That Restaurant Call

How do you overhear a phone call at a restaurant without sitting on the receiver's lap?

How do you overhear a phone call at a restaurant without sitting on the receiver's lap?
When the Orange Clown on the other end is screaming it ain't hard

Can you post normal with out using racism? Maybe we will listen

Exactly what race is orange? Trump, Snookie, and a couple of the Muppets are the only orange Americans I have even heard of.

Poor excuse for pocket racism.

Exactly what race is orange? Trump, Snookie, and a couple of the Muppets are the only orange Americans I have even heard of.

Poor excuse for pocket racism.
BULLDOG is VERY, VERY DIM. Don't bother responding to this one, COMPLETE IDIOT.

Lesh IS a brainwashed idiot, he/she/it? can't help himself/herself/itself. The stupidity OOZES from this one.

She is a girl on numerous political forums

Lesh IS a brainwashed idiot, he/she/it? can't help himself/herself/itself. The stupidity OOZES from this one.
if you would try watching a real news program and not propaganda maybe you might know what is going on, super duper.

if you would try watching a real news program and not propaganda maybe you might know what is going on, super duper.
And ANOTHER VERY dim liberal loon chimes in.

She is a girl on numerous political forums
Is this all news to you, brainwashed functional moron? So this is a huge conspiracy of every journalist law enforcement agent in the world and only your bought off ex Coke head DJ pundits know the truth? Poor America.

I have been drinking Canadian mist whiskey for almost (3 weeks) laced with cocaine .on the internet 24/7

I figured out who you are also

READ: Interview Of Embassy Aide Who Heard Trump-Sondland Call

So this conversation in Ukraine...on an unsecured cell phone...confirms everything that Trump has been accused of...and gee...the Russians heard that call too...as did everyone in the resturant
Link to the person recording Trump?
After all, I’m sure said person had a smart phone which has the ability to record sound.
Called Trump on an unsecure line because Trump trusts Sondland...sureeeee

I have been drinking Canadian mist whiskey for almost (3 weeks) laced with cocaine .on the internet 24/7

I figured out who you are also
Truth matters to Franco

And ANOTHER VERY dim liberal loon chimes in.
Only GOP trolls on this thread? Any curiosity about reality at all LOL? Pathetic. And almost treasonous disrespect for our laws and public servants of all kinds. You only admire lying scumbag frauds and are misinformed about everything. Breaking for Chumps like you.... Democrats are honest, Republicans are the swamp especially Trump now, and the Rich do not pay enough in taxes so we don't have enough to invest in America and Americans, and we now have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and anywhere. Great job. I know -another tax cut for the greedy idiot GOP rich and another million $7 an hour jobs.

Forum List

Back