Thank You Harry Reid for Using Nuclear Option and Changing Fillibuster Rules

The dems don't have a chance at the Senate or the House until 2020, so the Trumpens should have some fun times.

What will be very interesting watching Trump screw the far right and the socons on his SCOTUS nominations.

The dems don't have a chance at the Senate or the House until 2020, so the Trumpens should have some fun times.

What will be very interesting watching Trump screw the far right and the socons on his SCOTUS nominations.
One can never tell. Roberts should have been conservative and turned into a dufus. Thomas is more conservative than anyone believed he would be.

One can never tell. Roberts should have been conservative and turned into a dufus. Thomas is more conservative than anyone believed he would be.
:thup:

More than a few people myself included warned the left what Reid was doing would come back to bite them when there was a Republican President. I will say now what I said then neither party controls the Presidency indefinitely.

More than a few people myself included warned the left what Reid was doing would come back to bite them when there was a Republican President. I will say now what I said then neither party controls the Presidency indefinitely.
Wonder if Trump will sick the irs on them. If he does they can't complain. They supported it when Obama did it.

Legislation and judicial appointments will go so much easier now that we do not have to hear from Democrats.
Yep, Dirty Harry fucked up when he set that precedent .

I guess he thought the Republicans wouldn't get back into power ... EVER... OOPS.

Now it's looking like there's a decent chance that the Donald will get 2 (possibly even 3) SCOTUS picks and the people on his short list are all nightmares for the activist judiciary left.

That is the problem with an overly powerful federal government; it becomes a bludgeon in the hands of one party against the other if we let it, and it is very easy to let it when one forgets that one might not always be the party in control of it.

It was a conservative supreme court that gave you roe v wade, wasn't it? Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're going to get....

On the plus side, Trump will do what he thinks is best for the country. All of it, he's always been pro-America despite all the differences.

Harry did not set the precedent, he never used or even brought forth the suggestion of using the nuclear option for supreme court justices???

It was a conservative supreme court that gave you roe v wade, wasn't it?

No, it was not conservative; it was a liberal activist court ruling by judicial fiat, even though it had a majority of GOP appointments at the time.

There has long been an unstated goal of abortion on demand that it will help to keep minority populations under control as the white upper middle class chooses to ahve more things other than children in a democratic Republic.

Wonder if Trump will sick the irs on them. If he does they can't complain. They supported it when Obama did it.
There has NEVER BEEN any proof what so ever that Obama had the IRS seek out Obama enemies for him....not a single nano drop....100000 emails plus some gone through and no evidence at all that he used the irs to do that....None!!!! Nada, zilch, zip.....STOP LYING!

No, it was not conservative; it was a liberal activist court ruling by judicial fiat, even though it had a majority of GOP appointments at the time. There has long been an unstated goal of abortion on demand that it will help to keep minority populations under control as the white upper middle class chooses to ahve more things other than children in a democratic Republic.
Wrong as usual. The justices who had been ratified had been conservatives who had evolved. Your "minority" narrative reminds us just how unhinged you are, truly.

Trump is going to have you so screaming mad at him you are going to piddle yourself. I have marked this to remind you.

No, it was not conservative; it was a liberal activist court ruling by judicial fiat, even though it had a majority of GOP appointments at the time.

There has long been an unstated goal of abortion on demand that it will help to keep minority populations under control as the white upper middle class chooses to ahve more things other than children in a democratic Republic.
It was a conservative court, no way to dance around it....

It was a conservative court, no way to dance around it....
Pointing out that it was not conservative by any stretch is hardly dancing...and I cant dance anyway, so there. :p

There has NEVER BEEN any proof what so ever that Obama had the IRS seek out Obama enemies for him....not a single nano drop....100000 emails plus some gone through and no evidence at all that he used the irs to do that....None!!!! Nada, zilch, zip.....STOP LYING!
The head of the it's had to retire, plead the 5th, and got immunity. So don't complain if you get investigated by the irs.

Dubya followed his lame-ass daddy's advice in picking USSC picks....be "gentlemanly" and don't ask the nominee in advance how they'd vote on a controversial issue...it's what they teach at Yale and why both men got burned.

Forum List

Back