Thank you Ohio! Thank you America! Obama wins!

Well the good news is that Romney lost. The bad news is that Obama won. How unfortunate.

Nuff said...

Why would you think that? It's been four years and we know what the next four are going to be like. Why are you happy about this?

We will now actually have to live through the Carter second term. We avoided it once but here it is.
I'm guessing 10 bucks a gallon for fuel isn't far off. 20 trillion in debt is a given. Let's see how this flexible thing works with the Russians, I'm guessing it won't be much better than being a Diplomat in Beghazi.

When it was called Obama was up 27,000 votes. Its down to a 900 vote lead.....with still 20% of the vote left to count? This seems to have been called too early.

Nuff said...

Why would you think that? It's been four years and we know what the next four are going to be like. Why are you happy about this?

We will now actually have to live through the Carter second term. We avoided it once but here it is.
I'm guessing 10 bucks a gallon for fuel isn't far off. 20 trillion in debt is a given. Let's see how this flexible thing works with the Russians, I'm guessing it won't be much better than being a Diplomat in Beghazi.

Things are getting better as we speak. Haven't you been keeping up? 4 years was not quite enough but just you wait and see... 4 more years and this country will be in great shape despite the obstructionist Republicans.

Forum List

Back