'That's the kind of teammate I want' - Bobby Orr endorses Trump

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The people of Boston love this guy. Check out the video on youtube when he received the standing O from the crowd on his retirement. Had to be a solid 10 min.

He's still a legend in Canada, even this many years later, probably more loved in Boston than anywhere. Completely revolutionized the position and accomplished so much while being humble and having his career cut short. He'd score a goal and quietly skate away, not wanting to show boat (other than his legendary OT goal when he celebrated in the air).

I don't know how much pull this has, but if I were Trump, I would promote it. Bobby is just a class act who nobody has said a bad word about, and even though he retired at age 28, he was by far the best player of his era, playing with bad knees and all. He's not some overpaid, multi-millionaire celebrity, he's just universally admired.

Bobby Orr has endorsed Donald Trump just days ahead of Tuesday's presidential election in the United States.

The Hockey Hall of Famer and Boston Bruins icon took out a full-page ad in Friday's New Hampshire Union Leader, asking readers to join him and his wife, Peggy, to support Trump for re-election.

'That's the kind of teammate I want' - Orr endorses Trump
Bobby Orr has endorsed Donald Trump just days ahead of Tuesday's presidential election in the United States. The Hockey Hall of Famer and Boston Bruins icon took out a full-page ad in Friday's New Hampshire Union Leader, asking readers to join him and his wife, Peggy, to support Trump for re-election.

Bobby Orr has endorsed Donald Trump just days ahead of Tuesday's presidential election in the United States.
The Hockey Hall of Famer and Boston Bruins icon took out a full-page ad in Friday's New Hampshire Union Leader, asking readers to join him and his wife, Peggy, to support Trump for re-election.

"Everyone has an opinion as our upcoming Presidential election approaches, and I am no different," Orr wrote. "When I look art America during these turbulent times, I keep trying to separate style from substance, fact from fiction.
"This much I know. Our current president has had to operate under extremely difficult conditions over the past several years. In addition, no leader anywhere signed up with the idea that dealing with a worldwide pandemic would be part of their mandate. The attacks on our President have been unrelenting since the day he took office. Despite that, President Trump has delivered for all the American people, regardless of race, gender, or station in life.
"That's the kind of teammate I want.

"Perhaps you do not like his tweets or how the President says things sometimes, and that is your right. But remember this is not a personality contest; it's about policies and the people those policies assist.

And we should care about random opinions from Canucks ... WHY?

For the same reason you care about the opinion of some Hollywood hooker or basketball player worth half a billion dollars.

You don't care, that's alright. At least Bobby isn't benefiting as these other self serving China First, Big Government, political patsy lapdogs are.

If you listed to Quid Pro Quo red Communit CHina Joe then why not the greta Bobby orr.

I like presidents who don't kill tens of thousands with their ineptitude. But maybe that's just me.

Do a search around the world. France, Spain, Canada all hitting record highs. If I search, I'd probably see a long list of them.

Blame Communist China, don't reward them and give them a free pass. Did the world blame Ukraines leadership when they lost Crimea? In fact, did anyone blame Obama/Biden?

If you listed to Quid Pro Quo red Communit CHina Joe then why not the greta Bobby orr.

I like presidents who don't kill tens of thousands with their ineptitude. But maybe that's just me.

Agreed, yes The Obammy Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were hard on our troops.
And the poor people in the Crimea sold away in Bawwy's Imperialist bargaining.

ObamaChinaDoll2.jpg

Do a search around the world. France, Spain, Canada all hitting record highs. If I search, I'd probably see a long list of them.

Blame Communist China, don't reward them and give them a free pass. Did the world blame Ukraines leadership when they lost Crimea? In fact, did anyone blame Obama/Biden?

Our record is the worst among first world countries. 4% of the world's population and 22% of confirmed COVID deaths? That truly sucks.

• If the US had the same death rate as the European Union overall, nearly 84,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19 (out of the nearly 190,000 who have died so far).
  • If the US had the same death rate as Canada, nearly 109,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.
  • If the US had the same death rate as Germany, more than 152,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.
  • If the US had the same death rate as Australia, more than 179,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.
  • If the US had the same death rate as Japan, more than 185,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.

Our record is the worst among first world countries. 4% of the world's population and 22% of confirmed COVID deaths? That truly sucks.

• If the US had the same death rate as the European Union overall, nearly 84,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19 (out of the nearly 190,000 who have died so far).
  • If the US had the same death rate as Canada, nearly 109,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.
  • If the US had the same death rate as Germany, more than 152,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.
  • If the US had the same death rate as Australia, more than 179,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.
  • If the US had the same death rate as Japan, more than 185,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.

Do you need any boxes or bubble wrap honey?

If you were honest for just once darling, you would admit you would vote for The Hag and Quid Pro Quo Communist China Joe; independent of any facts. It is all about your feelwings sweety.

We all know people politicized it and played loosey goosey with the labeling. If it was truly so bad, wouldn't Cuomo be at risk for recall? He sent the elderly who had the virus back into the very Homes where the outbreaks occurred! Trump had the military build a makeshift hospital on water for him and it sat there.

Take out NY and some of the politically driven Dem states who didn't handle it well, per your stats, and what numbers do you have?

Just as some are politicizing re-opening of the economies of their state. This is what you want to reward?

The virus came from Communist China. The same communists who want you to bow to them as they decimate your jobs, industries and control your life, while having Western spies disappear. Some pretend it's not really what we see.

I'm no longer going to believe that the Powers that Be, "have China under control". We are in the early stages of a massive expansion, a la Germany 1939 and they are FAR more ingrained in the West. You'd never see Americans defend Germany then, how many defend China today?

I dont believe for one second that the China virus has killed too many more than a high year of common influenza.
If only the numbers were honestly documented and not politicized to begin with. Who knows, the true number would probably be around 125,000 or less. I can only imagine how many hundreds of thousands have been falsely documented, just because they can get by with it.
Some calculations show death in different charts, as Google and others have enidated search results. Most charts show Case Fatality Rate, and Deaths Per 1000,000 which are different calculations, considering the size of our country.
I believe you have to scroll or click next, to see the USA on the 3rd or 4th page, and then look
at our case of "death rate %" considering our population...

1604088401832.png

Last edited:

More of your lame as shit. Governors are in charge of covid responses, not Trump. So you're voting for Republican governors now, huh?

What's that sound? Oh, your standard flipped ...

Forum List

Back