Thanks For The Laugh Commies

Bloodrock444

May 29, 2020
Back in the day I was a loan officer at my local bank. I had an acquaintance who was a committed commie. Just started working for a social agency. Wanted to change the world. How I asked. We are getting elected to office. Taking over the education system. Taking over all media. And Hollywood. Why don't you apply for food stamps he asked. The more people we get the more money we get. Where does the money come from I asked? The government he said. Where does the government get there money I asked? Taxes he said. I told him to check how much taxes the government took from his first pay check. He did and soon after became a conservative. Thanks for the laugh comrade.

Back in the day I was a loan officer at my local bank. I had an acquaintance who was a committed commie. Just started working for a social agency. Wanted to change the world. How I asked. We are getting elected to office. Taking over the education system. Taking over all media. And Hollywood. Why don't you apply for food stamps he asked. The more people we get the more money we get. Where does the money come from I asked? The government he said. Where does the government get there money I asked? Taxes he said. I told him to check how much taxes the government took from his first pay check. He did and soon after became a conservative. Thanks for the laugh comrade.
And then, this one time at band camp, I stuck a finger up my ass. Who cares?

I don't care. And Jaquan probably stuck something else up your ass.

Yep, we're not surprised.

Literally thousands of right wing nut bags have told that same lie. Do you really expect anyone to believe it happened to you?. Now, that is worth a laugh.

Literally thousands of right wing nut bags have told that same lie. Do you really expect anyone to believe it happened to you?. Now, that is worth a laugh.
I don't expect you to believe anything comrade. You don't have the ability.

Dont lie...
It was the camp counselor and it wasnt his finger.

Forum List

Back