The 2016 War on Christmas begins with Infiniti commercial...

Wait till Clinton becomes a president and floods your country with "refugees".

Take a look at Germany, whose Counselor has already flooded her country and all EU with ME refugees. Smart people learn from somebody else mistakes and only stupid people learn from their own mistakes ( a Russian saying).

Welcome to the Islamic State of Germany

Remember, in Niece one terrorist on a truck without any weapon killed hundreds. Do you want the same in your country, your neighborhood, your family?

oped120808-350x244.jpg

30413999.jpg

I pay little attention to the wails of the anti Christmas crowd....just tell them Merry Christmas and then fuck off

I am sure that baby Jesus didn't kill a tree to celebrate his birth....
Well no, but they killed a tree to hang him on , when the Establishment caught up with him.

That is the most ridiculous and funniest stretch I have ever seen.

And you browbeat people into not voting? You must know a lot of morons.

Throughout our nation's history, churches have done what no government can ever do, namely teach morality and civility. Moral and civil individuals are largely governed by their own sense of right and wrong, and hence have little need for external government. This is the real reason the collectivist Left hates religion: Churches as institutions compete with the state for the people's allegiance, and many devout people put their faith in God before putting their faith in the state. Knowing this, the secularists wage an ongoing war against religion, chipping away bit by bit at our nation's Christian heritage. Dr. Ron Paul

George Washington
Farewell Address, Sept 17, 1796

“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports...In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens...”

The Will of the People: Readings in American Democracy (Chicago: Great Books Foundation, 2001), 38.

George Washington
Farewell Address, Sept 17, 1796

“…And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion...reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.”

The Will of the People: Readings in American Democracy (Chicago: Great Books Foundation, 2001), 38.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn

“More than half a century ago, while I was still a child, I recall hearing a number of older people offer the following explanation for the great disasters that had befallen Russia: ‘Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened.’”

“Since then I have spent well-nigh fifty years working on the history of our Revolution; in the process I have read hundreds of books, collected hundreds of personal testimonies,

and have already contributed eight volumes of my own toward the effort of clearing away the rubble left by that upheaval...But if I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible the main cause of the ruinous Revolution that swallowed up some sixty million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: "Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened.’”

“Templeton Lecture, May 10, 1983,” in The Solzhenitsyn Reader: New and Essential Writings, 1947-2005, eds. Edward E. Ericson, Jr. and Daniel J. Mahoney (Wilmington, DE: Intercollegiate Studies Institute, 2006), 577

Oh Holy Hell...

Maybe after nasty election cycle we could just give the imaginary War on Christmas a rest this year? What do you say?

killing trees for no reason to celebrate a holiday is a senseless act, certainly not something done in our household and something they and christians will be held accountable for.

Dear Blackrook aren't Christmas trees a throwback to Pagan rituals?
What's wrong with using recycled trees? Why not plant two trees for Christmas for each one used to celebrate tradition?

Can't we embrace the old with the new and not insult either one?
Hugs to you and Christmas trees too!

May the Spirit of Christmas uplift your heart mind and soul, and bring you more gifts and blessings than you ask or thought you deserved. Love, Emily

Forum List

Back