Thanks Again GOP: Gordon Brown admits Iraq War was not "justified" Dubya Lied!

Brown, and Blair blame GW Bush for their decisions and lack of diligence, Brazile blames Clinton for the DNC lack of diligence.

Gordon Brown admits Iraq War was not "justified"
Gordon Brown admits the war with Iraq was "not justified" and claims the US "misled" the UK over Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction.

The former prime minister, who was chancellor when the decision to go to war in 2003 was made, has revealed top-secret US intelligence casting serious doubt over the dictator's destructive capabilities was not shared with Britain.

He claimed only after leaving office did he become aware of "crucial" papers held by the US Department of Defence and believes the course of history could have been different had the information been shared.

Mr Brown said: "When I consider the rush to war in
March,
2003 - especially in light of what we now know about the absence of weapons of mass destruction - I ask myself over and over whether I could have made more of a difference before that fateful decision was taken.

"We now know from classified American documents, that in the first days of September 2002 a report prepared by the US Joint Chiefs of Staff's director for intelligence landed on the desk of the US defense secretary, Donald Rumsfeld.

"Commissioned by Rumsfeld to identify gaps in the US intelligence picture, it is now clear how forcibly this report challenged the official view.

"If I am right that somewhere within the American system the truth about Iraq's lack of weapons was known, then we were not just misinformed but misled on the critical issue of WMDs.

Dang! You don't SAY! Anyone...Else?

Tony Blair ‘duped’ by the US into backing Iraq war – Gordon Brown
Chilcot: Tony Blair was not 'straight with the nation' over Iraq war

:rolleyes-41: OOPS! Mission Accomplished to feed the American Military Industrial Complex.
AKA: GOP Welfare Programs. Makes the US fighter feel that America Patriotic
Feelings all over. You were used, It was LIES! Over 2 million Long Term Takers on
Gobmint Dimes. Iraq War is about war crimes. Done by Over Paid US Contract workers,
real true criminals, and the American armed forces. Over Money to which area of the American Military Industrial Complex.

btw. Thanks, Again, you want more wars. The Great Douche is trying!
635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Anyone else notice this is in "Current Events"? :)

Gordon Brown admits the war with Iraq was "not justified" and claims the US "misled" the UK over Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction.

The former prime minister, who was chancellor when the decision to go to war in 2003 was made, has revealed top-secret US intelligence casting serious doubt over the dictator's destructive capabilities was not shared with Britain.

He claimed only after leaving office did he become aware of "crucial" papers held by the US Department of Defence and believes the course of history could have been different had the information been shared.

March,
2003 - especially in light of what we now know about the absence of weapons of mass destruction - I ask myself over and over whether I could have made more of a difference before that fateful decision was taken.

"We now know from classified American documents, that in the first days of September 2002 a report prepared by the US Joint Chiefs of Staff's director for intelligence landed on the desk of the US defense secretary, Donald Rumsfeld.

"Commissioned by Rumsfeld to identify gaps in the US intelligence picture, it is now clear how forcibly this report challenged the official view.

"If I am right that somewhere within the American system the truth about Iraq's lack of weapons was known, then we were not just misinformed but misled on the critical issue of WMDs.

:rolleyes-41: OOPS! Mission Accomplished to feed the American Military Industrial Complex.
Feelings all over. You were used, It was LIES! Over 2 million Long Term Takers on
Gobmint Dimes. Iraq War is about war crimes. Done by Over Paid US Contract workers,
real true criminals, and the American armed forces. Over Money to which area of the American Military Industrial Complex.

Both parties voted for the war. War is always a bipartisan deal. They love war. Your girl Cankles and your boy Kerry both voted for it.

Trump got a hit back at George W. Bush, he insists there has been INACTION for 25 years about North Korea. No love lost in that 'civil war'.

March,

Both parties voted for the war. War is always a bipartisan deal. They love war. Your girl Cankles and your boy Kerry both voted for it.

Without the GOP Presidential KLAN LIES.
We would have never invaded Iraq.
Try again! They were lies by Dubya team members.
I can give others a 50% pass for voting on lies given.

Forum List

Back