The 2-3 Giants had a 4th and 2 with 6 mins left and punted while the

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
5-0 Pats had a 4th and 7 and went for it.

Why the fuck is that happening??????????

Dude do you see the patriots nobody is going to be done

why are losing teams PUNTING???????????

So they can lose. How can they be the losing team unless they punt?

so it's in the script?

lol, no. The logic follows, it's circular really. Giants are a losing team. The losing teams always punt and rarely go for it. Therefore, the Giants punt.

N.E are the champs. They want to go undefeated. They don't fear the weaker Giants. Therefore, the go for it and win. They even tried to run in an extra TD and almost got it before kneeling out the game.

Cheeky.

This one I agree with you. They had a chance to get to 3-3. That was complete lack of guts. In the Redskins game it was strategic IMO. They are going nowhere. I really believe they are going for 0-16. If you are bad in the NFL the only reward is being the biggest loser.

So they can lose. How can they be the losing team unless they punt?

so it's in the script?

lol, no. The logic follows, it's circular really. Giants are a losing team. The losing teams always punt and rarely go for it. Therefore, the Giants punt.

N.E are the champs. They want to go undefeated. They don't fear the weaker Giants. Therefore, the go for it and win. They even tried to run in an extra TD and almost got it before kneeling out the game.

Cheeky.

I want the Patriots to win the Superbowl again! The franchise and the quarterback: Go, Goat, go!

Sheer poetry:

Last edited:

Huh

why is a team who has a losing record scared to take chances while a undefeated team is not?
Confidence.

And they fear the Monday morning second guessing from the fans and media who will ask why he went for it. They’ll say he should have punted it

This one I agree with you. They had a chance to get to 3-3. That was complete lack of guts. In the Redskins game it was strategic IMO. They are going nowhere. I really believe they are going for 0-16. If you are bad in the NFL the only reward is being the biggest loser.
You are actually rewarded with good draft picks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back