The 2019 Rebellion

5da7d820210000681134a2e3.jpg

It's time you Trump cult members correctly understand what this is.

revolt
[rəˈvōlt]
rebel · rise up · rise · take to the streets · take up arms · riot · mutiny ·

NOUN
  1. an attempt to put an end to the authority of a person or body by rebelling.
    "a countrywide revolt against the central government"
Definition of REVOLT

rebellion
[rəˈbelyən]
  • the action or process of resisting authority, control, or convention.
Definition of REBELLION

This is not a coup. This is not a group of people trying to remove a leader who the majority of the people want or elected. Trump did not get the majority of the votes from the people. This has never been a coup.

It is a rebellion against the administration of Donald J. Trump.

Top State Department aide resigned because of Pompeo's silence on Marie Yovanovitch
Leigh Ann Caldwell, Geoff Bennett and Dan De Luce

Michael McKinley, the former top adviser to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, told Congressional impeachment investigators that his sudden resignation was, in part, due to Pompeo’s silence about the recall of Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, according to two people in the room for McKinley’s testimony.

After a phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy in which the president disparaged Yovanovitch, McKinley asked Pompeo to write a "statement of support" for the former ambassador, but Pompeo remained silent, McKinley told Congressional investigators, according to a person in the room.

Trump called her "bad news" and sad that her "attitude towards me was far from the best” in a July 25 phone call with Zelenskiy, according to an abridged transcript released by the White House.

According to the person in the room, McKinley painted a picture of a State Department that was rebuilding after the tenure of the previous secretary of state, Rex Tillerson. But McKinley said that it disturbed him that officials working on Ukraine were being sidelined because of political pressures, according to a source in the room and a person familiar with his testimony.

He also cited a State Department inspector general report in August that found political appointees mistreated and intimidated civil servants in the Bureau of International Organization Affairs, according to a person familiar with his testimony.

Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., said that McKinley in his testimony expressed strong support of his colleague Yovanovitch. "And that’s understandable," Meadows said.

At the time of his resignation, McKinley was a veteran State Department official, whose 37-year career included posts in Brazil, Afghanistan, Colombia and Peru.

Top State Department aide resigned because of Pompeo's silence on Marie Yovanovitch

The time has come for Trump
th

And time waits for no man
I think we should bookmark this thread, just for future fun. Something tells me it will not age well.
:laugh:

revolt
[rəˈvōlt]

NOUN
Definition of REVOLT

rebellion
[rəˈbelyən]
Definition of REBELLION

This is not a coup. This is not a group of people trying to remove a leader who the majority of the people want or elected. Trump did not get the majority of the votes from the people. This has never been a coup.

Michael McKinley, the former top adviser to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, told Congressional impeachment investigators that his sudden resignation was, in part, due to Pompeo’s silence about the recall of Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, according to two people in the room for McKinley’s testimony.

After a phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy in which the president disparaged Yovanovitch, McKinley asked Pompeo to write a "statement of support" for the former ambassador, but Pompeo remained silent, McKinley told Congressional investigators, according to a person in the room.

Trump called her "bad news" and sad that her "attitude towards me was far from the best” in a July 25 phone call with Zelenskiy, according to an abridged transcript released by the White House.

According to the person in the room, McKinley painted a picture of a State Department that was rebuilding after the tenure of the previous secretary of state, Rex Tillerson. But McKinley said that it disturbed him that officials working on Ukraine were being sidelined because of political pressures, according to a source in the room and a person familiar with his testimony.

He also cited a State Department inspector general report in August that found political appointees mistreated and intimidated civil servants in the Bureau of International Organization Affairs, according to a person familiar with his testimony.

Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., said that McKinley in his testimony expressed strong support of his colleague Yovanovitch. "And that’s understandable," Meadows said.

