That's All Folks!

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
1611498925842.png

• Category: Ideology • Tags: 2020 Election, American Media, American Military, Donald Trump, Neoliberalism, Populism

MY OPINION! I'd suggest reading before jumping to conclusions- it's only 1600 words- pretty painless actually

That's All Folks!

Trumptards riot, invade Capitol, kill people.

Trumptards make death threats against law makers, call for armed march on Washington post Jan 6, threaten to disrupt Inauguration.

Trumptards can't understand why the National Guard is on the street and DC is on lockdown. Thnk its Democrats' fault.

Trumptards resent elites for thinking they're stoopid.

Trumptards can't understand why the National Guard is on the street and DC is on lockdown.
A couple of days I heard Rush saying that the reason the Guard was out there was because Biden is so unpopular. Then, right away, they were all saying it here. Of course.

Like their adored King, they'll just say anything and automatically believe it. Not really funny any more.

View attachment 447885

• Category: Ideology • Tags: 2020 Election, American Media, American Military, Donald Trump, Neoliberalism, Populism

MY OPINION! I'd suggest reading before jumping to conclusions- it's only 1600 words- pretty painless actually

That's All Folks!
I always look forward to CJ Hopkins' pieces every months. He is a terrific writer.

Thanks for letting me know he has a new piece out. I don't have twitter. I have a hard right friend that even enjoys his work and respects him. . . wonders where the hell liberals like him have disappeared to.

Direct link to his site;

Trumptards make death threats against law makers, call for armed march on Washington post Jan 6, threaten to disrupt Inauguration.

Trumptards can't understand why the National Guard is on the street and DC is on lockdown. Thnk its Democrats' fault.

The left has been doing that all year, and with FAR greater numbers of rioters, riots and murders. Dont you have the ability to recognize hypocrisy? How stupid do you have to be to find yourself in this embarrassing and easily avoidable situation? Youre really fucking dumb, man.

You should read Hopkins work before you judge it from just a tweet.

He is NOT a "Trumptard."

He's a classical liberal that judges reality by empirical events.

Go buy his collected essays before you judge.

51nzgeugn1L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

What I understand is that when politicians feared for their own safety a couple of weeks ago they immediately sprang into action and did something about it.

When the rest of America feared for its safety seven months ago most of them looked the other way.

I realize the irony of this is lost on many.

Such a shame. . . This thread is discussing everything but what is in that piece.

". . . The ultimate objective of the War on Populism was to neutralize this “populist” rebellion and remind the public who is actually running things. Think of the Trump era as a prison riot. In any maximum security prison, the prisoners know they can’t escape, but they can definitely raise a little hell now and then, which they tend to do when they get really tired of being abused and neglected by the prison guards. Most prison riots run out of steam on their own, but if they go on too long or get too ugly, the penal authorities typically respond by shooting a few prisoners (usually the ringleaders), and reminding the inmates that they are in a prison, and that the owners of the prison have guns, whereas they have shivs made out of spoons and toothbrushes.

This, basically, is what we’ve just experienced. The global capitalist ruling classes have just reminded us who is really in charge, who the US military answers to, and how quickly they can strip away the facade of democracy and the rule of law. They have reminded us of this for the last ten months, by putting us under house arrest, beating and arresting us for not following orders, for not wearing masks, for taking walks without permission, for having the audacity to protest their decrees, for challenging their official propaganda, about the virus, the election results, etc. They are reminding us currently by censoring dissent, and deplatforming anyone they deem a threat to their official narratives and ideology.

In other words, GloboCap is teaching us a lesson. I don’t know how much clearer they could make it. They just installed a new puppet president, who can’t even simulate mental acuity, in a locked-down, military-guarded ceremony which no one was allowed to attend, except for a few members of the ruling classes. They got some epigone of Albert Speer to convert the Mall (where the public normally gathers) into a “field of flags” symbolizing “unity.” They even did the Nazi “Lichtdom” thing. To hammer the point home, they got Lady Gaga to dress up as a Hunger Games character with a “Mockingjay” brooch and sing the National Anthem. They broadcast this spectacle to the entire world.

