The Abortionist Guide to America

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
My 16 year old granddaughter is pregnant and says she going kill herself if she doesn't get an abortion. Although I've heard something like this before, I naturally prefer the former to later. Since we live in Washington State which is a free state, she will visit us and get an abortion. This got me thinking about where abortion was legal so I did a state by state search. And guess what , in most states an abortion is available without leaving your state..

29 states allow free access to abortion at least up to 15 weeks or more.
21 states completely outlaw abortion with the exception of health of the mother. Some of the states states allow an exemption for rape or incest but that often requires a court action.

The Bible Belt

There are few exceptions in the Bible Belt, that is the salve states. If you're not familiar with the term, this is Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Kentucky. Unless you can prove that you'll die if you don't have an abortion or that you're a victim of rape or incest as directed by court, then you're going have to travel to get an abortion. It is estimated that 50% of those in states that do not have accessed to abortion will not be able to travel. Texas allows you to get an abortion in the first 6 weeks which means you may be able to meet the deadline but most won't.

So where do you go if you live here in God's country. If you're in Texas, you can cross the border. Into Mexico. The Supreme Count of Mexico recently ruled unanimously that abortion was not a crime. You can also go to New Mexico which a free state but because it is rural state, you'll find it hard to find abortion clinics. Your best bet is probably Colorado, a free state that welcomes women seeking a choice in an abortion. For the rest of these states Florida, North Carolina, or Colorado are you're best bet.

Florida
Florida is a semi-free state meaning you can get an abortion up to 15 weeks

North Carolina.
Driving North, skip South Carolina, another slave state. In North Carolina it's most likely you will be welcome. I say most likely because there is a contingent of legislators seeking to take away a woman's right to choose, but the odds are they will fail in this state.

Virginia
You will be welcome in Virginia but there is a movement to limit abortion to the first 15 weeks.

West Virginia
While abortion is legal in West Virginia, the state has several requirements before an abortion can be performed such as a waiting period, counseling, consent, and limitations on the type of abortions. Also there are few places you can get an abortion.

The Northeast
Driving North through the northeast abortions are available in every state. Pennsylvania does have a time limit but that will probably not be a problem.

The Midwest
Ohio

Ohio like Texas has limited abortions to the first 6 weeks. So if you are local, you might get an abortion within this narrow window but for out of stators, they should probably go elsewhere.

Indiana
Abortion in Indiana is legal now but it might not stay that way as it's a red state. Abortions are available in 1st and 2nd trimester but there are a number requirements plus not all procedures are legal.

Illinois
Illinois is free state

Missouri
Missouri is a state to avoid. Practically all abortions are illegal including rape and incest. However, Illinois is only a few hours drive from St. Louis.

North and South Dakota
Skip both states as abortions are illegal

Iowa
Iowa is a free state allowing abortions into the 2nd trimester.

Nebraska
I would call Nebraska a free state as Abortions are available up to 20 weeks

Colorado
Colorado is free state

New Mexico
New Mexico is a free state.

Wyoming
In Wyoming all abortions are illegal with exception of rape or incest.

Montana
I would call Montana a free state even though there are some restrictions. The state allows abortions up to 20 weeks.

Idaho
All abortions illegal

Utah
All abortions illegal

Arizona
The law is unclear but with Arizona surrounded by free states, New Mexico, California, Nevada, and Mexico where abortions are widely available, most of the residents will be able access a clinic.

Nevada
Nevada is a free state

California
California is a free state

Oregon
Oregon is free state

Washington
Washington is a free state

Hawaii
Hawaii is free state

Alaska
Alaska is a free state although there are few restrictions

So basically your 16 y/o granddaughter is pregnant & coercing her grandparents into providing her a way to murder her baby.
This made you so happy that she wants to butcher your grandchild, you felt providing a list where committing infanticide might be easiest or toughest was in order.

WOW

My 16 year old granddaughter is pregnant and says she going kill herself if she doesn't get an abortion. Although I've heard something like this before, I naturally prefer the former to later. Since we live in Washington State which is a free state, she will visit us and get an abortion. This got me thinking about where abortion was legal so I did a state by state search. And guess what , in most states an abortion is available without leaving your state..

21 states completely outlaw abortion with the exception of health of the mother. Some of the states states allow an exemption for rape or incest but that often requires a court action.

The Bible Belt

There are few exceptions in the Bible Belt, that is the salve states. If you're not familiar with the term, this is Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Kentucky. Unless you can prove that you'll die if you don't have an abortion or that you're a victim of rape or incest as directed by court, then you're going have to travel to get an abortion. It is estimated that 50% of those in states that do not have accessed to abortion will not be able to travel. Texas allows you to get an abortion in the first 6 weeks which means you may be able to meet the deadline but most won't.

So where do you go if you live here in God's country. If you're in Texas, you can cross the border. Into Mexico. The Supreme Count of Mexico recently ruled unanimously that abortion was not a crime. You can also go to New Mexico which a free state but because it is rural state, you'll find it hard to find abortion clinics. Your best bet is probably Colorado, a free state that welcomes women seeking a choice in an abortion. For the rest of these states Florida, North Carolina, or Colorado are you're best bet.

Florida

North Carolina.
Driving North, skip South Carolina, another slave state. In North Carolina it's most likely you will be welcome. I say most likely because there is a contingent of legislators seeking to take away a woman's right to choose, but the odds are they will fail in this state.

Virginia
You will be welcome in Virginia but there is a movement to limit abortion to the first 15 weeks.

West Virginia
While abortion is legal in West Virginia, the state has several requirements before an abortion can be performed such as a waiting period, counseling, consent, and limitations on the type of abortions. Also there are few places you can get an abortion.

