The 2018 Uniform Crime Report

LOL lets do numbers shall we lets say there are 130 blacks and 700 whites in the population and that 1 percent of the whole population is criminals shall we? that is 100 criminals. now lets plug in the numbers shall we? 28 percent of all criminals arrested for violent crime were black that means 28 blacks were arrested. 65 percent of all violent crime was by whites so 65 whites were arrested. 28 out of 130 is 21.5 percent of all blacks. 65 of 700 whites is 9.99 percent of all whites. Guess which number is bigger?

LOL lets do numbers shall we lets say there are 130 blacks and 700 whites in the population and that 1 percent of the whole population is criminals shall we? that is 100 criminals. now lets plug in the numbers shall we? 28 percent of all criminals arrested for violent crime were black that means 28 blacks were arrested. 65 percent of all violent crime was by whites so 65 whites were arrested. 28 out of 130 is 21.5 percent of all blacks. 65 of 700 whites is 9.99 percent of all whites. Guess which number is bigger?
Sorry bud, we are dealing directly with the numbers of participants that committed crimes. We don't need to suppose or let's say. I used the numbers who were arrested by race and equated that number as a percentage of the population. Your and every other racists premise has been based upon the percentage of blacks and whites in the overall population. That is a screwed up argument. 1 crime does not equal 5 crimes because the perpetrator is black. If I kill one person and you kill 2, you have killed double the number I have killed. I did not kill 5 because there are more 5 times more whites than blacks. This argument you racists try making is stupid and without merit. I used the actual department of justice numbers and census population data. You lost.

....yes--you post facts that tell us blacks commit crime at higher rates than whites--we know this
This is absolutely false.

Black people who show up in an all white area are presumed to be up to no good and are profiled, have their plates run, are checked for wants & warrants, BOLOs, and probably these days for concealed carry permits and other background information whether they are engaged in suspicious activity or not, while white criminals who actually are engaged in criminal activity can be overlooked or just not sought out.

What you all keep glossing over is that the advent of public protection officers, aka law enforcement officers and the criminal "justice" system was, like most other social constructs, created for the protection of whites against and at the expense of non-whites.

There has never been any legislation, statutes, policies, procedures, standards, social mores, etc. which are punitive to white people or white society while simultaneously granting benefits, favor or other privileges to people of African descent or any other minorities. While on the other hand there have been centuries of harmful and punitive laws passed and enforced which only apply to people of African descent and other non-whites but not whites themselves. All of this is by design, is a system of American apartheid even if no one calls it by that name because the founders and the people who set things up were white supremacists. And there are several posters here on U.S. Message Board who frequently make the statement that this country was established by white people for white people.

So to recap, no, Black people do not commit crime at a higher rate than whites. We are however profiled, arrested, convicted and sentenced at higher rates than our white counterparts. When you target a particular group, and are looking specifically for non-whites of course you're going to find more minorities than whites and your numbers are going to show that however that does not translate into minorities being engaged in more criminal activity.

Here's proof of one such example:
Records Show New Jersey Police Withheld Data on Race Profiling

.yes--you post facts that tell us blacks commit crime at higher rates than whites--we know this

Stats are hard for you too.....

Let's look at your buddy's numbers.....

Blacks are 13 percent of the population. Black criminals are less than 1 percent of the US population. Whites are 70 percent of the population. White criminals are 2.5 percent of the US population.

If the population was 1000, 130 blacks and 700 whites.
10 black criminals and 25 white criminals.

10/130 = 7.7% <<<<blacks
25/700 = 3.6% <<<<whites
We aren't talking about ifs. I used the DOJ numbers and used them as a part of the total population. So let's play your little game.

The correct equation is
10/1000-1 percent.
25/1000- 2.5 percent.

We are talking about the number of criminals as a percentage of the US population.

We are talking about the number of criminals as a percentage of the US population.

Violent crimes like home invasions, robbery & sexual assault often involve multiple participants, some who are not arrested.

How does that play in to the stats?

Peace.