And the lesson isn’t quite over yet … it won’t be over for a while. The “War on Populism” will simply morph into the “New Normal War on Domestic Terror,” which will become one more theater in the “Global War on Terror,” which has been on hiatus, and which will now resume. As I have pointed out repeatedly over the past four years, we appear to be headed toward a dystopian future in which there will essentially be two classes of people: (a) “normals” (i.e., those who conform to global-capitalist ideology and decrees); and (b) the “extremists” (i.e., those who don’t).

It will make no difference whatsoever what type of “extremists” these “extremists” are … religious-fundamentalist extremists, Islamic extremists, Christian extremists, right-wing extremists, left-wing extremists, white-supremacist or Black-nationalist extremists, virus deniers, anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists, anti-maskers, recalcitrant transphobians, anti-transhumanists, pronoun resisters, defiant oppositionalists, or whatever … the names don’t really matter. The point is, conform or be labelled an “extremist,” a “domestic terrorist,” or some other type of “antisocial person” or “social deviant,” or “potential threat to public health.”

Such a shame. . . This thread is discussing everything but what is in that piece.

". . . The ultimate objective of the War on Populism was to neutralize this “populist” rebellion and remind the public who is actually running things. Think of the Trump era as a prison riot. In any maximum security prison, the prisoners know they can’t escape, but they can definitely raise a little hell now and then, which they tend to do when they get really tired of being abused and neglected by the prison guards. Most prison riots run out of steam on their own, but if they go on too long or get too ugly, the penal authorities typically respond by shooting a few prisoners (usually the ringleaders), and reminding the inmates that they are in a prison, and that the owners of the prison have guns, whereas they have shivs made out of spoons and toothbrushes.

This, basically, is what we’ve just experienced. The global capitalist ruling classes have just reminded us who is really in charge, who the US military answers to, and how quickly they can strip away the facade of democracy and the rule of law. They have reminded us of this for the last ten months, by putting us under house arrest, beating and arresting us for not following orders, for not wearing masks, for taking walks without permission, for having the audacity to protest their decrees, for challenging their official propaganda, about the virus, the election results, etc. They are reminding us currently by censoring dissent, and deplatforming anyone they deem a threat to their official narratives and ideology.

In other words, GloboCap is teaching us a lesson. I don’t know how much clearer they could make it. They just installed a new puppet president, who can’t even simulate mental acuity, in a locked-down, military-guarded ceremony which no one was allowed to attend, except for a few members of the ruling classes. They got some epigone of Albert Speer to convert the Mall (where the public normally gathers) into a “field of flags” symbolizing “unity.” They even did the Nazi “Lichtdom” thing. To hammer the point home, they got Lady Gaga to dress up as a Hunger Games character with a “Mockingjay” brooch and sing the National Anthem. They broadcast this spectacle to the entire world.

And the lesson isn’t quite over yet … it won’t be over for a while. The “War on Populism” will simply morph into the “New Normal War on Domestic Terror,” which will become one more theater in the “Global War on Terror,” which has been on hiatus, and which will now resume. As I have pointed out repeatedly over the past four years, we appear to be headed toward a dystopian future in which there will essentially be two classes of people: (a) “normals” (i.e., those who conform to global-capitalist ideology and decrees); and (b) the “extremists” (i.e., those who don’t).

It will make no difference whatsoever what type of “extremists” these “extremists” are … religious-fundamentalist extremists, Islamic extremists, Christian extremists, right-wing extremists, left-wing extremists, white-supremacist or Black-nationalist extremists, virus deniers, anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists, anti-maskers, recalcitrant transphobians, anti-transhumanists, pronoun resisters, defiant oppositionalists, or whatever … the names don’t really matter. The point is, conform or be labelled an “extremist,” a “domestic terrorist,” or some other type of “antisocial person” or “social deviant,” or “potential threat to public health.”

You forgot that they will take down the true resistors that do choose to fight one at a time, and the media will label them white supremacist nut jobs regardless of their race.

You forgot that they will take down the true resistors that do choose to fight one at a time, and the media will label them white supremacist nut jobs regardless of their race.

If you follow CJ, you would have seen. . . That was in his previous article where he. . . ahm. . . *cough* *cough* bends the knee to GlobalCap. :heehee:

Are You Ready for Total (Ideological) War?

Forum List

Back