The abolition of handshaking eliminates awkward moments

One of the points of positivity in regards to Corona Virus is the elimination of the expectation of a handshake.

When I first met my Pecker Checker in the winter of 2014, the gentleman was a jokester and put out his hand to shake as if I didn't know where his hand had just been.

Of course I'm pretty sharp and declined, but I bet he fools a lot of people that way.

During the age of Corona, you don't see this shit at all, with nods, fist bumps, salutes taking the place of a hearty handshake.

"Of course I'm pretty sharp and declined, but I bet he fools a lot of people that way."

ASSHOLE.

That's exactly where the doc had his hand just before he greeted me . Giving someone else a prostrate exam.

And that's what makes it humorous that he'd want to shake.
It's not humorous. That's what you don't get. JFC.

Last edited:
One of the points of positivity in regards to Corona Virus is the elimination of the expectation of a handshake.

When I first met my Pecker Checker in the winter of 2014, the gentleman was a jokester and put out his hand to shake as if I didn't know where his hand had just been.

Of course I'm pretty sharp and declined, but I bet he fools a lot of people that way.

During the age of Corona, you don't see this shit at all, with nods, fist bumps, salutes taking the place of a hearty handshake.

I like bowing more than shaking hands.....always have.
And you are sti

I like bowing more than shaking hands.....always have.
Then bow, Bitch. What a **** you are.

Remember the old cliche of life in Russia being a colorless joyless plodding existence under government control without holidays or even Church services? Who wooda thunk the 2021 U.S. would become 50's Russia?

I've never been a fan of shaking hands. A lot of germs are spread that way and a lot of people aren't in the habit of washing their hands all that frequently, even after using the bathroom.
I second this. If I care about a person enough, they get a hug from me instead anyway. Therefore, my hands are on their clothes instead of their skin.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have notoriously sweaty claws, so the lack of handshaking is a welcome change. I carry some squares of paper towels in my pocket just in case.

Hand shaking doesn't bother me.
It's the close talker that has to be right in your face I don't care for.
200.gif

"Pecker Checker" ?
I guess it's his way of saying mutual masturbation?
SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know you want to do it! Sin all over me, Beotch!
SINNER!!!!!!!!!!!! Thy Lord will SMITE thee!!!!
The Lord hasn't and won't. Check your playbill.

THY LORD WILL SMITE THEE WITH FIRE!!
Genesis 8:21
And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart [is] evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

I've never been a fan of shaking hands. A lot of germs are spread that way and a lot of people aren't in the habit of washing their hands all that frequently, even after using the bathroom.
..my dad was old German....he usually never used his hands to open bathroom doors/etc...he was very sanitary

I wouldn't worry about a handshake one way or the other, but we would do well to eliminate the dirty dealings between doctors and cops. A gallows or a guillotine for any sort of medical or legal practice associated with mental health, gun registration, or gun control.

Forum List

Back