Thanks Biden! Just paid $3.09 for gas. Dropping under $3.

It was literally lower every single year Trump was President. We have only been in a recession during egg plants Presidency.
So, you don’t know what a recession is. It’s not when the unemployment rate is 3.4%.
So obviously, you’re making up shit.

So, you don’t know what a recession is. It’s not when the unemployment rate is 3.4%.
And I guess you don't know what gas prices are. Weird. Also we had 2 quarters of negative grown under Biden. Don't recall that under Trump.

Just under three dollars is still horrible and it's much worse since this post, yet again. Some one in leadership need to fix these ridiculous energy prices. With real solutions, not windmills and electric cars.
Real solutions like, pay Russia and the Middle East more for petro.

Gas prices don’t determine when you have a recession…dah.
"Really ? The only time it was lower under Trump, was when millions weren’t working and we were in a recession." - Dumbass Dagosa

And I guess you don't know what gas prices are. Weird. Also we had 2 quarters of negative grown under Biden. Don't recall that under Trump.
What’s a negative grown ? You have a reference or are you making up shit.

Real solutions like, pay Russia and the Middle East more for petro.
Dude. I'm impressed that someone with your intelligence is capable of typing on a keyboard, but you might want to stop doing it. Me, and probably everyone else, is starting to feel bad for you.

"Really ? The only time it was lower under Trump, was when millions weren’t working and we were in a recession." - Dumbass Dagosa
You are strange. You’re trying to say prices go UP during a recession. Hey, they go down when millions lose their jobs and fewer are buying product. dah.

Dude. I'm impressed that someone with your intelligence is capable of typing on a keyboard, but you might want to stop doing it. Me, and probably everyone else, is starting to feel bad for you.
No answer…just bullshit. Are you at the drooling stage ?

Wrong. It wasn’t covid, it was our reaction to covid. Trump led a United States into the worse recovery of any Industrialized nation in the world. Trump made stupidity the norm for covid information reaction by the private sector. If you listened to the cdc, you were doing the right thing. If you listened to Trump the super spreader, you were and are a disaster.
Get all this from CNN? Or PMSNBC?

Get all this from CNN? Or PMSNBC?
From Fix News. Even they’re embarrassed by Trump incompetence. The Koch Bros are really pissed losing all that money on a loser. Trump won’t even be your nominee next time around….the fking loser.

A recession (or even a depression) isn't about the unemployment rate. It is about the recessed/depressed economic activity, and that's been happening since the Demonkkkrat driven COVID lockdowns.

A recession (or even a depression) isn't about the unemployment rate. It is about the recessed/depressed economic activity, and that's been happening since the Demonkkkrat driven COVID lockdowns.
Still wrong….it didn’t occur under Biden, did under Trump…..

And it isn’t about your made up shit….….Trump had one, Biden did not.

Last edited:
Just another babble with no substance….the first indication you realize someone has caught you with a full of shit comment, it’s time to change the subject. You know fking well that the Middle East and Russia and other dictator led countries have more fossil fuel reserves long term them the US. The US and it’s allies cannot be self sufficient long term. It MUST go to renewables. Denying by the ignorant crowd just means we’re more beholding to these despots. Fortunately, no one cares what you fools think.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back