Thanks to PC Leftards, California is on the Brink of a Hepatitus A Pandemic

Wow, so when you let people piss and shit on public streets, have poor trash clean up and let homeless people wander around everywhere they like, you get DISEASE OUTBREAKS.

PC idiots need to earn biology but they wont because they dont give a flying rats ass about anything but the destruction of a once glorious state.

California Hepatitis A Outbreak on Verge of Statewide Epidemic - Breitbart

The California hepatitis A outbreak is on the verge of reaching statewide epidemic status, as cases have spread through homeless tent cities from San Diego north to Sacramento.
California health officials have reported that at least 569 people have been infected with the hepatitis A liver disease and 17 have died since a San Diego County outbreak was first identified in November. Cases have migrated north to homeless populations in Los Angeles, Santa Cruz, San Francisco and Sacramento over the last 11 months.

Although local and state authorities have tried to underplay the risks and severity of the outbreak, the most recent annual totals for cases of hepatitis A in the United States was 1,390 in 2015, according to the Center for Disease Control (CDC). California only reported 179 cases during the same year.

The highly-contagious hepatitis A outbreak may have taken root because of the City of San Diego’s efforts in the run-up to Major League Baseball’s All-Star Game held at Petco Park in July 2016 to push the homeless, and the rampant drug and prostitution trade among them, out of the downtown tourist venues. Those effort included locking public bathrooms and essentially relocating the homeless to the congested tent city encampments that stretch for blocks east of downtown near freeway onramps.

Another explanation may be the city’s decision to ban plastic bags, which deprived homeless people of an alternative means of disposing of human waste when bathrooms were not available.

The last major hepatitis A outbreak was 900 cases and 8 deaths in Pennsylvania in 2003. The infected suffer flulike symptoms and jaundice, but the disease can progress to death. Since 1998, national hepatitis A incidence rates had been “progressively lower each year” due to the development of a “safe and effective hepatitis A vaccines in 1995–1996.”

California homeless advocates have been successful across the state in forcing cities to accept the homeless living in large tent communities on public property. The advocates refer to anti-homeless ordinances as the modern-day equivalent to post-slavery Jim Crow and Depression era anti-Okie laws that allowed police to disperse people deemed “undesirable” after dark.

The City of San Diego was forced to sign the Spencer Settlement in 2006, which forbids its Police Department from enforcing the city’s “Illegal Lodging Enforcement Guidelines” between the hours of 9 pm to 5:30 am.​

Right, so it happens because there are shit loads of homeless people. Maybe a lot of them made homeless because of Bush's policies causing a major economic recession AND fucking over a lot of people and rewarding the banks with cheap houses to sell.

Northern CA has had a yuuuuge problem with the homeless, the dangerous camps, pan handling, drugs... All the problems inherent in having a large population of homeless people around long before Bush came along. Cali could be rich instead of bankrupt if they weren't so fucking stupid.
I volunteered a lot in my years there. I'd go I to Redding and work in the soup kitchen, the shelter, the clothing shop, helping to clean up the incredible filth left behind in abandoned camps... wherever.

I got to know a lot of them and their reasons given for their predicament were as varied as brands of cold cereal. Never heard them say it was Bush's fault though.

No doubt. California attracts a certain kind of person.

homeless-map.gif

Warmer climates seem more homeless people. Why? Because it's warm and it's a far better to be out and about in the warm than in the cold.

California is number one. Florida, Texas are 3 + 4.

Hardly surprising. However there has been an increase.

June2016_ShareImage.jpg

This is from NY state. An massive increase in homelessness from 2008 onwards.

So it's Bush's fault the southern states have good weather?

Wow, so when you let people piss and shit on public streets, have poor trash clean up and let homeless people wander around everywhere they like, you get DISEASE OUTBREAKS.

PC idiots need to earn biology but they wont because they dont give a flying rats ass about anything but the destruction of a once glorious state.

The California hepatitis A outbreak is on the verge of reaching statewide epidemic status, as cases have spread through homeless tent cities from San Diego north to Sacramento.
California health officials have reported that at least 569 people have been infected with the hepatitis A liver disease and 17 have died since a San Diego County outbreak was first identified in November. Cases have migrated north to homeless populations in Los Angeles, Santa Cruz, San Francisco and Sacramento over the last 11 months.

Although local and state authorities have tried to underplay the risks and severity of the outbreak, the most recent annual totals for cases of hepatitis A in the United States was 1,390 in 2015, according to the Center for Disease Control (CDC). California only reported 179 cases during the same year.

The highly-contagious hepatitis A outbreak may have taken root because of the City of San Diego’s efforts in the run-up to Major League Baseball’s All-Star Game held at Petco Park in July 2016 to push the homeless, and the rampant drug and prostitution trade among them, out of the downtown tourist venues. Those effort included locking public bathrooms and essentially relocating the homeless to the congested tent city encampments that stretch for blocks east of downtown near freeway onramps.

Another explanation may be the city’s decision to ban plastic bags, which deprived homeless people of an alternative means of disposing of human waste when bathrooms were not available.

The last major hepatitis A outbreak was 900 cases and 8 deaths in Pennsylvania in 2003. The infected suffer flulike symptoms and jaundice, but the disease can progress to death. Since 1998, national hepatitis A incidence rates had been “progressively lower each year” due to the development of a “safe and effective hepatitis A vaccines in 1995–1996.”

California homeless advocates have been successful across the state in forcing cities to accept the homeless living in large tent communities on public property. The advocates refer to anti-homeless ordinances as the modern-day equivalent to post-slavery Jim Crow and Depression era anti-Okie laws that allowed police to disperse people deemed “undesirable” after dark.

The City of San Diego was forced to sign the Spencer Settlement in 2006, which forbids its Police Department from enforcing the city’s “Illegal Lodging Enforcement Guidelines” between the hours of 9 pm to 5:30 am.​
Republicans don't believe in science and they don't believe in vaccines.

So I'm sure they think disease is the manifestation of evil spirits.

Dems don't even beleive that gender is determined by biology, but by a choice.

Right, so it happens because there are shit loads of homeless people. Maybe a lot of them made homeless because of Bush's policies causing a major economic recession AND fucking over a lot of people and rewarding the banks with cheap houses to sell.

Northern CA has had a yuuuuge problem with the homeless, the dangerous camps, pan handling, drugs... All the problems inherent in having a large population of homeless people around long before Bush came along. Cali could be rich instead of bankrupt if they weren't so fucking stupid.
I volunteered a lot in my years there. I'd go I to Redding and work in the soup kitchen, the shelter, the clothing shop, helping to clean up the incredible filth left behind in abandoned camps... wherever.

I got to know a lot of them and their reasons given for their predicament were as varied as brands of cold cereal. Never heard them say it was Bush's fault though.

homeless-map.gif

Warmer climates seem more homeless people. Why? Because it's warm and it's a far better to be out and about in the warm than in the cold.

June2016_ShareImage.jpg

Apparently it is your reading skills that are bad.

homeless-map.gif

June2016_ShareImage.jpg

You're the one who blamed all the homeless on Bush.

homeless-map.gif

June2016_ShareImage.jpg

You're the one who blamed all the homeless on Bush.

I said homelessness increased because of the recession which was because of Bush. I didn't say ALL homelessness was because of Bush.

But you didn't even say that, you claimed I'd said southern states having good weather was Bush's fault. Not only that you acted pathetically with the funny button, typical bullshit. Make stuff up, then when someone replies go straight for the funny button.

Forum List

Back