Thanks to Team Biden, America could soon be on the verge of economic disaster

Yes, I did. I was upset and I had to put 2 horses away. I get SO SICK OF THESE PUPPETS that fall in place and just go along with what's actually going on.

They're leftist idiots. Just hammer the hell out of them end enjoy it.

:beer:

even if I do it is nothing compared to the TDS you and your ilk suffered for 4 years, it was like living in a nursery with your ilk
You seem to like the word ilk. Its not quite appropriate here.

Trump is gone and will never return. Hes a skid mark on the underpants of the
Country. An experiment by republicans to install the country's first fascist dictator and it failed. But the irony is, it was republicans who threw him out.

Do your research/homework!! Good Lord!! Are you kidding me? What school do you go to?
You say "THANKS TO TEAM BIDEN"????????????
What Planet are you on,, seriously? Are you enjoying out country moving into a COMMUNISTIC way of life???
Are you from China, North Korea or ??
Biden is a complete idiot and has NO BISNESS In the position he's in,,,, Hello he doesn't have a CLEW about what's going on,, and it's people like you that cater to this BULLSHIT!!
What country are you from and do you have your green card?

Thank you for NOT calling him President, he will NEVER be mine..
Indeed!! I'd like to put him in a pen of Bulls and use a Hot Shot on each and everyone of them,, Pelosi, Kamala, Clintons, Obamas,, Etc, etc, etc.. Just a shock or 2 that would be better then what we are facing right now.. Hell my dogs and horses would help me with that, Gladly!!

Thank you !! ;) I'd rather stay on the back side of a horse and work cows or rodeo then look at Biden,, he makes me want to throw up in the barn when i wash and clean my horses up for the night!

You seem to like the word ilk. Its not quite appropriate here.

Trump is gone and will never return. Hes a skid mark on the underpants of the
Country. An experiment by republicans to install the country's first fascist dictator and it failed. But the irony is, it was republicans who threw him out.
false it was three democrat led states that used illegitimate practices in the voting process, it is the new norm, we are soon to be Venezuela if it goes unchallenged

false it was three democrat led states that used illegitimate practices in the voting process, it is the new norm, we are soon to be Venezuela if it goes unchallenged

Can you show me the evidence that those findings were correct and the electoral authorities accepted it?
It's only reasonable they should be given th e opportunity to peruse them.

You don't have any evidence?????
Well. The puts a whole new light on it.

This is funny as hell, that is PURE Projection.
My take is that RC openly revealed his “us versus them” card. Not sure if that’s the only “us versus them cards” he has but it’s a futile way to add anything of value to the discussion. Noted also that the bait was rejected and ignored completely by OG-good for him to not consider this overused tactic worth a response.

Did these 3 states have their voting machines connected to the internet, even though they were aware hackers can enter into the back end of that scenario? This was brought to national attention prior to the election when a team of experts discovered evidence that a couple of companies that sell election machines told them “no connection” ( one major company had actually lied on their website homepage stating that there was “zero Internet connection”) when in fact they found (by hacking into them) that there were many voting machines connected to a modem. A layer of obviously deceptive intent, and I’m assuming it’s still going to occur next election.

Can you show me the evidence that those findings were correct and the electoral authorities accepted it?
It's only reasonable they should be given th e opportunity to peruse them.

You don't have any evidence?????
Well. The puts a whole new light on it.
They were in PA, GA, and MI, I am sure you can find them yourself if you care to look. I bet like most corrupt leftwingers you will just accept it and move on

They were in PA, GA, and MI, I am sure you can find them yourself if you care to look. I bet like most corrupt leftwingers you will just accept it and move on

If your so sure of what you say, why don't you post the evidence. I'm sure you can find them yourself if you care to look.
You made the statement and now you can't provide. Why wouldn't I think you are untruthful?

Forum List

Back