Thanks Obama! Thanks Hillary! Two more cops shot in the Bronx...

Obama and Hillary have put a target on every cop's back. If I was a cop, I'd be looking for early retirement right now.

You are right, spinning a tragedy to promote a political message is disgusting.
its more disgusting condoning these things to spin a political message. And that is what the democrats are doing.
What am I condoning? I'm pretty sure I'm strongly anti-cop killing. Furthermore this OP is trying to put the blame for this tragedy at the feet of both Hilary and Obama. A stretch so out of bounds it urged me to answer this post. Unless you can make a case that this never happened before Obama, I suggest you go and grow an actual principle.

its more disgusting condoning these things to spin a political message. And that is what the democrats are doing.
What am I condoning? I'm pretty sure I'm strongly anti-cop killing. Furthermore this OP is trying to put the blame for this tragedy at the feet of both Hilary and Obama. A stretch so out of bounds it urged me to answer this post. Unless you can make a case that this never happened before Obama, I suggest you go and grow an actual principle.
did I say you specifically?

Obama and Hillary have put a target on every cop's back. If I was a cop, I'd be looking for early retirement right now.
Show me the line in your article where even the word African American was mentioned. The nly
did I say you specifically?
If you answer my post I'll assume you are talking to me. That's the problem when you generalise. For instance, how do we know the perpetrator was black. The only thing the article mentions is that it happened in the Bronx. Yet Blackrook here is trying to tie it to both Obama and Clinton, without any shred of even circumstantial evidence. That is why I said it's disgusting to politicize a tragedy like this, Because the truth is he doesn't know anything on the basis of this article to support this OP.

Yeah I remember before Obama and Hillary, bad guys loved cops.............:smoke:

Welll they gave power and fame to people who do promote cop killing

Yeah, except they didn't.

Yeah, except they didn't.

They had BLM in the white house look it up, i dont make shit up

When you're the President and Presidential candidate that supports people who shoot cops, then you rightfully get the blame for all cop shootings.

Forum List

Back