That's What You Get For Not Listening / Paying Attention

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Were you just not listening / paying attention, or did you think he was kidding when he promised to kill the XL pipeline?

“In revoking this permit, the Biden Administration has chosen to listen to the voices of fringe activists instead of union members and the American consumer on Day 1,” Mark McManus, president of the UA, said on Monday. “Let me be very clear: When built with union labor by the men and women of the United Association, pipelines like Keystone XL remain the safest and most efficient modes of energy transportation in the world. Sadly, the Biden Administration has now put thousands of union workers out of work. For the average American family, it means energy costs will go up and communities will no longer see the local investments that come with pipeline construction.”

McManus’s prediction about the impact that killing the pipeline will have is spot on. So, this begs the question: Why did McManus and the UA endorse Joe Biden for president last summer? In fact, not only did they endorse him, Biden’s so-called record of standing with unions and creating jobs was given as the main reason for their endorsement.

That's why Trump won so many "stealth" union voters in 2016.
The GOP should win even more in 2022 & 2024, no matter what idiot union bosses say.

I would hope those recently laid off would get their stimulus checks first. So ironic that now crude transport will have a greater effect on carbon emissions and potential spills than the pipeline. As I have stated numerous times Dimbo’s are incapable of thinking beyond the first paragraph. Apparently once again they didn’t think this one through.

f1e.png

Forum List

Back