At the time of his resignation, McKinley was a veteran State Department official, whose 37-year career included posts in Brazil, Afghanistan, Colombia and Peru.

th

Is that Elijah? And I KNOW you want a white woman to tell YOU what to do..

revolt
[rəˈvōlt]

NOUN
Definition of REVOLT

rebellion
[rəˈbelyən]
Definition of REBELLION

th

Dumb ass white ---.

th

I truly savor these moments
Yada, Yada, Yada.

You're truly a dumb ass.

Read what you posted.
ROFLMFAO

Yeah, ok African...I'm the dumb ass

Let's read what you posted...and play some Jeopardy!
You don't obstruct justice if there is nothing to hide. If one of us had done what Trump has, we'd be sitting in a cell next to Cohen.
Welcome to Jeopardy, I'm your host Alex Trebek
Let's welcome back our returning contestants

From Chicago, Illinois, KeepItReal
From a tribe somewhere in Africa, IM2
And, from Pennsylvania Avenue, POTUS, Donald Trump

Let me remind our audience
that time ran out on yesterday's show
with IM2 stuck on stupid

KeepItReal, pick a category

Alex, I'll take "What you talkin' 'bout Willis" for $800

~In a televised interview in 2017 (Blowback)
this former Watchdog, IC IG stated....

I told the Republican leadership on the Senate intelligence and foreign affairs committees that emails beyond the “Top Secret” level passed through the former secretary of state's unsecured personal server,

As one of the few people who viewed the 22 top secret Clinton emails deemed too classified to release under any circumstances, the former IG said, “There was a very good reason to withhold those emails ... there would have been harm to national security.” Xxxxx went further, telling Fox News that “sources and methods, lives and operations” could be put at risk.

Some of those email exchanges contained Special Access Program (SAP) information characterized by intel experts as “above top secret.

The campaign team wrote in August 2015 that “Clinton only used her account for unclassified email. When information is reviewed for public release, it is common for information previously unclassified to be upgraded to classified.”

Xxxx was critical of the campaign’s response, as the classified review had barely begun. “There was an effort … certainly on the part of the campaign, to mislead people into thinking that there was nothing to see here,”

It was told in no uncertain terms, by a source directly from the campaign, that we would be the first two to be fired -- with [Clinton’s] administration. That that was definitely going to happen,” he said.

State Department management didn't want us there,” McCullough said. “We knew we had had a security problem at this point. We had a possible compromise."

More than 2,100 classified emails passed through Clinton's personal server, which was used exclusively for government business. No one has been charged.

Asked what would have happened to him if he had done such a thing, Xxxxx said: “I'd be sitting in Leavenworth right now.”

Who is Charles McCullough III

That is correct...it's still your turn

I'll take "Trading Places" for $800 Alex

~This former IC IG, Watchdog
is a partner at the Compass Rose Legal Group
that is representing the anonymous whistle blower

Who is Charles McCullough III

That is correct...pick a category

I'll take "Trading Places" for $1,000 Alex

~Andrew Bakaj, the attorney for the anonymous whistle blower
was their intern in the spring and fall of 2001

Who is Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton

That is correct...it is still your turn

I'll take "Blame It On Midnight" for $1,000 Alex

~Hasn't been blamed for costing Hillary the election

What is the moon?

No, I'm sorry that is incorrect

President Trump, pick a category

I'll take "One Way Or Another" for $1,000 Alex

~You can't handle this storm

What is, I Am the storm

THAT IS CORRECT!

I'm sorry, we're all out of time
Until next time this is Alex Trebek for Jeopardy

revolt
[rəˈvōlt]

NOUN
Definition of REVOLT

rebellion
[rəˈbelyən]
Definition of REBELLION

th

You mean the 2019 petulant temper tantrum.

revolt
[rəˈvōlt]

NOUN
Definition of REVOLT

rebellion
[rəˈbelyən]
Definition of REBELLION

th

DD3112F8-BC54-4FEE-8D14-0E12594689E0.jpeg

Wrong. Only those who display racism is a racist to me.

Wrong, EVERYONE who stands up to you is "racist".

