The A&E Duck Boycott

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Pissed off Christians and such just may have had enough of the liberal hypocrisy and second class freedom of speech status, who knows

---------------------:eusa_pray:

WEST MONROE, La. (CBS Houston) — Hundreds of thousands of people support boycotting A&E following the suspension of “Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson.

As of Thursday afternoon, over 570,000 thousand people have “liked” the “Boycott A&E Until Phil Robertson Is Put Back On Duck Dynasty” Facebook page.

“This page is to show support for the freedom of speech of Americans. Unless Phil is reinstated to the show, we refuse to watch the A&E Channel!” the page states.

The page exploded when it was launched Wednesday, breaking over 200,000 likes in less than six hours. The administrator was even banned from Facebook for 12 hours because the page was generating 4,500 likes in one hour.

Hundreds Of Thousands Support Boycotting A&E Following ?Duck Dynasty? Star?s Suspension « CBS Houston

When Walking Dead returns in February A & E wouldn't give a rat's ass about any boycott.

Some of the sponsors are threatening A&E too.

The network is shitting themselves right about now.

When Walking Dead returns in February A & E wouldn't give a rat's ass about any boycott.

WALKING DEAD is AMC, and yeah A&E will give rat's ass once they realize the boycott from the right is ten or a hundred fold the fags bitching on the left.

Do you know how cheap a reality show is to produce?

We had a worker from a channel come here to buy something for a t.v. show. He asked me if I ever watched the show and I pleaded my ignorance and he wanted to know why. I just don't have time for a lot of television.

Apparently they have a budget and they didn't spend a lot or weren't allowed to spend a lot on a prop from our company.

People are fucking fed up. Nothing the guy said in that interview could even be remotely construed as hateful or bigoted.

The Faggot Lobby jumped the shark this time. They've been emboldened through many years now of getting their way.

Maybe the show will go to Fox..they believe in "non-hypocritical" and "balanced" freedom of speech....:poke:

Last edited:
Ran across this just now

The Duck Dynasty stuff you see in the stores is an A&E merchandising entitey.
If you want to get Duck Commander or Buck Commander items direct from the Robertson’s
you’ll have to go to their website. I’m not sure if any of their stuff is sold in stores
outside of West Monroe La. The Robinson’s may get a cut of the sales but I don’t know
their arrangement.

Duck Commander:

Duck Commander

Buck Commander:

Buck Commander

There's been some talk of Leno going to Fox. The station not the news channel. Although Jay Leno would do wonderously good an an interviewer on FNC.

Forum List

Back