The 100 Year War on Palestine

Don't ask me questions, when you refuse to answer mine, troll.
You are the troll.
I asked you to repost your questions and you didn't.

It's gonna be sad for you when I put you on Ignore because no one else ever responds to you.

I asked you why would I hate Jews and you refuse to answer. BTW, I've never put anyone one Ignore.
You admitted you like Jews who behave like Gentiles (Drink, Get High, Curse).
That means you have no use for Jews who behave like Jews.

When are you going to do your Middle East homework?

Zionists are greedy, racist people:

“The Hundred Year War on Palestine: A History of Settler Colonialism and Resistance, 1917-2017” | MR Online

"In Palestine, those attempts at ethnic cleansing, a necessity for the Zionists in regard to their demographic fears of majority Arab/Palestinian population, came up against the post-WWII decolonization movements rising from the liberal rhetoric of the western powers and the Cold War conflict with the Soviet Union.

"It also came up against the will of the indigenous people, the Palestinians, who 'have shown unusual patience, perseverance, and steadfastness in defending their rights, which is the main reason that their cause I still alive.'"

In 1967, the populations of West Bank and Gaza were 767, 300 and 493, 700 respectively -- 1, 261, 000 in total. By 2022, these populations had more than trebled to 4,997,349.*

When Jerusalem was unified by Israel in 1967, it was 26% Arab. In 2021, the city is now 38% Arab. No ethnic cleansing.

* Source: Central Intelligence Agency (2022). The World Fact Book, United States Government.

Sieg Heil:p
ESi5Rn9WsAAkcWG

Snipers ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms

Palestinian Arabs:

You should mention that to all the stupid Zionists who began the ethnic cleansing in Palestine, Moron:

http://en.jabotinsky.org/media/9747/the-iron-wall.pdf

"The Iron Wall Original in Russian, Razsviet, 4.11.1923

"Colonisation of Palestine Agreement with Arabs
Impossible at present...

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs.

"Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists..."

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

"There is no such country! 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. 'Palestine' is alien to us; it is the Zionists who introduced it." -- Awni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Secretary of the Arab Higher Committee, before the Peel Commission in 1937.

The argus-eyed reader will be quick to note that Arab representation during the mandate period was the "Arab Higher Committee" and not the "Palestinian Higher Committee."

Palestinians resent the Zionists who have been stealing their land and water for the last hundred years; wouldn't you?

Iron Wall (essay) - Wikipedia

"Jabotinsky argued that the Palestinian Arabs would not agree to a Jewish majority in Palestine, and that 'Zionist colonisation must either stop, or else proceed regardless of the native population. Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an iron wall, which the native population cannot breach.'"

British bayonets provided that "iron wall" for the first generation of Zionists, and Americans picked up the White Man's Burden in Palestine after the 1967 war.
3447551.jpg

Why American leaders ignore Israeli forces' attack on U.S. Navy in 1967?

Here's Greco-Roman historian Cassius Dio (164-c.235) as to whom the land belongs to: "At Jerusalem, [Hadrian] founded a city in place of the one which had been razed to the ground, naming it Aelia Capitolina, and on the site of the TEMPLE ... he raised a new temple to Jupiter.
This brought on a war of no slight importance nor of brief duration, for the JEWS deemed it intolerable that foreign races should be settled in THEIR city and foreign religious rites planted there." [All emphases mine] (From Cassius Dio, Roman History 69.12.1-14.3)

Poster, where were the "Palestinians" when the Jewish People were defending their homeland from the Romans?

Before or after Nakba?

Nakba - Wikipedia

"The foundational events of the Nakba took place during and shortly after the 1947–1949 Palestine war, including 78% of Mandatory Palestine being declared as Israel, the exodus of 700,000 Palestinians, the related depopulation and destruction of over 500 Palestinian villages and subsequent geographical erasure, the denial of the Palestinian right of return, the creation of permanent Palestinian refugees and the shattering of Palestinian society'.[9][10][11][12]"

The main reason for the mass exodus was the collapse of Palestine Arab political institutions that ensued upon the flight of the Arab leadership. The departure of mukhtars [village chiefs] and qadis [judges] from Haifa, Jaffa, and elsewhere, dealt a great blow to the Arab population.

In April of 1948, the Jewish mayor of Haifa met with Arab leaders and pleaded with them to stay.

What's the democratic solution to that situation?
One Semite; one vote.

One-state solution - Wikipedia.

"Depending on various points of view, a one-state solution to the Israeli–Palestinian conflict is presented as a situation in which Israel would ostensibly lose its character as a Jewish state and the Palestinians would fail to achieve their national independence within a two-state solution[13] or, alternatively, as the best, most just, and only way to resolve the Israeli–Palestinian conflict."

62% of Palestinians oppose the concept of the two-state solution.
61% oppose resumption of Palestinian-Israeli negotiations.
(Poll conducted Sept. 15-18, 2021)
Source: Palestinian Center for Survey and Policy Research

Not much of a change from a July 2015 poll that found 58% of West Bankers and 65% of Gazans saying that even if a "two-state solution" is negotiated, "the struggle is not over and resistance should continue until all of historic Palestine is liberated."

In 1967, the populations of West Bank and Gaza were 767, 300 and 493, 700 respectively -- 1, 261, 000 in total. By 2022, these populations had more than trebled to 4,997,349.*

When Jerusalem was unified by Israel in 1967, it was 26% Arab. In 2021, the city is now 38% Arab. No ethnic cleansing.
If it's true there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living in Palestine when the Zionist movement began and the ratio had shrunk to 2:1 when Israel declared "independence" and there are roughly equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews in Palestine today, then perhaps the recent colonizers are aware they are being watched?
_0.jpg

Israel's Likud hopes to complete the ethnic cleansing of Jaffa

"There is no such country! 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. 'Palestine' is alien to us; it is the Zionists who introduced it." -- Awni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Secretary of the Arab Higher Committee, before the Peel Commission in 1937.

The argus-eyed reader will be quick to note that Arab representation during the mandate period was the "Arab Higher Committee" and not the "Palestinian Higher Committee."
Why did Lord Balfour promise a Jewish homeland (not country) in Palestine if European and US Jews supported the "War to End All Wars"?
Balfour_Declaration.jpg

Beyond the Balfour Declaration: navigating everyday life in contemporary Israel/Palestine | gate48

62% of Palestinians oppose the concept of the two-state solution.
61% oppose resumption of Palestinian-Israeli negotiations.
(Poll conducted Sept. 15-18, 2021)
Source: Palestinian Center for Survey and Policy Research

Not much of a change from a July 2015 poll that found 58% of West Bankers and 65% of Gazans saying that even if a "two-state solution" is negotiated, "the struggle is not over and resistance should continue until all of historic Palestine is liberated."
If it's true roughly equal percentages of Jews feel the same way about a two-state solution and there are about equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews living in Palestine, what is the most logical democratic solution to the status quo?

Forum List

Back