The 1976 film Carrie

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
Hi all...I saw this film and it opens portraying nude high-school girls in a locker-room frolicking, playing, and other things...it is a Horror film rated: R so it is not an Adult film...it stars actress Sissy Spacek so it was a mainstream, "A-movie" and the film was even made into a remake some time in the 1990s or the 2000s.

Was kind of put off by the portrayal of nude high school girls in a locker room, but can anyone who was mature in the 1970s speak on what kind of climate was in the country that an "A-movie" could be rated-R and portray high school girls nude in a high school locker room (showing their full nudity)? :disgusted:

-

Consider "The Exorcist" (1972), where a 12 year old girl rams a crucifix into her vagina screaming "Fuck me!" and cusses like a Gunnery Sergeant. Rated R.

"Logan's Run" (1976) showed the furburger. It was rated PG.

Last edited:
Consider "The Exorcist" (1972), where a 12 year old girl rams a crucifix into her vagina screaming "Fuck me!" and cusses like a Gunnery Sergeant. Rated R.

"Logan's Run" (1976) showed the furburger. It was rated PG.

I Don't remember that. It wasn't farrahs was it????

Hi all...I saw this film and it opens portraying nude high-school girls in a locker-room frolicking, playing, and other things...it is a Horror film rated: R so it is not an Adult film...it stars actress Sissy Spacek so it was a mainstream, "A-movie" and the film was even made into a remake some time in the 1990s or the 2000s.

Was kind of put off by the portrayal of nude high school girls in a locker room, but can anyone who was mature in the 1970s speak on what kind of climate was in the country that an "A-movie" could be rated-R and portray high school girls nude in a high school locker room (showing their full nudity)? :disgusted:
-

1970s films had a lot of nudity. It was kind of the thing. The sexual revolution was still going on through most of the decade.
Check out Flesh Gordon and Shampoo. But there are many 70s movies that have nudity just as matter of fact. And as a teenager growing up in the 70s we very much appreciated this!

Today sex is used WAYYY more to sell things and in TV shows, even though the nudity probably is equal today or less.

Just learned 15 year old Linda Blair (the actress from The Exorcist) had a public relationship with 24 year old Rick Springfield (the singer) during the 70s :vomit: (about age-perversion)

-

Just learned 15 year old Linda Blair (the actress from The Exorcist) had a public relationship with 24 year old Rick Springfield (the singer) during the 70s :vomit: (about age-perversion)
-

So did Keith Moon.

Wonder was Rick considered a pedophile back then...

-

Probably a few eyebrows raised, but nothing came if it.

In the 70s, the "sexual liberation" of children was a hot topic, endorsed by psychological associations and some offices of the United Nations. It didn't get far, but the fact that it was even being considered by people other than pedophiles was quite startling.

-

So did Keith Moon.

Wonder was Rick considered a pedophile back then...

-

Probably a few eyebrows raised, but nothing came if it.

In the 70s, the "sexual liberation" of children was a hot topic, endorsed by psychological associations and some offices of the United Nations. It didn't get far, but the fact that it was even being considered by people other than pedophiles was quite startling.

You heard it first here people...Rick Springfield wishes that he had "Underaged Girls" and not "Jessie's Girl" (unless she's underaged;) that's right, Rick Springfield is, a pedophile :lol: .

-

Forum List

Back