The 1920 Wall Street Bombing

And the funniest thing is, he does not even realize that I long ago gave up trying to discuss anything with him at all.

He is a brainlocked partisan, any discussion with such a person is futile. Who I am actually talking to is those that might still have an open mind, to see the flaws in his arguments. They are the ones I am trying to reach, the ones that are still reasonable and not so full of themselves that they believe anything they think or say has to be the absolute truth.

I do not even try to convince this guy, it is an exercise in futility. But it is funny to see the rage, and then insisting over and over they destroy any arguments they can not answer. I honestly laugh at all that behave this way in here. Hence, why I stick to the Science, History, and Military threads. Where politics should never be an issue.
What our post says is that you are a far right idiot from DP who ran from the article there too, so now you double down on being afraid of the article.

You guys are running around with your hair on fire and it;s funny to watch.

I said that you far right idiots are afraid of the article and you are

And I am not "far right". Although to anybody on the "far left", those of us in the middle surely look like it.

I am not afraid of it, it is just like all the other horse droppings you have left in here, and demanded us to read and obey.

And I am not "far right". Although to anybody on the "far left", those of us in the middle surely look like it.

I am not afraid of it, it is just like all the other horse droppings you have left in here, and demanded us to read and obey.
You’re scared to death of the article.

New Topics

Forum List

Back