That Big Blue Wave Just Seems To Keep Cresting Short of Expectations!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
If I were a Progressive, I know I'd be a little worried. Doesn't seem to be garnering much notice, but despite all liberal claims that Trump is totally washed up, his house on fire, all troops abandoning him and about to implode, those supporting him keep DOING WELL.

And despite all liberal claims of the Big Blue Wave, whatever there is of it, just never seems to be enough to GET THE JOB DONE.

Ohio state senator retains GOP hold on open U.S. House seat

tumblr_lidtzoM2xg1qb2g2so1_500.gif

toobfreak won't tell you the whole story, so here you go in this most safe blood red district: "After final absentee and provisional ballots were counted, Balderson defeated O'Connor by 1,680 votes — a mere 0.8-percent margin in a district Trump won by 11 points two years ago." IOW, a no stress district turned out to be a hair puller.

In fact, the Dems have done very, very well the last twelve months at the national, state, and local levels, picking up many seats they lost over the years in GOP states.

November is coming, freaky.

Gosh, I want to hear Trump squeal. like a pig when.......

Such sweet music.

Don't be in his chorus, though.

toobfreak won't tell you the whole story, so here you go in this most safe blood red district: "After final absentee and provisional ballots were counted, Balderson defeated O'Connor by 1,680 votes — a mere 0.8-percent margin in a district Trump won by 11 points two years ago." IOW, a no stress district turned out to be a hair puller.

In fact, the Dems have done very, very well the last twelve months at the national, state, and local levels, picking up many seats they lost over the years in GOP states.

November is coming, freaky.

Won't tell you what? That's all in the article, stupid! The point is that the Big Blue Wave just keeps coming up SHORT. If Trump was really a liability like you claim or if the Big Blue Wave had any real oomph behind it like you think, you'd be WINNING these elections, not LOSING them.

Yep, November IS coming, and you guys are making all the same mistakes again you made a couple years ago: still slanting polls to suit your needs then believing in their results, then overestimating your hand to keep the base happy. Sucks to be you. :21:

The point is that the district was blood red, and the winning margin was cut by more than 90%.

That means in the close districts, the GOP is in trouble. Big trouble.

November is coming, toobfreak, and I have this one earmarked for your memory.

Forum List

Back