The 1947 Nuremberg Code

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Text of the Nuremberg Code:

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2011/04/BMJ_No_7070_Volume_313_The_Nuremberg_Code.pdf

Quote from the Nuremberg Code (relevant to 2021 government and private sector mandated COVID-19 vaccines):

"Permissible Medical Experiments

The great weight of the evidence before us to effect that certain types of medical experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined bounds, conform to the ethics of the medical profession generally. The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts:

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.
This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity."

As stated in the above quoted, bold face line of text, "The VOLUNTARY consent of the human subject is absolutely essential." Not just essential, but ABSOLUTELY essential. Not only have both our own American government entities and private sector employers been violating our Constitutional rights in mandating COVID vaccines, but they've both also been violating the fucking Nuremberg Code of 1947, the creation of which was bloody necessary to "deal" with the horrors of Nazi medical experimentation before and during WWII. Wake up and smell the genocide . . .

The problem, I think, is that people just aren't really interested in discussing the critical nature of goings-on in any way that is germane to any kind of objective reality.

Well...more clearly, I think that seeing any kind of elevated discussion that is actually germane to objective reality is often itself disturbing to some folks.

Last edited:
Well...more clearly, I think that seeing any kind of elevated discussion that is actually germane to objective reality is often disturbing to some folks.
It's far easier for them to engage in red team blue team nonsense. The sheer level of the toxic back and forth is kind of amazing. Who knew that all you had to do to collapse a nation was to have media fan the flames?

It's far easier for them to engage in red team blue team nonsense. The sheer level of the toxic back and forth is kind of amazing. Who knew that all you had to do to collapse a nation was to have media fan the flames?

eeyep.

It's a sad, sad state of affairs for sure.

Anyway, being a voluntaryist myself, I'm of the notion that all relationships should be voluntary. As well, force should always be used defensively.

The problem, I think, is that people just aren't really interested in discussing the critical nature of goings-on in any way that is germane to any kind of objective reality.

Well...more clearly, I think that seeing any kind of elevated discussion that is actually germane to objective reality is often itself disturbing to some folks.
People are freaked out, especially the 'left' who preached for years about 'fascism', and "papers please!" and we can see that they are just another part of the herd.

What is coming is sad, scary, and will be deadly.

The horror of (the likely) truth, in this particular sense, could be far too much for the average Jack and Jill to process . . . to even want to broach thinking about. But that's no excuse, in matters of life and death, freedom and chains.

People are freaked out, especially the 'left' who preached for years about 'fascism', and "papers please!" and we can see that they are just another part of the herd.

What is coming is sad, scary, and will be deadly.

It's the only way they're going to learn. It is unfortunate. But they must be permitted to suffer the fruits of their works. And they will. There's no doubt about it.

Those who are able to relocate away from the more tyrannical governments will.

The world is a big place.

One thing that usually strikes me as odd, chuckle worthy even, is the illusion of empathy for our fellow man as a means to justify oppressing him.

They get it all wrong. They replace positive reciprocity with political warfare and coercive force in the name of empathy.

I'm actually a firm believer in empathy. Except positive empathy.

What we see recently, and most often, is initating force (or the state, to be clear) and all that does is negate empathy.

It's hardly ever worth engaging them and explaining the redundancy of their own argument, so that's why I kind of chuckle.

It's a dangerous game, make no mistake. But, as I said, the world is a big place. We're approaching an every man for himself scenario.

Last edited:
The horror of (the likely) truth, in this particular sense, could be far too much for the average Jack and Jill to process . . . to even want to broach thinking about. But that's no excuse, in matters of life and death, freedom and chains.

I was kind of thinking along those lines there in my last thought. Looks like we cross-posted. Ha.

But yeah. I agree.

Those who are able to relocate away from the more tyrannical governments will.