....yes--you post facts that tell us blacks commit crime at higher rates than whites--we know this

Black people who show up in an all white area are presumed to be up to no good and are profiled, have their plates run, are checked for wants & warrants, BOLOs, and probably these days for concealed carry permits and other background information whether they are engaged in suspicious activity or not, while white criminals who actually are engaged in criminal activity can be overlooked or just not sought out.

What you all keep glossing over is that the advent of public protection officers, aka law enforcement officers and the criminal "justice" system was, like most other social constructs, created for the protection of whites against and at the expense of non-whites.

There has never been any legislation, statutes, policies, procedures, standards, social mores, etc. which are punitive to white people or white society while simultaneously granting benefits, favor or other privileges to people of African descent or any other minorities. While on the other hand there have been centuries of harmful and punitive laws passed and enforced which only apply to people of African descent and other non-whites but not whites themselves. All of this is by design, is a system of American apartheid even if no one calls it by that name because the founders and the people who set things up were white supremacists. And there are several posters here on U.S. Message Board who frequently make the statement that this country was established by white people for white people.

So to recap, no, Black people do not commit crime at a higher rate than whites. We are however profiled, arrested, convicted and sentenced at higher rates than our white counterparts. When you target a particular group, and are looking specifically for non-whites of course you're going to find more minorities than whites and your numbers are going to show that however that does not translate into minorities being engaged in more criminal activity.

Despite a drop in overall murder rates, the racial disparities in male murder rates have persisted.
male_homicides_1980_2015.png

Stark racial disparities in murder rates persist, even as overall murder rate declines

sure when whites make up 95% of the population
So when there are no black people around to speak of, whites still engage in criminal activity running the full gamet, from violent crimes against persons including murder, aggravated assault, battery, rape, domestic violence and stalking - all the way to property crimes such as home invasions, burglaries, theft, etc. And then there are the financial crimes and fraud. Why do you think this is?

Its funny how that works why is 13% of the population killing as much as the majority race is killing?
13% represents the percentage of African Americans to the entire population of the United States. Wouldn't it be more accurate to compare the percentage of white people out of the white population who are criminals to the percentage of black people out of the black population who are criminals in each of the offense categories? Because the false allegation/concern is that black criminals endanger everyone, while white criminals, not so much.
When you have a lower percentage of the population committing as many violent crimes and murders at an equal rate of the higher percentage of the population wouldn't it suggest the minority are more violent?

We are soon to begin the 3rd decade of the 21st century. It's time to put 18th, 19th and 20th century white racist opinion to sleep. From this point on, until the lord calls for me, we will take this time at the end of every year to look at the

banner

Overview
  • Nationwide, law enforcement made an estimated 10,310,960 arrests in 2018. Of these arrests, 521,103 were for violent crimes, and 1,167,296 were for property crimes. (Note: the UCR Program does not collect data on citations for traffic violations.) (See Table 29.)
  • The highest number of arrests were for drug abuse violations (estimated at 1,654,282 arrests), driving under the influence (estimated at 1,001,329), and larceny-theft (estimated at 887,622). (See Table 29.)
  • The estimated arrest rate for the United States in 2018 was 3,152.6 arrests per 100,000 inhabitants. The arrest rate for violent crime (including murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault) was 159.9 per 100,000 inhabitants, and the arrest rate for property crime (burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson) was 361.2 per 100,000 inhabitants. (See Table 30.)
  • Two-year arrest trends show violent crime arrests increased 0.2 percent in 2018 when compared with 2017 arrests, and property crime arrests decreased 7.1 percent when compared with 2017 arrests. (See Table 36.)
  • Arrests of juveniles for all offenses decreased 11.0 percent in 2018 when compared with the 2017 number; arrests of adults decreased 2.1 percent. (See Table 36.)
  • Nearly 73 percent (72.8) of the persons arrested in the nation during 2018 were males. They accounted for 79.1 percent of persons arrested for violent crime and 63.1 percent of persons arrested for property crime. (See Table 42.)
  • In 2018, 69.0 percent of all persons arrested were White, 27.4 percent were Black or African American, and the remaining 3.6 percent were of other races. (See Table 43.)
Persons Arrested