Which is anyone who doesn't share your warped view of the world

The warped view of the world belongs to whites like you.

I rest my case.

You have no case to rest. Learn to read and comprehend. Not all whites are like you so then I am talking about you as an individual. Isn't that what those like you say you want?

The imaginary world you live in doesn't exist. And until you turn black and live, do not think that you can define my world view based on your racial experience as a white man..
320B4975-9AC9-4F17-BFD8-1CBC386F6798.jpeg

revolt
[rəˈvōlt]

NOUN
Definition of REVOLT

rebellion
[rəˈbelyən]
Definition of REBELLION

th

Dang, is the 2019 Rebellion any different than the 2016 Rebellion? 2017 Rebellion, or the 2018 Rebellion?

You guys crack me up. If the courts tomorrow ruled on all the litigation Trump has pending so as to avoid justice tomorrow, his presidency would be done.
As per your signature, my Independence day is May 20, 1775

So?

Seems that some of our "fine" white folk have a problem with my refusal to recognize independence when they tell me I should.

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas
Why did blacks own blacks?

revolt
[rəˈvōlt]

NOUN
Definition of REVOLT

rebellion
[rəˈbelyən]
Definition of REBELLION

th

View attachment 285035
If she was a little younger I would say I attribute her actions being on the rag. So it must be TDS instead of PMS

revolt
[rəˈvōlt]

NOUN
Definition of REVOLT

rebellion
[rəˈbelyən]
Definition of REBELLION

th

View attachment 285035
If she was a little younger I would say I attribute her actions being on the rag. So it must be TDS instead of PMS

A "little" younger? UH....that ship sailed 25 years ago...maybe longer....

revolt
[rəˈvōlt]

NOUN
Definition of REVOLT

rebellion
[rəˈbelyən]
Definition of REBELLION

th

View attachment 285035

She took drivers ed on a dinosaur.

revolt
[rəˈvōlt]

NOUN
Definition of REVOLT

rebellion
[rəˈbelyən]
Definition of REBELLION

th

View attachment 285035

Her minnow stopped swimming about that time also.

revolt
[rəˈvōlt]

NOUN
Definition of REVOLT

rebellion
[rəˈbelyən]
Definition of REBELLION

th

You're going to look pretty stupid.
Going to?

im2 is stupid, in the event of a real fight, then he will be very quickly demolished, and the process will make him look very stupid indeed.

If I am dumb, you are dumber. And In the event of a real fight, well you might just get surprised. So I would suggest that you internet tough guys STFU.

Mulvaney admitted to a QPQ today. Sondland admitted he took directions from Trump. So you dumbos just keep on believing what Trump tells you and lets see who is right. Trump would have been busted long ago but he obstructed justice. And while he did that, you retards actually believed that Trump was getting away because democrats had nothing. What he had was a complicit republican majority in congress. That complicity created a record ass whippin taken by republicans in 2018.

Then the democrats took over and Trump has defied every subpoena, making democrats battle in court and wasting our tax dollars. But not everyone is Michael Cohen and they'd rather get fired by Trump than sent to prison.

So talk shit all you want but way back in BC a king saw 4 words on a wall. The King didn't heed those words. His supporters paid no attention to the sign. The handwriting is on the wall for Trump and people like you will learn that it is you who is not just stupid, but a stump stupid idiot. And you will learn that it is you who chose to believe fake news.

"If I am dumb, you are dumber. And In the event of a real fight, well you might just get surprised. So I would suggest that you internet tough guys STFU."

Or?

revolt
[rəˈvōlt]

NOUN
Definition of REVOLT

rebellion
[rəˈbelyən]
Definition of REBELLION

th

Dumb ass white ---.

th

So he is dumb because he is white? Does that go for everyone, or only white people?

revolt
[rəˈvōlt]

NOUN
Definition of REVOLT

rebellion
[rəˈbelyən]
Definition of REBELLION

th

The way the Democrats are going, Trump’s times up will be in 2025.

New Topics

Forum List

Back