The 57 most outlandish, outrageous and offensive lines from Trump's Michigan rally

giphy.gif

Does Orangeling Von TinkleWinkle seriously believe that this meme is still funny, or a legit response?

If so, WOW - We've arrived in the gutter with President Rump
About and funny and relevant as your constant shilib vag posts. Fucking Trump parrot.

Why do we have global warming? Squaaaaawkkk Trump...raaawwwk
Why do we have famine...Trump raaaaawk
Why is the sun hot and burn my skin in summer? Trump!!!
Why do baby turtles have to die....Sqqquuuaaawkk...Trump!
I understand how you Trumpettes have to efend your hero.

But Trump has reversed efforts to fight global warming.

So yes, your fast assed orange buddy will be responsible for the worsening effects of global warming.

And all his little ignorant, science hating trumpettes too.
index.jpg

Really you believed that and did your Dr leave your network? I's hate for your Dr to die, retire, or move. Doctors change networks all the time. Maybe you are married to your doctor and she left you
Yes when president Obama promised we can keep our plans and our doctors I believed him...didn't you?....My doctor did not die...he did not move...nor did he retire...he did not change networks...but more important than the doctor lie was the insurance plan lie....and the insurance cost going down lie...

Maybe you are okay with someone in a position of power lying to you about something as important as healthcare insurance but I'm not...you see...I'm not a tool of a political party like you are...I don't like being lied to over and over again about something that affects my health and my quality of life...If Obama lied about an affair or what he ate for dinner I wouldn't care but healthcare is paramount to me...

Right - Because Trump attacked absolutely no one the very same night.
With obvious reason....look what they say about him...what on earth did Sanders do to Wolf? or anyone else for that matter...you must only think with one side of your brain...the left side....

Trump's only "offense" is that he doesn't lay down and take shit from the Left like all the other Republicans do but throws it right back in their faces and calls them out on the rug for it! So they try to trash him for it on every specious ground because if it starts catching on with more people, the Democrats are flatly doomed.

DcCpHh4W0AAdwkT.jpg
PURE 100% snowflake response....thanks for that....your real issue is that you have no argument...none of you libs have an argument that makes any sense at all...I guess I can understand you going silent...

Does Orangeling Von TinkleWinkle seriously believe that this meme is still funny, or a legit response?

If so, WOW - We've arrived in the gutter with President Rump
Plastic Snowflakes

That reminds me of my take that Mishmashelle Woofie's jokes were so lame that I couldn't find them offensive. She was dying out there; only an equally simple-minded audience of scribbling presstitutes could have applauded with, "You go, girl!"

With obvious reason....look what they say about him...what on earth did Sanders do to Wolf? or anyone else for that matter...you must only think with one side of your brain...the left side....

Trump's only "offense" is that he doesn't lay down and take shit from the Left like all the other Republicans do but throws it right back in their faces and calls them out on the rug for it! So they try to trash him for it on every specious ground because if it starts catching on with more people, the Democrats are flatly doomed.

DcCpHh4W0AAdwkT.jpg

DcCpHh4W0AAdwkT.jpg
PURE 100% snowflake response....thanks for that....your real issue is that you have no argument...none of you libs have an argument that makes any sense at all...I guess I can understand you going silent...
I didn't "go silent" - fucknut.

A new bug seems to make images on occasion disappear from the post.

If you clicked the reply to button, the image shows just fine. If you still have trouble viewing it, here's direct link for your skanky ass:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcCpHh4W0AAdwkT.jpg

Really you believed that and did your Dr leave your network? I's hate for your Dr to die, retire, or move. Doctors change networks all the time. Maybe you are married to your doctor and she left you
Yes when president Obama promised we can keep our plans and our doctors I believed him...didn't you?....My doctor did not die...he did not move...nor did he retire...he did not change networks...but more important than the doctor lie was the insurance plan lie....and the insurance cost going down lie...

Maybe you are okay with someone in a position of power lying to you about something as important as healthcare insurance but I'm not...you see...I'm not a tool of a political party like you are...I don't like being lied to over and over again about something that affects my health and my quality of life...If Obama lied about an affair or what he ate for dinner I wouldn't care but healthcare is paramount to me...