banner

Table 43
Arrests
by Race and Ethnicity, 2018

Arrests, by Race and Ethnicity, 2018

• In 2018, 69.0 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 27.4 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races.
  • Of arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 18.8 percent were Hispanic or Latino.
  • Of all juveniles (persons under the age of 18) arrested in 2018, 61.9 percent were White, 34.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.2 percent were of other races.
  • Of juvenile arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 22.7 percent were Hispanic or Latino.
  • Of all adults arrested in 2018, 69.5 percent were White, 26.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races.
  • Of adult arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 18.5 percent were Hispanic or Latino.
  • White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 58.7 percent of those arrests.
  • Of adults arrested for murder, 53.0 percent were Black or African American, 44.4 percent were White, and 2.6 percent were of other races.
  • White juveniles comprised 48.8 percent of all juveniles arrested for violent crimes, and Black or African American juveniles accounted for 48.4 percent of juveniles arrested for violent crimes. White juveniles comprised 55.0 percent of all juveniles arrested for property crimes.
  • Of juveniles arrested for drug abuse violations, 73.5 percent were White.
  • White juveniles comprised 55.5 percent of juveniles arrested for aggravated assault and 56.3 percent of juveniles arrested for larceny-theft.
8.6 percentage points is not 8 times the amount. And the DOJ tabulates this using actual numbers of crimes and not per capita. 1 crime equals one crime.

Table 43
I'm just noting that arrests are not convictions...and that..even if every single violent crime arrestee were guilty...a little over 500,000 in a population heading toward 400m, is a pretty low number. Just decriminalizing drugs would put a huge dent in arrests.

Juvenile males have always acted out disproportionately...testosterone is a bitch at that age.

I've never thought that there was a racial component, per se in, crime...just an economic one that masked itself as racial.

Folks will try to twist these stats as their agenda demands..but what i see..is a basically law-abiding nation..regardless of color or culture.

You are correct but I post this for all the white racists who take the time out of every day to declare how blacks are criminals no matter what the topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her ass was to big to be a crack head lol

Sorry bud, we are dealing directly with the numbers of participants that committed crimes. We don't need to suppose or let's say. I used the numbers who were arrested by race and equated that number as a percentage of the population. Your and every other racists premise has been based upon the percentage of blacks and whites in the overall population. That is a screwed up argument. 1 crime does not equal 5 crimes because the perpetrator is black. If I kill one person and you kill 2, you have killed double the number I have killed. I did not kill 5 because there are more 5 times more whites than blacks. This argument you racists try making is stupid and without merit. I used the actual department of justice numbers and census population data. You lost.
LOL simple math really is beyond your intelligence. Keep proving just how fucking stupid you really are.

......DAMN them white people!.....those MOFOS commit all them crimes, and then try to make it seem like us blacks are bad--talking bout percntages or some white shit...population shit
DAMN those whiteys

Wrong.

White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 58.7 percent of those arrests.

And using Jared Taylors debunked garbage doesn't help you.
Again 70 percent of the population is white they are under represented, meanwhile 13 percent of the population is black and 27 percent of all arrests were blacks.

Again, your opinion is inaccurate based on the number of actual recorded participants in crime.

Let's kill the central premise-the 13 percent excuse.

13 percent of the population ain't killing anybody. Less than 1000th of 1 percent of the population is killing less than 1000th of 1 percent. Whites lead in 27 out of 30 crime categories and white communities primarily exist with everything necessary to be crime free. Whites have got a serious crime problem. So instead of barking at us with inaccurate numbers, work on fixing the white on white crime problem.

That argument is dead. We have the numbers. The numbers show us the number of violent crimes and the number of people by race that are arrested for them. All who are not arrested are not participating in crime so they cannot be counted unless you want to present a racist argument. The numbers of arrests show that less than 1 percent of the population arrested were black. It shows that 2.5 percent of the population arrested were white. In any set of numbers 2.5 percent is double one percent. This is 2019, next week it will be 2020. If you can't do math, go take a class.

