THAT'S RACIST!!

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
default.jpg

i heard a pundit say this morning that "Iowa is 90 something% "white", she will do better in states with a higher population of blacks."

i am shocked i tell ya, SHOCKED!! :lmao:

default.jpg

i heard a pundit say this morning that "Iowa is 90 something% "white", she will do better in states with a higher population of blacks."

i am shocked i tell ya, SHOCKED!! :lmao:

BBbbbut Sanders is offering free shit

Seems like the same people who cry about the PC police are the main ones who throw out the racist label out of context.

Seems like the same people who cry about the PC police are the main ones who throw out the racist label out of context.
There is no real racism of any significance left in the country, only progressive career politicians see it in their wet dreams...

There is no real racism of any significance left in the country, only progressive career politicians see it in their wet dreams...
LOL.

But there's racism in both parties and in all races .. and even in some religions.

LOL.

But there's racism in both parties and in all races .. and even in some religions.
Only that career politicians see it as an tool, to preach to the the tools in America...
Lol

Sass_bef3c0_5715410.jpg
I am an Indian that lives in western South Dakota, running three businesses(evil s corps) for over twenty years.
I have yet to see any significant racism...
Of course career politicians and their supporters make that shit up in their minds all the time... For political gain.
Lol

What can republicans do for blacks?

'The Wrecking Begins: Reagan'

"With Ronald Reagan, we retrieve the thread of plutocratic politics, showing how it went from the fringes in the 1960s, to think-tank respectability in the 1970s, and then into government policy in the 1980s. Reagan's success drives home how dog whistle racism wrecks the middle class: by helping to convince the middle class that government -and not concentrated wealth- is the greatest threat in their lives.

The rocket - quick rise of racial politics leveled off briefly in the 1970s, before shooting upward again. In good part because of racial appeals, the Republican Party had transformed the crushing defeat of Barry Goldwater into the overwhelming re-election of Richard Nixon. Then, in the 1976 presidential race, the defection toward the Republicans temporarily decelerated. Revulsion over corruption in the Nixon White House, revealed in the Watergate scandal, played a role. In addition, in an effort to distance himself from Nixon's dirty tricks, the Republican candidate and former Nixon vice president, Gerald Ford, refused to exploit coded racial appeals in his campaign. Not that this marked the disappearance of race-baiting; instead, it merely shifted to Ford's opponent, former Georgia governor Jimmy Carter. Carter was a racial moderate, and today he deservedly enjoys a reputation as a great humanitarian. Nevertheless, in the mid-1970S he knew that his political fortunes turned on his ability to attract Wallace voters in the South and the North as well. Campaigning in Indiana in April 1976, Carter forcefully opposed neighborhood integration:

- 'I have nothing against a community that's made up of people who are Polish or Czechoslovakian or French-Canadian, or who are blacks trying to maintain the ethnic purity of their neighborhoods. This is a natural inclination on the part of the people. I don't think government ought to deliberately try to break down an ethnically oriented neighborhood by artificially injecting into it someone from another ethnic group just to create some form of integration.' -

Carter adopted an emerging technique in the 1970s, hiding references to whites behind talk of ethnic subpopulations, and he also presented blacks as trying to preserve their own segregated neighborhoods. Notwithstanding these dissimulations, few could fail to understand that Carter was defending white efforts to oppose racial integration, and many liberals criticized Carter for doing so. Nixon, who had been loudly berated by Democrats when he announced that neighborhood integration was not in the national interest, surely appreciated the spectacle. As Carter, too, came under attack, he apologized for using the term "ethnic purity;' but made a point of reiterating on national news that "the government shouldn't actively try to force changes in neighborhoods with their own ethnic character."

Carter won the presidency in 1976 with 48 percent of the white vote, sharply better than the Democratic presidential candidate four years earlier who had pulled support from only 30 percent of white voters. But even with widespread revulsion at Nixon as well as Carter's own Southern strategy, Carter did not manage to carry the white vote nationally. It was his 90 percent support among African Americans, many still furious at Nixon's dog whistling, that put Carter over the top. In the mid-1970S, racial realignment in party affiliation had been temporarily slowed, not knocked down. Moreover, Carter's racial pandering and Ford's principled failure - seemed to cement the political logic of race baiting. In the 1980 campaign, Ronald Reagan would come out firing on racial issues, and would blast past Carter. Just 36 percent of whites, only slightly better than one in three, voted for Carter in 1980."

"pps 55-56 'Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class' by Ian Haney López

Sass_bef3c0_5715410.jpg
I am an Indian that lives in western South Dakota, running three businesses(evil s corps) for over twenty years.

Why'd you pre-victimize yourself by calling your business evil? So you can pretend someone else said it?

Of course career politicians and their supporters make that shit up in their minds all the time... For political gain.
Lol

What you see doesnt determine if its real or not. Thats the problem.

Sass_bef3c0_5715410.jpg

Why'd you pre-victimize yourself by calling your business evil? So you can pretend someone else said it?

Lol

The only threat to me in every day life is the career politician and their federal government, I own my business my business does not own me.

Sass_bef3c0_5715410.jpg

Lol

The only threat to me in every day life is the career politician and their federal government, I own my business my business does not own me.

Congrats but things dont cease to exist because Rustic isnt aware of it.

LOL.

Only that career politicians see it as an tool, to preach to the the tools in America...
Lol
I agree. Although the Donald is using it as well.

What might have made more sense was if they had said Clinton would have more urban than rural votes.

Racism is in the minds of underachieving Blacks and the Al Sharlatons who feed off their insecurity.

Sass_bef3c0_5715410.jpg

Lol

Sure, there is racism. But not everywhere as the career politicians make their drones think there is.
Political correctness has brain washed urban areas of the country, young gullible minds are easily influenced... Sorry

Lol

Sure, there is racism. But not everywhere as the career politicians make their drones think there is.
Political correctness has brain washed urban areas of the country, young gullible minds are easily influenced... Sorry

Thats not what you said at first

Now you are using the old excuse of "sure it exists just not as much as people think". And since you dont know how much people think its super easy to use that excuse. How much racism is there? And how much do "people" think there is?

The answer to both is: You dont know

Lol

Thats not what you said at first

Now you are using the old excuse of "sure it exists just not as much as people think". And since you dont know how much people think its super easy to use that excuse. How much racism is there? And how much do "people" think there is?

The answer to both is: You dont know
Racism is very limited in number across the country, and there is most likely as much reverse racism as the "text book" racism...
Although progressives choose to ignore that type... Lol

Forum List

Back