The 2052 Election

Dec 30, 2013
Missouri
Now, this is a political election game. Anybody can sign up to run for President. Then, we will have primaries in all 50 States, then a general election. It is fake, so its just campaigning. You get one endorsement a day. All you need to sign up is put your name, fake experience, state, party, and first endorsement. I will moderate by releasing results...

If elected, I will do my best to enact a ban on all tax expenditures. No one will be able to claim any exemptions, deductions, subsidies, credits, etc. from the federal government. This way, those who earn identical incomes will be paying identical taxes, and we will be able to lower tax rates for everyone. This will also remove a large incentive by special interests to bribe elected officials with campaign cash in exchange for tax carve-outs. Thus we will have real campaign finance reform which will be more effective than the completely inefficacious reforms of the past 50 years.

The federal government has been using the tax code to embed itself in the institution of marriage, in your health insurance, and in every facet of your life. This needs to be curtailed and rolled back as much as possible.

In that vein, I will begin a campaign of rolling back the massive expansion of federal power that has been occurring for far too long.

I will disband the Department of Homeland Security, enact laws making waterboarding a crime, and bring back real police work and real freedoms to America.

If elected, I will seek to raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70, and indexing the age to 9 percent of the population going forward. We are living 30 percent longer than out ancestors who created the 65 year eligibility age. It is just plain American common sense we should be working longer if we are living longer.

If elected, I will enact real reform of the financial services industry. My first act in this area will be to ban credit default swaps in which the buyer does not have an insurable interest. I will also review the manipulation of the "end user" definitions currently in place on derivatives exchanges and tighten them up so they meet the spirit of the term.

I will also immediately appoint vigorous and dogged prosecutors at the SEC to put the fraudsters who are robbing each and every one of us in federal prison. And I will go after the politicians and regulators who aided and abetted their crimes.

If elected, I will enact real reform of healthcare. I will work to make the acquisition of health insurance as easy and as similar to that of auto, home, or life insurance as possible. I will seek to get the federal government out of the health insurance business as much as possible, and thus stop it from tying the hands of its private sector competitors with prohibitive regulations it uses to maintain an unlevel playing field.

I will enact common sense immigration reform. I will work to change the screwed up quota system, and ensure that the immigrant labor demand is being met with an immigrant labor supply. Every prosperous society has relied heavily on immigrant labor. Immigrants are our lifeblood. They are hardworking, deeply faithful, family oriented, and over-represented in our entreprenurial enterprises which are going to carry our economy forward. India has a surfeit of engineers and we should exploit that. Not only does America benefit by bringing talent to our shores, but even if those workers one day return to their homeland, they carry back with them goodwill toward America. And that's just good foreign policy.

I will re-align our education system to train our children for the jobs of tomorrow instead of the current system which trains for the jobs of yesterday. The days of growing up to work in your daddy's factory are over.

Thank you, and God bless America!

Last edited:
If elected, I will do my best to enact a ban on all tax expenditures. No one will be able to claim any exemptions, deductions, subsidies, credits, etc. from the federal government. This way, those who earn identical incomes will be paying identical taxes, and we will be able to lower tax rates for everyone. This will also remove a large incentive by special interests to bribe elected officials with campaign cash in exchange for tax carve-outs. Thus we will have real campaign finance reform which will be more effective than the completely inefficacious reforms of the past 50 years.

The federal government has been using the tax code to embed itself in the institution of marriage, in your health insurance, and in every facet of your life. This needs to be curtailed and rolled back as much as possible.

In that vein, I will begin a campaign of rolling back the massive expansion of federal power that has been occurring for far too long.

I will disband the Department of Homeland Security, enact laws making waterboarding a crime, and bring back real police work and real freedoms to America.

If elected, I will seek to raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70, and indexing the age to 9 percent of the population going forward. We are living 30 percent longer than out ancestors who created the 65 year eligibility age. It is just plain American common sense we should be working longer if we are living longer.

If elected, I will enact real reform of the financial services industry. My first act in this area will be to ban credit default swaps in which the buyer does not have an insurable interest. I will also review the manipulation of the "end user" definitions currently in place on derivatives exchanges and tighten them up so they meet the spirit of the term.

I will also immediately appoint vigorous and dogged prosecutors at the SEC to put the fraudsters who are robbing each and every one of us in federal prison. And I will go after the politicians and regulators who aided and abetted their crimes.

If elected, I will enact real reform of healthcare. I will work to make the acquisition of health insurance as easy and as similar to that of auto, home, or life insurance as possible. I will seek to get the federal government out of the health insurance business as much as possible, and thus stop it from tying the hands of its private sector competitors with prohibitive regulations it uses to maintain an unlevel playing field.

I will enact common sense immigration reform. I will work to change the screwed up quota system, and ensure that the immigrant labor demand is being met with an immigrant labor supply. Every prosperous society has relied heavily on immigrant labor. Immigrants are our lifeblood. They are hardworking, deeply faithful, family oriented, and over-represented in our entreprenurial enterprises which are going to carry our economy forward. India has a surfeit of engineers and we should exploit that. Not only does America benefit by bringing talent to our shores, but even if those workers one day return to their homeland, they carry back with them goodwill toward America. And that's just good foreign policy.

I will re-align our education system to train our children for the jobs of tomorrow instead of the current system which trains for the jobs of yesterday. The days of growing up to work in your daddy's factory are over.

Thank you, and God bless America!

Your version of central planning sucks as bad as the current version. Pass.

Now, this is a political election game. Anybody can sign up to run for President. Then, we will have primaries in all 50 States, then a general election. It is fake, so its just campaigning. You get one endorsement a day. All you need to sign up is put your name, fake experience, state, party, and first endorsement. I will moderate by releasing results...

I'll be 105 in 2052 and I promise to do no harm (or good); sign no bill, make no promises and accept no graft.

Name: I am Bass Rutten
Experience: I am the owner of a world-renowned martial arts conglomerate, a retired 4 star General, and am a shrimp fishing billionaire
State: I hail from the Old Dominion and Mother of States the beautiful Virginia
Party: I am regularly courted by all of the most popular modern parties but none of them provide sufficient beer to entice me
Endorsement: I don't know maybe [MENTION=20545]Mr. H.[/MENTION] [MENTION=19734]Lumpy 1[/MENTION] or [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION] ?

Here is my first commercial:

[YOUTUBE]ZKIm_E_joeg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
So far we have two candidates:
Bass Rutten (?)
G500 (R)

So...if Bass is a GOP, then we have a primary, if not, we go to general election if nobody else runs...
This is all just for fun, you campaign wherever you wish in the country. Your endorsements can be anyone who is real and currently alive...
It does not matter your current age, its just a year I put up
One endorsement a day, please

So far we have two candidates:
Bass Rutten (?)
G500 (R)

So...if Bass is a GOP, then we have a primary, if not, we go to general election if nobody else runs...
This is all just for fun, you campaign wherever you wish in the country. Your endorsements can be anyone who is real and currently alive...
It does not matter your current age, its just a year I put up
One endorsement a day, please

Hell yea I'll run as GOP. It'll be much more fun that way.

Attention everyone! Bass Rutten has been joyfully adopted by the Republican Party! I won't let you down! :thanks:

Forum List

Back