The 2020 election poll! Who are you voting for!?

If the election was held today who would you vote for?

• Donald trump

Votes: 47 67.1%
  • Joe biden

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Justin Amash

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Sanders

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No one.

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
If he could dig himself out of his grave, JFK I'd vote for. No because he's a dem..but because I think he was a great potus. Gonads. Pure manly man that took no shit. And no, I don't care that he fucked every pretty woman he could find. He did his job well.

I wouldn't cast my vote for one cocksucker in the race. Fuck them all.
You go girl
most of all that kikesucker Drumpf
That's too bad for YOU, Tijn. But you DO like the Padres (so do I), so there's THAT!

You're a good guy Bluz.
Thanks. You are, as well, Tijn. All I can add is, Go, Padres! And Nate Colbert is my all-time favorite Padre. I believe he still holds the Major League Baseball record with 10 RBI in a doubleheader. I'll check that, and be back here soon.

I wouldn't cast my vote for one cocksucker in the race. Fuck them all.
You go girl
most of all that kikesucker Drumpf
That's too bad for YOU, Tijn. But you DO like the Padres (so do I), so there's THAT!

You're a good guy Bluz.

You ain't.
Aw, Hoss, he IS a good guy! You CAN be good even though you might not like our president. My best friend and my own sister HATE President Trump, but they're good people. Perhaps a bit misguided and brainwashed by our hideously biased media, but good people, nonetheless.

biden4prez.png

Not this guy.

If he were to win the LP nomination, I might break my vow to not participate in the worthless waste of time of voting to go for Bumper Hornberger.....I've met him, and he's not only relentlessly committed to principle, but he's also a pretty funny guy to boot.

But I won't hold my breath....Even the LP has gone totally autistic.

This poll is 100% accurate! Let’s see who wins in 2020.
Biden is like a flu shot. It’s not at all exciting and a little unpleasant, but a vote for him is a vote against Trump. It’s the only one that counts.
Once again, you saps can't give anyone something to be in favor of.

Y'all suck every bit as badly as the repubs.

Biden is like a flu shot. It’s not at all exciting and a little unpleasant, but a vote for him is a vote against Trump. It’s the only one that counts.

It’s definitely not my fault. I voted for Bernie, doofus.

It’s definitely not my fault. I voted for Bernie, doofus.
It's your fault if you vote for Biden by default....It just makes you you a spineless follower.

vygnfhyj61x41.jpg
Another lemming who can't give anyone a reason to be in favor of what you claim to want.

That's exactly the mindset that gave you Trump, fool.

New Topics

Forum List

Back