That Was Quick.

We are only now starting to show some progress in slowing the virus down. In some places. Not all of the nation has been successful yet.

The number of deaths from the virus has now surpassed h1n1 and the deaths aren't going to stop anytime soon.

So all of those of you who have tried to compare the virus to h1n1, you've been wrong from the beginning.

The deaths are now at least 12,837.

It will be interesting to see what the real number will be.

I'm thinking that the actual deaths from covid-19 will be less than half the reported numbers.
It's quite incredible how some of the liberal lunatics that post on here seem to be hoping for a higher number of deaths from the Chinese Virus, and cheering each new elevated number that is reported. WHY do they feel this way? Well, in their little brainwashed and pea sized minds, they seem to TRULY believe that the MORE people we lose because of the virus somehow makes our president look bad. Nothing could be further from the truth. These mentally challenged ones really ARE insane. Very sad, but VERY preventable.

Wow. I was wrong about you. You can type more than one sentence. Too bad it still says nothing of value. Here's the bottom line. Your savior Trump sat on his ass for six weeks when we could have been taking steps to fight the spread of this virus. There is nothing that will change this. The lack of reaction caused the virus to spread more rapidly resulting in the economic shutdown. Just think, if your god reacts on January 22nd, maybe we don't need to shut things down (at least as not as bad as it is now). But I don't expect his followers to ever think for themselves long enough to make that connection.

Trump created the coronavirus task force on January 29th, over FIVE WEEKS before the WHO declared a pandemic.

Sit the fuck down you goddamn liar.
There were 5 cases in this country on January 27th.

And?
And once those cases were here, we should have gone to lockdown.
Closing the border served no purpose, considering we are approaching half a million.

Why? Your illustrious lefty dominated media told us everything was fine and the flu was more dangerous. Did you forget that?

View attachment 320730

View attachment 320731View attachment 320734View attachment 320735View attachment 320736View attachment 320740View attachment 320745View attachment 320746View attachment 320747View attachment 320748
View attachment 320749

View attachment 320750View attachment 320751

View attachment 320752

Now stuff it up your hypocritical ass.

Every single one of your articles is from January to the very beginning of February. How'd that work out for us?

You're the one who suggested we should've been taking action on January 22nd, tard. Now how would that have worked when all of the "experts" were saying everything was fine?

This is the problem with you leftists. Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He created a task force, leftist bobble-heads whined it wasn't diverse enough. He implemented a travel ban, leftist bobble-heads screamed racism. He discussed a promising treatment, leftist bobble-heads accused him of trying to get people killed because a couple of morons ingested fish tank cleaner. Nothing will ever satisfy you.

If Trump came out and announced his support for air I swear you'd all hold your breath because that's how fucking deranged you idiots are.

The President of the United States, I mean, last I looked anyway is the top of the food chain in this country. He's the director. The guy that is supposed to lead and guide. Problem is, when you have a glorified 2nd rate adult movie director who used to be a reality TV game show host that surrounds himself with the worst of the worst and won't listen to anyone of knowledge, you get what you get. Apologize for him all you'd like. Let's go to the tape.
Fact check: A timeline of how President Trump responded to the coronavirus

Now I see. You're one of those morons who thinks one guy can oversee and micromanage every single logistic in a nation of 330+ million people, because apparently not a single fucking one of them - including the 2 million people on the federal payroll - have any responsibilities whatsoever.

What a tool you are.

We are only now starting to show some progress in slowing the virus down. In some places. Not all of the nation has been successful yet.

The number of deaths from the virus has now surpassed h1n1 and the deaths aren't going to stop anytime soon.

So all of those of you who have tried to compare the virus to h1n1, you've been wrong from the beginning.

I'm thinking that the actual deaths from covid-19 will be less than half the reported numbers.
It's quite incredible how some of the liberal lunatics that post on here seem to be hoping for a higher number of deaths from the Chinese Virus, and cheering each new elevated number that is reported. WHY do they feel this way? Well, in their little brainwashed and pea sized minds, they seem to TRULY believe that the MORE people we lose because of the virus somehow makes our president look bad. Nothing could be further from the truth. These mentally challenged ones really ARE insane. Very sad, but VERY preventable.

Oh that's nothing compared to the filthy piece of shit who came up with, and those who forwarded the meme, including the "Deadly Don of the White House" himself, of the comparison of the number dead Americans at 6 months, to perpetuate the false narrative that the Obama Administrations response was virtually nothing compared to Trumpybears.

Karma is a bitch.

