The 3 GOP choices

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
Romney, Cain and Perry are pretty much it for the GOP unless there are some pictures/stories of them that will remove them from the race.

Each one has their problem to deal with....

Romney has his healthcare monkey from his days running left-wing MA.

Perry has his sellout comments for illegals, telling us we don't care if we don't like illegals getting a free ride in Texas.

Now, Cain has put his foot in his mouth or really just exposed himself as a black politician really out for the black people with the lower tax rate for them in the ghetto with some 3-3-3 bullshit.

I'd say Romney sins are more forgiveable than Cain and Perry pandering to minority groups with ideas that are counter to freedom and the GOP way.

I'm now on the Romney bandwagon, unless Cain can prove his 3-3-3 comments were a doctored soundbyte.

Last edited:
Christie will beat any democrat in 2016, you guys need to relax and plan long-term.

HMMMM National debt will be aprox 20 plus trillion by then...

Servicing that debt should be around 750 billion annually.

That type of long term?

• Banned
Romney will beat Obamination.

Newt should be his VP or SecState, since he has a great mind but will never be the POTUS with his baggage.

Perry would lose to Obama, Cain would lose to Obama and Mitt has the best chance of the 3.

I still think Ron Paul has a better chance because in the end most conservatives would support him, he actually has a base that loves him (none of the others do) and independents/Democrats actually would vote for him but would never vote Cain/Perry, but yes on Mitt.

Newt would be a weird candidate imo, he is very good and I'd vote for him if he got the nom at this point. Cain, Perry and Mitt I would still do a write in over such a horrid "choice."

This is all my opinion, nothing more.

• Banned
Ron Paul is on the fringe, he even aligns himself with Barney Frank in getting the DoD budget cut to pieces, which will further harm the economy and our national defense.

Ron Paul's foreign policy is as worse or even worse than Obamination's crazy ideas, so most conservatives would puke their guts out if he was the nominee.

Perry would lose to Obama, Cain would lose to Obama and Mitt has the best chance of the 3.

I still think Ron Paul has a better chance because in the end most conservatives would support him, he actually has a base that loves him (none of the others do) and independents/Democrats actually would vote for him but would never vote Cain/Perry, but yes on Mitt.

Newt would be a weird candidate imo, he is very good and I'd vote for him if he got the nom at this point. Cain, Perry and Mitt I would still do a write in over such a horrid "choice."

Newt would make a lousy VP candidate, it does the Presidential candidate no good to be dwarfed by his VP. Newt still has a fair shot at the nomination. Two things have to happen. Cain has tio falter, which I believe he will with this 9-9-nonsence, and Perry's money has to come to no avail, which I also believe can happen since he sucks so bad. After that there is only one "not Romney" left who can win the nomination... NEWT!!!!

Romney, Cain and Perry are pretty much it for the GOP unless there are some pictures/stories of them that will remove them from the race.

Perry has his sellout comments for illegals, telling us we don't care if we don't like illegals getting a free ride in Texas.

Now, Cain has put his foot in his mouth or really just exposed himself as a black politician really out for the black people with the lower tax rate for them in the ghetto with some 3-3-3 bullshit.

I'd say Romney sins are more forgiveable than Cain and Perry pandering to minority groups with ideas that are counter to freedom and the GOP way.

I'm now on the Romney bandwagon, unless Cain can prove his 3-3-3 comments were a doctored soundbyte.
is there a link somewhere to this 3-3-3 BS?

so essentially, Perry and Cain think the GOP should do right by minorities, and that's a deal killer for you?

You know what, eventually, minorities will be the majority in this country, we can only hope they don't act like you do.

My thoughts.

Romney is simply an awful candidate. Crazy religion, sleazy business practices, slick political posturing, bad policies and the guy loses 75% of the elections he runs in because he wears thin on people really quick. So since he is the most idiotic choice the GOP could make, he'll probably get the nomination.

Perry has been a disappointment to me. Still my guy at the moment. But he's done a horrible job explaining his positions on things.

I like Cain, I like his candor, but I don't think he's serious. Right now, he's the flavor of the month. He's the guy with the leather jacket and the earring before you settle down with the accountant.

Newt is a really smart guy. If we were a technocracy, he'd be the man. But his leadership and management skills are questionable.

Bachmann is nuts.

Santorum is trying for redemption.

Huntsman. What a joke. Did he read what party he was running for?

RON PAUL!!!!! Well, need I say more.

How many choices do we have on the other side? I can't believe democrats are still supporting the old hope/change jingle.

Newt would make a lousy VP candidate, it does the Presidential candidate no good to be dwarfed by his VP. Newt still has a fair shot at the nomination. Two things have to happen. Cain has tio falter, which I believe he will with this 9-9-nonsence, and Perry's money has to come to no avail, which I also believe can happen since he sucks so bad. After that there is only one "not Romney" left who can win the nomination... NEWT!!!!

You know I agree. It says something that everyone wants Newt as Cain's VP for the simple reason that Cain has nothing outside of 999. Really people want Newt but like that Cain is not Mitt/Perry.

Ron Paul is on the fringe, he even aligns himself with Barney Frank in getting the DoD budget cut to pieces, which will further harm the economy and our national defense.

Ron Paul's foreign policy is as worse or even worse than Obamination's crazy ideas, so most conservatives would puke their guts out if he was the nominee.

Paul is not fringe if you're conservative also can you tell me how and why RP's foreign policy is bad... Be pacific and tell us what would happen if we were not in false wars all over the world spending money we don't have.

This is where you claim RP wants Iran to get a nuke I'm thinking... But as long as it’s just your opinion that’s cool.

Forum List

Back