That Didn't Take long

Lies are all they have left after Trump debunked their BS and the fake news. Trump whooped Hillary wife of a former POTUS, her husband, Obama, the RINO Bushes, the fake news, the Dem party and a chunk of the RINO Rep party. Trump took them all on and whooped their ass.
Where's Trump now? Playing Howard Cosell as a fake emcee at a boxing match for a couple of washed up palookas.

I hope the corrupt Washington swamp continues to show the American people just how corrupt they are. Why isn't Biden in jail for selling out to foreign countries?? The Clintons $2B slush fund. The Obama's mansions and umpteen millions of dollars in 'speaking fees' riiiiiiiight. The Pelosi's insider stock trading.

A day of reckoning is coming, I just hope I live to see it.

5fcu8p.jpg

So lie to the FBI, lie to Congress (both charges proven) and get fired on recommendation of your own HR department, then whine and cry until some bleeding heart libtards give you back the pension you lost for committing felonies. The left then makes you a hero. This wasn’t justice, it was a travesty.

I own you

I own you

I own you

I own you

No dumbass, it was Trump that was once again OWNED and embarrassed in the COURT OF LAW.

It was PROVED that there was no merit to McCabe firing and that it was petty political retribution by an asshole POTUS named Trump.

You must get a lot of headaches living in your little upside-down world.

Forum List

Back