The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I recently had reviewed some of the passages associated with The 4 Horseman of The Apocalypse and have come to the conclusion that though it is Jesus Christ in Heaven that breaks the seals releasing The Four Horseman, that these curses are entirely man made and caused by The Governments of The World as Manufactured Disasters Orchestrated to push us to The New World Order.

The horses all have riders, and the riders are human. The four curses could be accomplished by The Horses all on their own, but God places a rider upon each horse indicating that the catastrophes are man made. It's my belief that what occurs is that God begins to allow mankind to get what they want, and right now a large majority want a secular global government which they think will finally solve all the problems of humanity. The restrainer eventually moves out of the way. The horseman may be inspired by Satan, but they are human riders on the horses who drive the world towards The New World Order, and once arriving there what the results of maintaining such a New World Order will mean to Earth's inhabitants.

The NWO is from where The AntiChrist Kingdom arises. All of these things we hear about like Digital Currency CDBCs, Fertilizer Shortages, Food Riots starting to break out around the world, Pandemic LockDowns and Wars and Rumors of Wars are all man made and all orchestrated to get The World from Point A to Point B which The Elite call The Fourth Industrial Revolution. I like to call it The 4th Reich because that in the end is what they will emulate.

The World right now is looking for someone to step up to lead it. The United States used to fill that role. Someone more globally minded will fill the void. It is only a matter of time.

1649679800879.png

Seal #1 White Horse

“And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts
[the one that had the face of a lion] saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” (Revelation 6:1,2, KJV, insertion mine)

Seal #2 Red Horse

“And when He had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast
[the one that had the face of an ox] say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the Earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.” (Revelation 6:3,4, KJV, insertion mine)

Seal #3 Black Horse

“And when He had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast
[the one having the face of a man] say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.” (Revelation 6:5,6, KJV, insertion mine)

Seal #4 Pale or Dappled Horse

“And when He had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast
[the one that had the face of an eagle] say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the Earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the Earth.” (Revelation 6:7,8, KJV, insertion mine)

1649680253120.png

Discuss the possibilities of The Four Horseman of The Apocalypse curses being all man made orchestrated disasters.

Last edited:
I recently had reviewed some of the passages associated with The 4 Horseman of The Apocalypse and have come to the conclusion that though it is Jesus Christ in Heaven that breaks the seals releasing The Four Horseman, that these curses are entirely man made and caused by The Governments of The World as Manufactured Disasters Orchestrated to push us to The New World Order.

The horses all have riders, and the riders are human. The four curses could be accomplished by The Horses all on their own, but God places a rider upon each horse indicating that the catastrophes are man made. It's my belief that what occurs is that God begins to allow mankind to get what they want, and right now a large majority want a secular global government which they think will finally solve all the problems of humanity. The restrainer eventually moves out of the way. The horseman may be inspired by Satan, but they are human riders on the horses who drive the world towards The New World Order, and once arriving there what the results of maintaining such a New World Order will mean to Earth's inhabitants.

The NWO is from where The AntiChrist Kingdom arises. All of these things we hear about like Digital Currency CDBCs, Fertilizer Shortages, Food Riots starting to break out around the world, Pandemic LockDowns and Wars and Rumors of Wars are all man made and all orchestrated to get The World from Point A to Point B which The Elite call The Fourth Industrial Revolution. I like to call it The 4th Reich because that in the end is what they will emulate.

The World right now is looking for someone to step up to lead it. The United States used to fill that role. Someone more globally minded will fill the void. It is only a matter of time.

View attachment 628997
Seal #1 White Horse

“And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts
[the one that had the face of a lion] saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” (Revelation 6:1,2, KJV, insertion mine)

Seal #2 Red Horse

“And when He had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast
[the one that had the face of an ox] say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the Earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.” (Revelation 6:3,4, KJV, insertion mine)

Seal #3 Black Horse

“And when He had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast
[the one having the face of a man] say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.” (Revelation 6:5,6, KJV, insertion mine)

Seal #4 Pale or Dappled Horse

“And when He had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast
[the one that had the face of an eagle] say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the Earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the Earth.” (Revelation 6:7,8, KJV, insertion mine)

View attachment 629004

Discuss the possibilities of The Four Horseman of The Apocalypse curses being all man made orchestrated disasters.

It was a horrible time in the first century.

None of the things mentioned in The Revelation of Jesus Christ, The Last Revelation of God occurred in the 1st Century.
The tribulation was over in 70 AD. Christians were told to flee to the mountains. They did. They fled to Pella. The tribulation included the four horsemen. The red horse symbolizes war.. the black horse carries scales like a merchant.. he symbolizes famine. Most think the white horse is symbolic of the truth of the word of God... the sword of truth in the mouth of Jesus. Good news... Jesus won. The pale horse is death.

the sword of truth in the mouth of Jesus.
Wrong.....again and again and again and again.....

