my job to raise someone else’s child.
There it is, folks. Have the baby, but we don’t want anything to do with it afterwards”
Why does this say a domestic adoption only costs 0 to 40,000 dollars?

Your Facebook cut and paste is lying.

"In general, the cost of adopting a child can range anywhere from $0 to $40,000+, depending on the avenue that you choose."

How is it about "convenience" for a rape victim? Or an 11 yr old?

Your enthusiasm for removing exceptions for rape and incest pretty much shows that you regard women as little more than incubators.
Wow, what a great point. We should allow baby murder without question since a tiny fraction of 1% falls under these extreme circumstances.

Since when does a civilized nation punish the child for sins of the parents?
Do you know a lot of pregnant 11 year olds?
Nice strawman argument but I guess anything counts when your super strong emotions about wanting to murder babies eliminates reason from the discussion.

I respect women more than you do dingo. I say a tranny man is still a dude no matter what they claim.
Do you say the same?

It is up to the woman to make the decision. Not6 politicians. The Roe vs Wade ruling forced politicians to quit playing politics with a woman's body. Roe vs Wade was correctly decided.
What do thing politicians in the states are doing.

Unless you can prove that you'll die if you don't have an abortion or that you're a victim of rape or incest as directed by court, then you're going have to travel to get an abortion.
Prior to Roe v. Wade, many doctors in pro-life states would stretch the meaning of "danger to the life of the mother" to some extremes. If a woman threatened suicide, like your granddaughter, a doctor would approve an abortion.

We will see this again.

291046386_479245794247425_2709467359806892322_n.jpg

Wow, what a great point. We should allow baby murder without question since a tiny fraction of 1% falls under these extreme circumstances.

Since when does a civilized nation punish the child for sins of the parents?
Do you know a lot of pregnant 11 year olds?
Nice strawman argument but I guess anything counts when your super strong emotions about wanting to murder babies eliminates reason from the discussion.

I respect women more than you do dingo. I say a tranny man is still a dude no matter what they claim.
Do you say the same?
Oh my. You mean obsessing about a tiny proportion of people who are transgender means you respect women? Please. I do not want that kind of “respect” for something which, outside of competitive sports, means little to me in comparison to person’s tight to body autonomy and helping pregnant children.

His granddaughter is only 16 and already pregnant.

But enough about that, let's make a list of free states in the midst of this family crisis!
and no mention of how she got pregnant, either. If she was raped, a person can certainly commiserate, but since there was no mention of such, it would be because of decisions she took willingly.

It appears that he taught his son not to be responsible for anything in this world and his son taught his granddaughter the same thing.

but since there was no mention of such, it would be because of decisions she took willingly.
He sounds like a real peach.
I wrote about all this last June. To make a long story short, she had an abortion and she will graduate from high school in May with honors. She is still going with the boy that got her pregnant. They have both been accepted into the same college. He is going to study medicine and she wants to be nurse. I think they are going to wait a few years to marry. I don't know if they plan on having kids, but I do know she has become a firm believer in birth control.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back