Thanksgiving offends all the right losers, degenerates and cry babies....one of our best Holidays.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
John Nolte lays it out perfectly.....Thanksgiving offends all the right people and the holiday is an example of why this country is so great...

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. Turkey, stuffing, pie, four-day weekend… What’s not to love? But what makes Thanksgiving especially enjoyable are all the neurotic and narcissistic whiners who use the holiday to pretend they’re not Nazis.

Nobody stole your land, you godless crybaby.

Nobody slaughtered you or anyone you know, you squealing little gerbil.

Why don’t you cry some more, bitch, while I add another dollop of whipped cream onto this fat slice of sweet potato pie.

Yes, it’s these whiners who remind me of just how good life is in America.

Imagine a country where life is so good that the only thing a bunch of overprivileged, simpering little bitches have to bitch about is shit that happened 150 years ago to people they don’t know and are not related to.

That sounds like a pretty great country to me.

Imagine a country so great that the only thing these professional, all-about-me moaners can find to moan about (when they’re not manufacturing race hoaxes) is stuff that happened so long ago Joe Biden doesn’t remember it. Of course, Joe Biden can’t remember why he’s on the toilet, so that might not be the best example.

Anyway, that sounds like a pretty great country to me.

Imagine a country so great that the professional grousers are not only forced to look back hundreds of years but forced to lie about what happened hundreds of years ago — this absurd lie that no one in North America was stealing land or enslaving or exploiting the environment until the honkies arrived.

Nice story.
"Offends all the right people" is an awesome way to put it - and is certainly accurate.
The perpetually offended are the last people on earth that should drive culture. If these miscreants got their way, we would all be living in the same gray concrete slab cubicles wearing white smocks with shaved heads.

Thanksgiving is a family holiday. It is a time set aside in our otherwise frantic worlds to do nothing but eat good food and enjoy.... time. Our most valuable asset.

Let the offended fucks sit around and virtue signal and remorse their whiteness in misery.... pass the gravy.

My Dearest Karen,

I am writing this to you in the hopes that it will find you in good health. The War on Thanksgiving is not going well for us defenders. Conservatives everywhere are huddled around fires, sitting in our easy chairs, loudly shouting at one another after perusing our alt-right Internet sites, over the fact that we cannot take solace even in our faux outrage. Our turkeys have been slaughtered and consumed, our sweet potato plucked from the very ground beneath our feet, and our pumpkin pie buried in godless mounds of Cool Whip. The weight of history hangs over our heads like a scythe. I fear for the future of this country if these godless heathens tell their truths. I hope one day to return to sanity and reason...erm...you, to my love. Take Care.

Yours Forever,
Soreass Butthurt

Seriously, if you righties had nothing to get your panties in a twist, you'd have nothing. A bankrupt and failed ideology and belief system. History is invariably written by the victors. Telling the truth shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. I don't think you're going to abolish Thanksgiving as a holiday. Not sure why this asshat is all over the map on his rant but it's just the usual alt-right bullshit wrapped up in faux outrage. Just more red meat for the lemmings. Thanksgiving is also my favorite holiday, and will continue to be. Despite history being told..as it actually unfolded.

John Nolte lays it out perfectly.....Thanksgiving offends all the right people and the holiday is an example of why this country is so great...

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. Turkey, stuffing, pie, four-day weekend… What’s not to love? But what makes Thanksgiving especially enjoyable are all the neurotic and narcissistic whiners who use the holiday to pretend they’re not Nazis.

Nobody stole your land, you godless crybaby.

Nobody slaughtered you or anyone you know, you squealing little gerbil.

Why don’t you cry some more, bitch, while I add another dollop of whipped cream onto this fat slice of sweet potato pie.

Yes, it’s these whiners who remind me of just how good life is in America.

Imagine a country where life is so good that the only thing a bunch of overprivileged, simpering little bitches have to bitch about is shit that happened 150 years ago to people they don’t know and are not related to.

That sounds like a pretty great country to me.

Imagine a country so great that the only thing these professional, all-about-me moaners can find to moan about (when they’re not manufacturing race hoaxes) is stuff that happened so long ago Joe Biden doesn’t remember it. Of course, Joe Biden can’t remember why he’s on the toilet, so that might not be the best example.

Anyway, that sounds like a pretty great country to me.

Imagine a country so great that the professional grousers are not only forced to look back hundreds of years but forced to lie about what happened hundreds of years ago — this absurd lie that no one in North America was stealing land or enslaving or exploiting the environment until the honkies arrived.

400 years and counting!

Nice story.
"Offends all the right people" is an awesome way to put it - and is certainly accurate.
The perpetually offended are the last people on earth that should drive culture. If these miscreants got their way, we would all be living in the same gray concrete slab cubicles wearing white smocks with shaved heads.

Thanksgiving is a family holiday. It is a time set aside in our otherwise frantic worlds to do nothing but eat good food and enjoy.... time. Our most valuable asset.

Let the offended fucks sit around and virtue signal and remorse their whiteness in misery.... pass the gravy.

Well spoken—or written, rather. Time is coming, however, when we're gonna have to fight for the right to celebrate Thanksgiving and other holidays. I wish that whole fricassée would kick off already. The waiting, as Petty said, is the hardest part.

My Dearest Karen,

I am writing this to you in the hopes that it will find you in good health. The War on Thanksgiving is not going well for us defenders. Conservatives everywhere are huddled around fires, sitting in our easy chairs, loudly shouting at one another after perusing our alt-right Internet sites, over the fact that we cannot take solace even in our faux outrage. Our turkeys have been slaughtered and consumed, our sweet potato plucked from the very ground beneath our feet, and our pumpkin pie buried in godless mounds of Cool Whip. The weight of history hangs over our heads like a scythe. I fear for the future of this country if these godless heathens tell their truths. I hope one day to return to sanity and reason...erm...you, to my love. Take Care.

Yours Forever,
Soreass Butthurt

Seriously, if you righties had nothing to get your panties in a twist, you'd have nothing. A bankrupt and failed ideology and belief system. History is invariably written by the victors. Telling the truth shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. I don't think you're going to abolish Thanksgiving as a holiday. Not sure why this asshat is all over the map on his rant but it's just the usual alt-right bullshit wrapped up in faux outrage. Just more red meat for the lemmings. Thanksgiving is also my favorite holiday, and will continue to be. Despite history being told..as it actually unfolded.

And the butthurt chimes in....

Forum List

Back