Wow. I was wrong about you. You can type more than one sentence. Too bad it still says nothing of value. Here's the bottom line. Your savior Trump sat on his ass for six weeks when we could have been taking steps to fight the spread of this virus. There is nothing that will change this. The lack of reaction caused the virus to spread more rapidly resulting in the economic shutdown. Just think, if your god reacts on January 22nd, maybe we don't need to shut things down (at least as not as bad as it is now). But I don't expect his followers to ever think for themselves long enough to make that connection.

Trump created the coronavirus task force on January 29th, over FIVE WEEKS before the WHO declared a pandemic.

And?
Closing the border served no purpose, considering we are approaching half a million.

Why? Your illustrious lefty dominated media told us everything was fine and the flu was more dangerous. Did you forget that?

View attachment 320730

View attachment 320731View attachment 320734View attachment 320735View attachment 320736View attachment 320740View attachment 320745View attachment 320746View attachment 320747View attachment 320748
View attachment 320749

View attachment 320752

So there was no media Hoax. Got it. Thanks.

And?

View attachment 320730

View attachment 320749

View attachment 320752

So there was no media Hoax. Got it. Thanks.
How can you be this blind?

And?

View attachment 320730

View attachment 320749

View attachment 320752

Every single one of your articles is from January to the very beginning of February. How'd that work out for us?

You're the one who suggested we should've been taking action on January 22nd, tard. Now how would that have worked when all of the "experts" were saying everything was fine?

This is the problem with you leftists. Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He created a task force, leftist bobble-heads whined it wasn't diverse enough. He implemented a travel ban, leftist bobble-heads screamed racism. He discussed a promising treatment, leftist bobble-heads accused him of trying to get people killed because a couple of morons ingested fish tank cleaner. Nothing will ever satisfy you.

If Trump came out and announced his support for air I swear you'd all hold your breath because that's how fucking deranged you idiots are.

The President of the United States, I mean, last I looked anyway is the top of the food chain in this country. He's the director. The guy that is supposed to lead and guide. Problem is, when you have a glorified 2nd rate adult movie director who used to be a reality TV game show host that surrounds himself with the worst of the worst and won't listen to anyone of knowledge, you get what you get. Apologize for him all you'd like. Let's go to the tape.

Now I see. You're one of those morons who thinks one guy can oversee and micromanage every single logistic in a nation of 330+ million people, because apparently not a single fucking one of them - including the 2 million people on the federal payroll - have any responsibilities whatsoever.

What a tool you are.

No. Of course not. Be he can ENABLE and direct to set in motion the action by the relevant agencies. He can listen and take the advice of people who are smarter than he is. He is the commander in chief...jeez, I just threw up in my mouth. Do you really think that these agencies can stand up and take unilateral action all on their own? And let's not put aside the fact that a lot of these people were muzzled by Trump and his cronies.
White House's 'muzzled' coronavirus messaging is dangerous, experts say

It is rather curious how most other usual causes of death have seemingly disappeared and everybody’s dying from Coronavirus. There have been reports of obvious deaths by heart attack or a fall being listed as corona deaths. I thought we weren’t allowed to compare this to H1N1? Now the left wants to do nothing but compare the two.

And?

trump didn't close the border.

He stopped some flights from China. There are 11 exceptions to that ban from China which has resulted in around 40 thousand people coming from china since trump so called "banned China."

Plus the fact that trump banned flights from China AFTER the virus was in America.

Well, if it's the latest administration pivot to the WHO you're looking for, Pompeo is on right now furiously spinning....and yes ladies and gentlemen, he just said the "World WHO".
Yep. These are our leaders. We are truly fucked.

1957 and 1968 look to history and account for the population change.

I've been saying that before we lost even one person.

It's not over yet.........and it will come back until it runs it's course.....or we get a vaccine.

You sound happy! Can’t wait for more deaths!!

You sound happy! Can’t wait for more deaths!!
BODY BAG BEAN COUNTERS........

What does the WHO have to do with this? We don't wait for anyone to declare anything before we act. You want to blame this on an outside organization? Jeez, you people are pathetic. Trump's own economic advisor warned him around this time it could turn into a pandemic. They had meetings and briefings in November and December warning of a potential outbreak. Oh goody a task force was formed. Is that like Space Force? And out of that task force, what ACTION was taken to prevent the spread of the virus, track the people infected, and quarantine them? What social distancing measures were recommended? Oh, I know. None of it. But you just keep defending the indefensible.

So you practiced social distancing and stayed at home in January. Good for you.

And?

View attachment 320730

View attachment 320749

View attachment 320752

What a tool you are.

Jack took all the precautions, soon as China told us about the first case, he hunkered down in his home, grabbed all sorts of toilet paper, practiced social distancing, stayed at home, went nowhere and warned everyone about how bad this was. He was all over it, he should have been President, he can handle it all.

Swine flu killed at least 18,000 in the US.

Forum List

Back