That Racist Barry Obama started a policeman assassination spree by the hate filled left wing bigots.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
2 Kissimmee FL Police officers shot, 2 state troopers shot in Pennsylvania, 5 Dallas Policeman assassinated, 2 NYC Policeman assassinated…..

More blood on Obama's hands...his rhetoric is at least partially responsible.

Notice how the Bolshevik DNC media blames Trump for sorts of absurd things, but Obama is blameless no matter what...why can't all Americans see the transparent propaganda?

Notice how the Bolshevik DNC media blames Trump for sorts of absurd things, but Obama is blameless no matter what...why can't all Americans see the transparent propaganda?

Because Obama is the communist poster boy. It makes people feel good to support a white man who only acknowledges his black side when it benefits him, and or, further divides our country. Obama just loves this brewing race war he fostered

-Geaux

2 Kissimmee FL Police officers shot, 2 state troopers shot in Pennsylvania, 5 Dallas Policeman assassinated, 2 NYC Policeman assassinated…..
obama systematically alienated the cops, they want civil disobedience, part of alinsky.

let the hyper alt left and the kkk work it out in a thunderdome, no cops get hurt.

looking at this board, i am delighted to see so many stand up to the viciousness of the new alt left. obama started all this shit.

looking at this board, i am delighted to see so many stand up to the viciousness of the new alt left. obama started all this shit.
Yes he did. He did what he said he would do. He transformed America.

I suspect we won't know the extent of the damage, for decades to come.

Forum List

Back