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations.

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant.

Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast;
for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink.

:wine:

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

The tribulation was over in 70 AD. Christians were told to flee to the mountains. They did. They fled to Pella. The tribulation included the four horsemen. The red horse symbolizes war.. the black horse carries scales like a merchant.. he symbolizes famine. Most think the white horse is symbolic of the truth of the word of God... the sword of truth in the mouth of Jesus. Good news... Jesus won. The pale horse is death.
Same cut and paste Horse Shit your regurgitate every single time.

None of these things have happened. The Tribulation has two series of events where 1/4 of The Earth's Population dies, and then 1/3 of The Earth's Population DIES.

And that is just 2 of the 21 Plagues unleashed on AntiChrist Global Kingdom. It is like the curses unleashed on Egypt before The Exodus only Exponentially Worse.

After The Tribulation there will be Peace on Earth and No More War. Christ will sit upon the throne governing The Earth in Peace, Justice and Righteousness.

None of this has happened so The Tribulation did not happen in 70 A.D.

You have been told this repeatedly yet you continue to lie about it and promote your filthy Satanic dogma.

1651586735975.png

None of these things have happened. The Tribulation has two series of events where 1/4 of The Earth's Population dies, and then 1/3 of The Earth's Population DIES.

And that is just 2 of the 21 Plagues unleashed on AntiChrist Global Kingdom. It is like the curses unleashed on Egypt before The Exodus only Exponentially Worse.

After The Tribulation there will be Peace on Earth and No More War. Christ will sit upon the throne governing The Earth in Peace, Justice and Righteousness.

You have been told this repeatedly yet you continue to lie about it and promote your filthy Satanic dogma.

View attachment 639833
Which Earth ?

View attachment 639833
There's no cut and paste. The tribulation ed 42 months and the good news is Jesus won.

There's no cut and paste. The tribulation ed 42 months and the good news is Jesus won.
Jesus PHYSICALLY comes to EARTH and sits on The Throne in Jerusalem and turns the entire Earth in to the Garden of Eden immediately after The Tribulation, defeat of The False Prophet, AntiChrist and Satan.

This has not happened yet, so again, you lie.

You always lie.

Last edited:
Jesus PHYSICALLY comes to EARTH and sits on The Throne in Jerusalem and turns the entire Earth in to the Garden of Eden immediately after The Tribulation, defeat of The False Prophet, AntiChrist and Satan.

This has no happened yet, so again, you lie.

You always lie.

Nope. It's spiritual. .. so is the new Jerusalem.

Nope. It's spiritual. .. so is the new Jerusalem.
More lies from you. Your profession is to lie and deceive. You have no other purpose in life to to spread the words of Satan.
Spiritual things like The New Jerusalem do not have Physical Measurements if they are only "Spiritual."

You are nothing but Satan's concubine, no one notable in his Harem of Hell.

In 21:16, the angel measures the city with a golden rod or reed, and records it as 12,000 stadia by 12,000 stadia at the base, and 12,000 stadia high. A stadion is usually stated as 185 meters, or 607 feet, so the base has dimensions of about 2220 km by 2220 km, or 1380 miles by 1380 miles.

Last edited:
When did this happen?

Revelation 1:7 ESV / 41 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.
Surada won't realize his entire life has been a lie until he is there wailing with all the inhabitants of Earth because they along with him are going to be tossed in to Hell with their little gods and idols who will not be able to save them.

Surada won't realize his entire life has been a lie until he is there wailing with all the inhabitants of Earth because they along with him are going to be tossed in to Hell with their little gods and idols who will not be able to save them.

For whatever reason she rejects any and all supernaturalism of God.

More lies from you. Your profession is to lie and deceive. You have no other purpose in life to to spread the words of Satan.
Spiritual things like The New Jerusalem do not have Physical Measurements.

You are nothing but Satan's concubine, no one notable in his Harem of Hell.

In 21:16, the angel measures the city with a golden rod or reed, and records it as 12,000 stadia by 12,000 stadia at the base, and 12,000 stadia high. A stadion is usually stated as 185 meters, or 607 feet, so the base has dimensions of about 2220 km by 2220 km, or 1380 miles by 1380 miles.
😂 What sort of church is so literal and hateful? You always sound so angry, punitive, self righteous. Has your faith given you any joy?

😂 What sort of church is so literal and hateful? You always sound so angry, punitive, self righteous. Has your faith given you any joy?
Hatred is me not telling you that you are going to Hell for blaspheming God and calling Him a liar. Your sins are on your own head and not mine for you have been warned of the consequences of your iniquity.

Forum List

Back