Less than 1 100th of one percent of all Americans died from murder in 2018. So your argument is purely a racist argument built on a belief in white supremacy There were 8,957 murder arrests in 2018. That 53 percent your racist ass talks about equals 4,778 blacks. In 2018 the black population was 47.8 million. Less than 1/10,000th of the overall black population was arrested for murder. Approximately 330 million people make up the total US population. The ability to do grade school level division debunks your racist bullshit. 4,778/330,000,000= 0.00014% of the US population arrested for murder. And when you talk about that only category you have that you can use to argue your lie, the difference between black and white murder numbers in 2018 was 825. Now if you want to talk about a cultural problem with killing, whites can't say shit given the millions of blacks that have died because of white culture. That 825 doesn't come close to making a dent in the lead whites have in regard to murder.
You are so FUCKING stupid you can not grasp simply math facts. of the percent of people committing crimes a higher percent of the total population of the US is black percent wise. As a POPULATION more blacks are criminals in THAT population then whites are in the total population of whites.

No, my math is correct. You wrote simply in your sentence when you were trying to say simple. The fact remains that you can only count as criminals those who participate In crime. Approximately 3.5 percent of the US population participated in crimes if you use these numbers. Almost 97 percent of all Americans regardless of race did not.

Let me put this to you in a way you understand. Blacks are 13 percent of the population. Black criminals are less than 1 percent of the US population. Whites are 70 percent of the population. White criminals are 2.5 percent of the US population.

Simple math shows us that.

No, my math is correct.

Hilarious!

Blacks are 13 percent of the population. Black criminals are less than 1 percent of the US population. Whites are 70 percent of the population. White criminals are 2.5 percent of the US population.

White criminals should be 5 times the black criminals. But they're half that.
Because whites are less likely to be criminals than blacks are.

Simple math shows us that.
..it's no use explaining basic math to them--they either can't undertand it, are racist, are idiots ---or all 3

....in my city, most of the crimes in the rich white areas are committed by blacks--so, yes they SHOULD be profiled--it's just common sense [ NOT racism ] --which you and IM2 do not have
..if Norwegians committed most of the crime in a non-Norwegian area, you would be stupid not to be cuatious of them
..in my city, most of the murders are committed by blacks

Funny, IM2, a known black thug and liar reporting on a CRIME BILL....The irony probably escapes most on the left!....ROTFLMFAO

Funny, IM2, a known black thug and liar reporting on a CRIME BILL....The irony probably escapes most on the left!....ROTFLMFAO
..what's funny is he's trying to make the whites out as the worst group for crime
hahahahahhahahahahahha
..when it is plain as day the blacks are

..he thinks WE don't know the truth--same with the MSM--they think we are stupid

.yes--you post facts that tell us blacks commit crime at higher rates than whites--we know this

10/130 = 7.7% <<<<blacks
25/700 = 3.6% <<<<whites
So you didn't bother to read anything beyond the first sentence?

Nothing in your post corrected IM2's crappy math. Or your agreement with his crappy math.

10/130 = 7.7% <<<<blacks
25/700 = 3.6% <<<<whites
We aren't talking about ifs. I used the DOJ numbers and used them as a part of the total population. So let's play your little game.

The correct equation is
10/1000-1 percent.
25/1000- 2.5 percent.

The correct equation is
10/1000-1 percent.
25/1000- 2.5 percent.

There aren't 1000 blacks in this example. Or 1000 whites.

IM2 has never seen the jail. But I expect this kind of crap from illiterate and ignorant trash like purge.

10/130 = 7.7% <<<<blacks
25/700 = 3.6% <<<<whites

The correct equation is
10/1000-1 percent.
25/1000- 2.5 percent.

The correct equation is
10/1000-1 percent.
25/1000- 2.5 percent.

There aren't 1000 blacks in this example. Or 1000 whites.
There are 1000 people and the comparison is to be made as a percentage of the entire population.

10/130 = 7.7% <<<<blacks
25/700 = 3.6% <<<<whites
So you didn't bother to read anything beyond the first sentence?

Nothing in your post corrected IM2's crappy math. Or your agreement with his crappy math.

My math is correct. You are the one with the problem.

Forum List

Back