Thank you Iowa for sending Trump and Hillary the message......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am so proud of the people of Iowa and I want to extend a huge thank you for sending a message to the establishment.....your votes are not for sale and you are not to be taken for granted. It is insane to me, for Trump to think that throwing a few jabs at his opponents, having hissy fits over debates, flying around in his corporate jet and not engaging the people, will somehow garner him the most prestigious office in the world, president of the united states. Well last night the message was clear to both Trump and Hillary, you want my vote, you're gonna have to work for it. Hillary is taking the black vote for granted and Trump is taking the hillbillies for granted.....please america...lets make these people earn our respect and our votes.....especially in the south

• Banned
The black vote? 'You people' all think the same because of skin color, eh?
Mighty racist and hypocritical.

No matter how hard you try to engage me, its not gonna work. I am in complete agreement with you on this unyielding loyalty blacks have with Hilliary and the democrats in general...I sir, am not among them....carry on.

No matter how hard you try to engage me, its not gonna work. I am in complete agreement with you on this unyielding loyalty blacks have with Hilliary and the democrats in general...I sir, am not among them....carry on.
Just using your words.

Hillary is corrupt and won because of funky goings on in the counting.

She won all 6 coin tosses. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Just because she was the parties anointed favorite doesn't doesn't suggest anything wrong. Perhaps she should have bought a lottery ticket that day too.

Forum List

Back