Thanks to Team Biden, America could soon be on the verge of economic disaster

beats the hell out of Fredo at CNN and looney leftwing

Sure it does and every one of foxs predictions were spot on except the fact the earth didn't end under his presidency.

Honestly, why do you bother spreading that scaremongering rubbish .
You couldn't possibly take it seriously when if has never happened before. Why would biden want to destroy his own country and be known as the president who did it? Think about that.
Would you do it?
Why belch this rubbish immediately a Democrat government is elected?
Are you really so paranoid about them to predict outrageous scenarios?

Sure it does and every one of foxs predictions were spot on except the fact the earth didn't end under his presidency.

Honestly, why do you bother spreading that scaremongering rubbish .
You couldn't possibly take it seriously when if has never happened before. Why would biden want to destroy his own country and be known as the president who did it? Think about that.
Would you do it?
Why belch this rubbish immediately a Democrat government is elected?
Are you really so paranoid about them to predict outrageous scenarios?
he has dementia nitwit, he doesn't have fucking clue what day it is

Where was all this doom and gloom when tRump couldn't top 2.8%?
just looked that was almost double Obama's last year, if not for pandemic who knows what we would have seen as all the Biden Growth is due to Trump policies

my 401k disagrees with your assessment, a puny 11% under obama, 6-7 times that under Trump
Well that's hardly supporting you having great econ knowledge. LOL

But if you hadn't tried to make this about gop-good dems-bad, I'd have agreed with and even discussed the dangers of the reconcilliation package.

he has dementia nitwit, he doesn't have fucking clue what day it is

I've heard it all before. None of that matters because he is the president elected by the majority of the voting public. Get over it boy. All the condescending disparaging remarks will never change that. You still suffering trump defeat syndrome.

When most of the democratic base sits at home drawing a check, they won't know the difference
How do you know that most of the Democratic base is at home drawing a check, do you think Republicans are sending those checks back.

I've heard it all before. None of that matters because he is the president elected by the majority of the voting public. Get over it boy. All the condescending disparaging remarks will never change that. You still suffering trump defeat syndrome.
even if I do it is nothing compared to the TDS you and your ilk suffered for 4 years, it was like living in a nursery with your ilk

Forum List

Back