You people are just stupid.

There was NOTHING in the ACA that set coverage networks. If you were so fucking stupid to choose a plan that did not include your doctor, that is your fucking fault.
Healthcare is paramount to you? Well then research the policies you buy & quit blaming others for your stupidity.

There was NOTHING in the ACA that set coverage networks. If you were so fucking stupid to choose a plan that did not include your doctor, that is your fucking fault.
Healthcare is paramount to you? Well then research the policies you buy & quit blaming others for your stupidity
That's the problem dummy...there were no choices....the game was rigged to get more dollars out of the hard working and give to the non working to pay for their healthcare....the only way Obama care is a blessing is for the non working non self sufficient...it's a welfare program dummy!!!!

Healthcare is paramount to you? Well then research the policies you buy & quit blaming others for your stupidity
That's the problem dummy...there were no choices....the game was rigged to get more dollars out of the hard working and give to the non working to pay for their healthcare....the only way Obama care is a blessing is for the non working non self sufficient...it's a welfare program dummy!!!!
Funny chit. I ad lots of choices. No one made you go to the exchanges. You could buy from where ever you wanted.

You do not even know how the ACA was funded.

So really, STFU & get informed.

Dang so many good replies! The Great Douche is a WINNER!
Even Staff knows some FACTS!

upload_2018-5-1_11-55-11.png

Last edited:
Funny chit. I ad lots of choices. No one made you go to the exchanges. You could buy from where ever you wanted.

All costs have risen because of Obamacare....don't be a tool...think for yourself...

All costs have risen because of Obamacare....don't be a tool...think for yourself...
All costs rose before the ACA.

Costs rose less under the ACA.

Perhaps if you actually knew anything about the ACA, you would not appear to be so ignorant.

All costs rose before the ACA.

Costs rose less under the ACA.

Perhaps if you actually knew anything about the ACA, you would not appear to be so ignorant
That is the biggest lie...costs were going up $25 to $35 dollars a year per personal plans...when certain ages were met cost would go up a little more...Obamacare tripled the cost of health insurance on average....it tripled in cost in less than 3 years and is still rising faster than before he messed with it...no one cared about healthcare insurance before he was elected....he fucked it up and nothing you can say will ever change that fact...

Well, Does this lie count? The Great Douche LIED!
Even his Lawyer said so !

upload_2018-5-2_22-25-6.png

Rudy not on his GAME... The Great Douche only hires the BEST! :rolleyes-41::thankusmile::thewave:

Chris Cillizza is very funny .. can you tell that like normal people, he's damn sick and tired of these stupid "campaign-style" events as are most normal folk? Trump's greatest hits repeated for the eleventy billionth time. Sad :(

(CNN) On Saturday night, even as comedian Michelle Wolf was roasting him in Washington, President Donald Trump was in another Washington -- this one in Michigan -- where he was delivering a roast all his own: Of elites, the media, Democrats and anyone else he could think of.

I went through the transcript of Trump's Michigan speech and picked out the most eye-catching lines. They're below.​
Donald Trump's Michigan rally: The 57 most outlandish, outrageous and offensive lines - CNNPolitics
. Watch the Lefty ^^^ snowflake melt. Ha ha. I think I'll watch "The moment the liberal media realizes Trump wins Election" on YouTube again.

Just tell him to please stop lying. Thanks in advance
First you need to point to the lie...any lie will do....I've been asking for you to prove your assertions before with no luck....

You're kidding right? There were a couple dozen of them in the OP link, but if you need more ...

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

5.6 of them a day - Let me know if this is enough :)
347 days. 1,950 misleading or outright false claims. 1 Donald Trump. - CNNPolitics
OH gee.. Uber liberal media claiming the President lies. Untrustworthy source. No secret they want the President impeached and remove from offic.

Its all about size to this jerk.

And we all know why that is.

These rallies are for his kkk, nazi, alt right, fascist base. They know it and we know it.
OH yeah baby! Keep this sort of talk up. It will surely gain your side more votes next time. Just like calling us all deplorables helped Hillary the smartest Liberal in the world.

Forum List

Back