The world is a big place.
IDK man, I don't think there is a hiding place. Honestly, speaking to friends who live in other parts of the world (Phils, England, Paraguay) the restrictions were/are much worse than here in the US. I have an old colleague who lives in Manila whose family (he is exempt for employment) is locked in their home for the entire week. Their movements are restricted to market shopping once per week. Double mask and face shield are required.
This is global. The architects of this are making sure that there are no places to run, or hide.
The vaccine passport WILL be mandatory, you will have to have one to do anything. Then, once that is accepted and everyone goes along with it, another crisis will arise where you will be chipped. This is all coming down the road.

IDK man, I don't think there is a hiding place. Honestly, speaking to friends who live in other parts of the world (Phils, England, Paraguay) the restrictions were/are much worse than here in the US. I have an old colleague who lives in Manila whose family (he is exempt for employment) is locked in their home for the entire week. Their movements are restricted to market shopping once per week. Double mask and face shield are required.
This is global. The architects of this are making sure that there are no places to run, or hide.
The vaccine passport WILL be mandatory, you will have to have one to do anything. Then, once that is accepted and everyone goes along with it, another crisis will arise where you will be chipped. This is all coming down the road.

Going to ground is still possible, as is "getting the jab" without actually getting the jab, and that's all I'll say about that. However, I agree with you in the sense that the more people we know, in our everyday lives, who get the jab and willingly rat out those who refuse then the more difficult avoiding it becomes. THEY call it achieving compliance. Evidently, your average human beings at large are willing to comply themselves right into the ground, six feet under. Who would have ever guessed the level of cowardice amongst the adult American population?

Going to ground is still possible, as is "getting the jab" without actually getting the jab, and that's all I'll say about that. However, I agree with you in the sense that the more people we know, in our everyday lives, who get the jab and willingly rat out those who refuse then the more difficult avoiding it becomes. THEY call it achieving compliance. Evidently, your average human beings at large are willing to comply themselves right into the ground, six feet under. Who would have ever guessed the level of cowardice amongst the adult American population?
'Achieving Compliance' is pro authority. The left has traditionally been counter authority. I think the big takeaway from this is that left, or right, those in power, and most importantly, those who support their side do so blindly. I have always seen the whole 'left right' thing as a complete logical fallacy, especially when we consider the actions of both sides on the 'important' issues.
big takeaway--people just want to be led, they abhor critical thought.

Communist Chinese already had experience with SARS-CoV. SARS-CoV-2 was already circulating in humans in Nov 2019. Something happened at that time, either accidentally or deliberately.

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2011/04/BMJ_No_7070_Volume_313_The_Nuremberg_Code.pdf

Quote from the Nuremberg Code (relevant to 2021 government and private sector mandated COVID-19 vaccines):

The great weight of the evidence before us to effect that certain types of medical experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined bounds, conform to the ethics of the medical profession generally. The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts:

This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.
This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity."

As stated in the above quoted, bold face line of text, "The VOLUNTARY consent of the human subject is absolutely essential." Not just essential, but ABSOLUTELY essential. Not only have both our own American government entities and private sector employers been violating our Constitutional rights in mandating COVID vaccines, but they've both also been violating the fucking Nuremberg Code of 1947, the creation of which was bloody necessary to "deal" with the horrors of Nazi medical experimentation before and during WWII. Wake up and smell the genocide . . .

I was going to post this! Very relevant today!

In comparison to satanists Biden, Gates, Schwab, fauci & Co Hitler was an angel.
We are living in satanists dictatorships now, forget anything what was before.
All laws, constitutions and regularies are abolished, satanic dictators together with satanic presstitutes and whores 'cops' decide what is good or bad.
Even in Ancient time slaves were more free as former free citizens today.

Humanity will of course defeat satanists and send their gang to Hell.
But it will lose more as 50% humans.

Thereafter, to avoid new scums and plandemics humans shall prohibit satanism, freemasonry and abolish 'democracies'
Only Theocracies can prevent new satanics coups.

Forum List

Back