THAT'S RACIST!!

You talk about Bernie, yet you have the biggest racist out there who hates anyone but christians ( and claims to be one) Iowa winner Cruz..
Cruz has said and done absolutely nothing to indicate he "hates" non-Christians. Your claim is outrageous and bizarre.

It's funny, I live in the area of the country that is red as you can get. I drive all over the country to gun shows, conventions etc and I see very little racism and nothing in any significance. I can't remember the last time I "felt" any real racism. I deal with all races in business and in the places that I deal in and are both red and blue. I never hear anyone complaining about any such thing as real racism. In real life.

But, listening to the media it's a whole different story everything is racist, everywhere...
Don't believe everything you hear on TV

It's funny, I live in the area of the country that is red as you can get. I drive all over the country to gun shows, conventions etc and I see very little racism and nothing in any significance. I can't remember the last time I "felt" any real racism. I deal with all races in business and in the places that I deal in and are both red and blue. I never hear anyone complaining about any such thing as real racism. In real life.

But, listening to the media it's a whole different story everything is racist, everywhere...

I don't see it either. I live in Pensacola, Florida. We have no riots, civil disturbances, etc. Everyone here appear to get along with one another just fine. The kids play on the school ball teams together, hang out together, go to the beach together, have birthday parties together. Most of the racism and unrest I see is on television and in places like Michigan, Detroit, Chicago, Missouri, etc.

Seems like the same people who cry about the PC police are the main ones who throw out the racist label out of context.
There is no real racism of any significance left in the country, only progressive career politicians see it in their wet dreams...

Liar or a fool? I bet Rustic is both.
Continue drinking the koolaid

I was correct, both!

It is very plain to see who are the racists on this thread.

Here is what I don't get......

If anyone calls me a racist, or whatever...if I'm not what they call me...it doesn't bother me, because I know I'm not what they say.

Why do people get all offended about stuff they know isn't true?

Starting to think the real racists are the ones thinking there is rampant racism in the country...

I don't see it either. I live in Pensacola, Florida. We have no riots, civil disturbances, etc. Everyone here appear to get along with one another just fine. The kids play on the school ball teams together, hang out together, go to the beach together, have birthday parties together. Most of the racism and unrest I see is on television and in places like Michigan, Detroit, Chicago, Missouri, etc.

Perfect, white boys proclaim racism doesnt exist because they arent confronted by it. Then says racism does exist only where blacks are.

Perfect, white boys proclaim racism doesnt exist because they arent confronted by it. Then says racism does exist only where blacks are.
Black on black crime is/not racism??

Well actually since you brought it up, there was a poll done some time ago that actually showed that Blacks are the most racist of all ethnic groups. I'm not a white boy either.

wenn2670528.jpg

Is white on white crime racism?

Well actually since you brought it up, there was a poll done some time ago that actually showed that Blacks are the most racist of all ethnic groups. I'm not a white boy either.

Suuuuuure there was! :2up: Too bad all that racism only equates to name calling and not in real issues like red lining or getting fucked on a Mortgage rate.

I would say crime is crime, the vast majority of which has nothing to do with race...

I would say crime is crime, the vast majority of which has nothing to do with race...

Why are you backpeddling only on white on white crime there buddy? Different rules for whites?

Forum List

Back