The Northeast
Driving North through the northeast abortions are available in every state. Pennsylvania does have a time limit but that will probably not be a problem.

The Midwest
Ohio

Ohio like Texas has limited abortions to the first 6 weeks. So if you are local, you might get an abortion within this narrow window but for out of stators, they should probably go elsewhere.

Indiana
Abortion in Indiana is legal now but it might not stay that way as it's a red state. Abortions are available in 1st and 2nd trimester but there are a number requirements plus not all procedures are legal.

Illinois
Illinois is free state

Missouri
Missouri is a state to avoid. Practically all abortions are illegal including rape and incest. However, Illinois is only a few hours drive from St. Louis.

North and South Dakota

Iowa

Nebraska

Colorado
Colorado is free state

New Mexico

Wyoming

Montana
I would call Montana a free state even though there are some restrictions. The state allows abortions up to 20 weeks.

Idaho
All abortions illegal

Utah
All abortions illegal

Arizona
The law is unclear but with Arizona surrounded by free states, New Mexico, California, Nevada, and Mexico where abortions are widely available, most of the residents will be able access a clinic.

Nevada
Nevada is a free state

California

Oregon
Oregon is free state

Washington

Hawaii
Hawaii is free state

Alaska
Would it be out of line if you asked her to talk with someone outside of the family?... That's what I think this situation calls for... Think about the future mental and emotional health of your granddaughter....
Try and provide options but support her final decision....

The Bible Belt

Florida

North Carolina.

Virginia

West Virginia

The Northeast

The Midwest
Ohio

Indiana

Illinois
Illinois is free state

Missouri

North and South Dakota

Iowa

Nebraska

Colorado
Colorado is free state

New Mexico

Wyoming

Montana

Idaho
All abortions illegal

Utah
All abortions illegal

Arizona

Nevada
Nevada is a free state

California

Oregon
Oregon is free state

Washington

Hawaii
Hawaii is free state

Alaska

It's adorable you're following the latest Dim talking point by comparing pro-life to slavery. Once the meme is put out there you parrot it like the good little drone you are.

I guess the Hitler/Nazi thing has worn a little thin, uh? Is this a threat to our democracy? :lol:

Oh course, you have no sensitivity or understanding of how comparing pro-life to slavery is perceived. That sails right over your head. :(

The Bible Belt

Florida

North Carolina.

Virginia

West Virginia

The Northeast

The Midwest
Ohio

Indiana

Illinois
Illinois is free state

Missouri

North and South Dakota

Iowa

Nebraska

Colorado
Colorado is free state

New Mexico

Wyoming

Montana

Idaho
All abortions illegal

Utah
All abortions illegal

Arizona

Nevada
Nevada is a free state

California

Oregon
Oregon is free state

Washington

Hawaii
Hawaii is free state

Alaska
st louis is 1 minute from Illinois,,

The Bible Belt

Florida

North Carolina.

Virginia

West Virginia

The Northeast

The Midwest
Ohio

Indiana

Illinois
Illinois is free state

Missouri

North and South Dakota

Iowa

Nebraska

Colorado
Colorado is free state

New Mexico

Wyoming

Montana

Idaho
All abortions illegal

Utah
All abortions illegal

Arizona

Nevada
Nevada is a free state

California

Oregon
Oregon is free state

Washington

Hawaii
Hawaii is free state

Alaska
You must be so proud...

Yes it can and can go in both directions. However, I doubt that states that are compete free will become slave states and vice versa.
Slavery? Where? There has not been slavery in the US since the end of the Civil War in 1865. Yes we have had civil rights issues, but hate to break the news no slavery. Try again.

So basically your 16 y/o granddaughter is pregnant & coercing her grandparents into providing her a way to murder her baby.
This made you so happy that she wants to butcher your grandchild, you felt providing a list where committing infanticide might be easiest or toughest was in order.

WOW
Well I wouldn't put it that way but considering your bias, it's understandable.

st louis is 1 minute from Illinois,,
Leftist have no time to learn geography.

It takes a lot of effort to facilitate baby murder.

Have to work out the logistics of travel to the slaughter house, most efficient method of pulling off the limbs and extracting them from the womb while keeping the most valuable body parts viable for sale to labs across the country...

Being a baby killing soulless ghoul takes up more mental energy than one might imagine.

Would it be out of line if you asked her to talk with someone outside of the family?... That's what I think this situation calls for... Think about the future mental and emotional health of your granddaughter....
Try and provide options but support her final decision....
Considering my son told me if she has the baby, don't sent them to me, their all yours. That settled, it. At 80, I'm not about to raise two children.

Considering my son told me if she has the baby, don't sent them to me, their all yours. That settled, it. At 80, I'm not about to raise two children.
I would try... I'm divorced but looking at my wonderful grandkids I sure would try... but everyone's circumstances are different....

Last edited:
It's adorable you're following the latest Dim talking point by comparing pro-life to slavery. Once the meme is put out there you parrot it like the good little drone you are.

I guess the Hitler/Nazi thing has worn a little thin, uh? Is this a threat to our democracy? :lol:

Oh course, you have no sensitivity or understanding of how comparing pro-life to slavery is perceived. That sails right over your head. :(
Really, I thought I was being original. Pregnant woman being a slave to state, childbirth or prison. I thought that was pretty good.

WOW
He also seems to have very little concern for his granddaughters suicidal tendencies.

And what's with all this "free state" crap? What century does this guy think we're in?

Really, I thought I was being original. Pregnant woman being a slave to state, childbirth or prison.

Nope. Nothing Dims do is original. The NYT beat you to it. It compares female slaves as being identical to modern women. I wonder how folks in the black community will perceive that comparison?

Forum List

Back