Does it make sense to register your guns with a government you might have to defend yourself against

• Oh Yeah, absolutely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Joe Biden and you won't over come 85 million gun owners

SomehowIToldYouSo.gif

As of 01/08/2021 text has not been received for H.R.127 - To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.
Yeah....well let me spell it out to you motherfucker.

COMPLETE GUN CONFISCATION!!!!

My brother in law in NJ had to go through a multi month process just to get a shotgun. If only they treated getting a voter ID the same
While in Missouri I can buy them all day long.
So, freedom in Missouri?
Freedom is everywhere if you want it.
??? I think the population of Hong Kong would disagree; as would many people in North Korea, Vietnam, women in any Muslim nation or subjects in nations with military juntas. Here, it's dying and by the end of the next four years, will be dead and gone as well. Unless many of the74 million people that voted for Trump, rise up and actually fight for the freedoms (not just walk about, waving flags and cheering USA, USA). Also, by the end of the next four years, you can kiss any legitimate election being conducted. The corrupt Beijing puppet and his crony that will head this nation, will see to that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back