that time Dan Quayle praised David Duke

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
let me give you some background. David Duke had won 700 thousand votes in his Louisiana Senate run, and there was a presidential primary coming up between George HW Bush and Pat Buchanan, and it looked like Duke was gonna endorse Buchanan.

guy on twitter has part of the quote in text:

Dmu3KNbXgAA5uHO

let me give you some background. David Duke had won 700 thousand votes in his Louisiana Senate run, and there was a presidential primary coming up between George HW Bush and Pat Buchanan, and it looked like Duke was gonna endorse Buchanan.

Dmu3KNbXgAA5uHO

It's Dan Quayle bro...

Only a moron would have voted for that guy

How do we know GHWB didn't plant a story that Duke was going to back Buchanan? It could have been a ploy by Bush to plant an anti Semitic seed in Pat's campaign. Truth be told, Buchanan was a far better candidate for the American worker than that neocon, NWO asshole. Later on, I believe they even tried to link Trump and Duke. Democrat tactics are predictably boring, effing lowlifes that they are. .

• Banned

Dmu3KNbXgAA5uHO

It's Dan Quayle bro...

Only a moron would have voted for that guy

A majority of Americans voted for him as VP

That time Obama praised Farrakhan......
there are bad people on both sides, i don't disagree with that
But its always one side that catches hell as the other is celebrated.....

Obama praised the Reverend in 2008 not 1978...big difference....if we don't stop doing what you are doing with this thread we will rip ourselves apart...

I'm not singling you out for blame but I am exposing an ongoing effort to tarnish white folks...its everywhere you look...and if it doesn't stop blood will be shed like we haven't seen since the civil war.....

Politicians must put a stop to it but sadly one side is using white skin hatred to fuel their chances in elections....and that is evil....as evil a thing as I've ever seen in American politics....and the stupid people with hate and resentment in their heart are sucking it all up.....

People are being attacked in the street for the color of their skin....enough....stop with the blame white man crap....stop digging into our history for examples of racism....it doesn't help anyone alive today....we will never come together until that stops....so maybe next time you will think about your thread idea before you post it....

While the left wing media was hunting down every Republican who ever shook hands with David Duke, a (former) KKK member appointed by FDR, Hugo Black, was serving on the supreme Court until 1971 and a KKK member, Robert Byrd, was serving in the Senate as a member of the democrat party.

New Topics

Forum List

Back