The 6 shades of Social Justice(insanity) and who has the most rights?

Would the liberals please vote for the one that has the most rights of all the rest

• Pocahontas, a real Native American Woman.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Cynthia McKinney, a real African American Woman.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elizabeth Warren, says she is 1/32 Cherokee, but was proven she is all white.

• Rachael Dolezal, says she is all black, but mother said she was all white.

• HIllary Rodham Clinton, says she is all woman, with a vagina. And she is Rich and all White.

• Bruce Jenner, a man with tits, who was honored by Women Magazine" as "Woman of the Year".

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Please, liberals, tell the rest of US who has the most rights out of all the 6(had put 7 but Joe pointed out it should be 6) people listed with Social Justice?

So when a person like Bruce walks into a woman's bathroom in Baltimore, and starts to pee standing up, then gets the shit beat out of him by 4 black girls, who is protected more by social justice, the man with tits, or the 4 black women who felt their rights were infringed upon?

Here is a list of six (6) "women" and tell us who has more rights?

The real Pocahontas..........

Poca.png

The real Cynthia McKinney....

cynthia-mckinney-nameplate.jpg

Elizabeth Warren says she is 1/32 Cherokee, but the natives said it was bullshit.

EW.jpg

Rachael Dolezal... Says she is black, but her mommy said she is all white...

Rachel-Dolezal-side-by-side.jpg

Hillary Rodham Clinton... Says she is all woman, with a vagina, and she is Very Rich and all White.

th.jpg

Bruce Jenner..... Says he is a she, but is a man with tits, Women's Magazine honored him as Woman of the Year.

thBZ9UMMVJ.jpg

So what is it

Last edited:
so what is it

Something that makes no sense and has a severe lack of punctuation missing..By the way, Pocahontas is dead, so she has no rights..
It figures a dumbass like you wouldn't get the reference to Pocahontas being a Native American, but with public education bringing people like you out, it is understandable why you don't get the question either. Go to Cuba , that is a country worthy of your lack of intelligence. Dumbass.

so what is it

Something that makes no sense and has a severe lack of punctuation missing..By the way, Pocahontas is dead, so she has no rights..
It figures a dumbass like you wouldn't get the reference to Pocahontas being a Native American, but with public education bringing people like you out, it is understandable why you don't get the question either. Go to Cuba , that is a country worthy of your lack of intelligence. Dumbass.
Is that where you learned English? There was no USA when Pocahontas lived, therefore no rights, since no USA..

so what is it

Is that where you learned English? There was no USA when Pocahontas lived, therefore no rights, since no USA..
Again like the stupid fuck you are, I used the Pocahontas picture to represent a Native American, but as the dolt you are, you can only grasp that she was around in the country before it became the USA. That is how stupid you are. I am sorry that your parents could only afford to have you complete grade 3 of elementary school.

3rd grade History Pocahontas, Miles Standish, Squanto Flashcards | Quizlet
I can't help it if you screwed up your examples.....Should have thought it out a little better..

So
so what is it

Again like the stupid fuck you are, I used the Pocahontas picture to represent a Native American, but as the dolt you are, you can only grasp that she was around in the country before it became the USA. That is how stupid you are. I am sorry that your parents could only afford to have you complete grade 3 of elementary school.

I can't help it if you screwed up your examples.....Should have thought it out a little better..
So, why the fuck cant you answer the question, who has more rights under Social Justice, you created SJ, now fucking answer the question.

So

So, why the fuck cant you answer the question, who has more rights under Social Justice, you created SJ, now fucking answer the question.
When did I create social justice?As far as the Constitution is concerned they all have the same rights..

So

When did I create social justice?As far as the Constitution is concerned they all have the same rights..
You voted for Obama twice, you created it, stop denying it, you fucking idiot. Elections have consequences, and you deserve all the misery that liberalism forced upon you. I noticed that you still haven't answered the question, is it because you have no spine?

So

You voted for Obama twice, you created it, stop denying it, you fucking idiot. Elections have consequences, and you deserve all the misery that liberalism forced upon you. I noticed that you still haven't answered the question, is it because you have no spine?
I voted not for Oblama...If you believe that your ability to see through the internet is omniscient, then your nutz..Liberals are not a party, it's a political philosophy, have you no proper training and education in political science? I did already answer the question, try some blood pressure meds and get a grip..

Please, liberals, tell the rest of US who has the most rights out of all the 7 people listed with Social Justice?

Okay, dude, you listed SIX people above in your poll, and then you say there is seven.

Let's add "Math" to those concepts you don't understand.

When you work on that, then we can get you to work on tougher issues like Social Justice.

Please, liberals, tell the rest of US who has the most rights out of all the 7 people listed with Social Justice?

Okay, dude, you listed SIX people above in your poll, and then you say there is seven.

Let's add "Math" to those concepts you don't understand.

When you work on that, then we can get you to work on tougher issues like Social Justice.
I noticed that you Joe the hypocrite who ones two houses, can nitpick the question but not answer it either. Are you as spineless as moon when it comes to SJ rights?

So

I voted not for Oblama...If you believe that your ability to see through the internet is omniscient, then your nutz..Liberals are not a party, it's a political philosophy, have you no proper training and education in political science? I did already answer the question, try some blood pressure meds and get a grip..
I noticed you deflected from answering the question again, you coward.

I noticed that you Joe the hypocrite who ones two houses, can nitpick the question but not answer it either. Are you as spineless as moon when it comes to SJ rights?

Naw, dude, when you can't tell the difference between 6 and 7, it's kind of hard to take you seriously on the rest of it. Especially when you think a picture of an actress or model is a real photograph of a person who died in 1617.

You voted for Obama twice, you created it, stop denying it, you fucking idiot. Elections have consequences, and you deserve all the misery that liberalism forced upon you.

Gee, when Obama was president, my salary doubled and my property values increased. I would love to have more of that kind of "misery".
I noticed that you didn't answer the question either, so you are as much a coward as moon.

The real Pocahontas..........

That's not the real Pocahontas. The real Pocahontas died in 1617 before the invention of photography.

We can add history to those concepts you don't understand.

(I'm also not sure if that woman is actually even native American, but never mind.)
Why is it when you liberals ask a question(like a bully) you demand that it be answered, but when you leftist assholes are presented with a question you deflect away like the spineless wieners that you are?

You voted for Obama twice, you created it, stop denying it, you fucking idiot. Elections have consequences, and you deserve all the misery that liberalism forced upon you.

Gee, when Obama was president, my salary doubled and my property values increased. I would love to have more of that kind of "misery".
I noticed that you didn't answer the question either, so you are as much a coward as moon.
So it's the "real" Pocahontas, where did you dig up that bi-line in false advertising??...But they all had the same rights, those that lived in the USA..

Forum List

Back