THANKS BIDEN: Emboldened Chinese Military Will Build Base On Afghanistan Border

Red Storm Rising

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021

THANKS BIDEN: Emboldened Chinese Military Will Build Base On Afghanistan Border​

In the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, Americans and billions of dollars of military equipment was left behind, and Chinese Military Aircraft were reported to be landing at the Bagram Airbase: Daily Mail

China is now Africa’s biggest trade partner, with Sino-African trade topping $200 billion per year. According to McKinsey, over 10,000 Chinese-owned firms are currently operating throughout the African continent, and the value of Chinese business there since 2005 amounts to more than $2 trillion, with $300 billion in investment currently on the table. Africa has also eclipsed Asia as the largest market for China’s overseas construction contracts.

According to some reports, Chinese IP theft has cost the United States $225 billion to $600 billion a year.

The recent revelation that China has tested two hypersonic glide missiles has rocked the American national security establishment. According to Bloomberg, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley suggested that the tests approached a “Sputnik moment,” harkening back to the Soviet launch of the first Earth satellite, which also proved the capability of delivering a nuclear warhead anywhere on Earth with a ballistic missile.

Lawmakers in Tajikistan announced on Wednesday that China would build a new military base on the nation’s border with Afghanistan worth $10 million.

Screenshot-2021-11-01-191508.png

My comment: China will be IN Afghanistan and next to is, and who is most at risk? Can you read a map?

THANKS BIDEN: Emboldened Chinese Military Will Build Base On Afghanistan Border​

In the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, Americans and billions of dollars of military equipment was left behind, and Chinese Military Aircraft were reported to be landing at the Bagram Airbase: Daily Mail

China is now Africa’s biggest trade partner, with Sino-African trade topping $200 billion per year. According to McKinsey, over 10,000 Chinese-owned firms are currently operating throughout the African continent, and the value of Chinese business there since 2005 amounts to more than $2 trillion, with $300 billion in investment currently on the table. Africa has also eclipsed Asia as the largest market for China’s overseas construction contracts.

According to some reports, Chinese IP theft has cost the United States $225 billion to $600 billion a year.

The recent revelation that China has tested two hypersonic glide missiles has rocked the American national security establishment. According to Bloomberg, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley suggested that the tests approached a “Sputnik moment,” harkening back to the Soviet launch of the first Earth satellite, which also proved the capability of delivering a nuclear warhead anywhere on Earth with a ballistic missile.

Lawmakers in Tajikistan announced on Wednesday that China would build a new military base on the nation’s border with Afghanistan worth $10 million.

My comment: China will be IN Afghanistan and next to is, and who is most at risk? Can you read a map?
You are aware that all of this stuff didn't just happen in the last ten months, right?

• Banned

Chinese Military Aircraft Land in Bagram Airbase: Daily Mail​

Chinese 'military' aircraft landed in Bagram airbase in Afghanistan, said the Daily Mail on Sunday.

The UK newspaper's report was based on its own sources, noting that power was restored in the airbase the US left in July.

Given Afghanistan's proclivity for breaking superpowers, I can’t think of a better outcome.

So fucking what? It's none of your business nor that of the USA. You're not the world's policeman - remember????

Trump gave Afghanistan back to the Taliban. Deal with it.

It's THEIR country now. They can do whatever the fuck they want.
Anyone who protects you here in our home are fools. You are not worth it. In fact trading Western Women who think like you for others who would love the ways of living here would be a good deal.

Are you a mentally disabled human being or a poorly written algorithm?
You believe the world is all candy canes for self destructive globalist ways. Putin is even warning you. Only because he is white. Xi is not doing that. This nation will be regionalized and tribalized and is going that route. Many of you do not even believe what you force on others. But move to the areas you detest and then start the process over.

Im sure they’ll all live in peace and harmony then. The Chinese government loves Islamic fundamentalists, right?

Let me clarify: I meant that the Taliban will not drive them out because they invited them in, But to your point, what the Chinese will do in there, THAT is a good question. They play the long game, so my guess is that for the foreseeable future they will not upset their Mooslim hosts and they will simply take advantage of the strategic location.

It's THEIR country now. They can do whatever the fuck they want.

Your stupidity is off the charts.

Let me clarify: I meant that the Taliban will not drive them out because they invited them in, But to your point, what the Chinese will do in there, THAT is a good question. They play the long game, so my guess is that for the foreseeable future they will not upset their Mooslim hosts and they will simply take advantage of the strategic location.
Afghanistan isn’t strategic.

Forum List

Back