Thank you, Governor De Santis, for your hurricane press conference

That's their world. Complexity, gradation and nuance only make them angry.
Damn, at least there's one thing you people are good at.................................projection.

Well, not actually good, but you do it so much that we sit and imagine that one day you MIGHT actually get convincing at it.

According to reports biden refuses to call DeSantis about the hurricane

Thats how it can be with old people and dementia

So Biden will call Putin up but not DeSantis?

Well it's not like Joe is President of Florida, so it makes sense.

They're skeered....Good. :)

"Get 'em skeered and keep the skeer on 'em" – Lt. General Nathanial Bedford Forrest
So, that's what you look for in a leader? Someone who scares half the population? Why?

So Biden will call Putin up but not DeSantis?

Well it's not like Joe is President of Florida, so it makes sense.
Of course

No doubt Hunter has business dealings - or paintings to sell - in russia

Yeah what an asshole…doesn’t he know that foreign criminals shitting in our face and on our Declaration Of Independence have rights?
How dare he do whats best for Americans!
The headhunter the Florida Governor hired, to round up his fellow Venezuelan migrant for this human trafficking operation is the real one to watch. Imagine being an immigrant crossing into Texas, and landing a job with the Governor of Florida, selling your fellow immigrants a bill of goods, full of false promises of jobs and assistance to get them on busses paid for by the State of Florida, so they can be flown north and dropped off for a photo Op and dumped in a Northeaster state. That guy is a go-getter and a natural salesman (if a little low on scruples, but after all, sales is sales) who will go far if he can keep the gig. I guess the hurricane is putting a crimp in his Texas head-hunting business for the State of Florida. I am sure he will be fine in the land of the greenbacks.

Reaching at any excuse for a silver lining: I caught some of this morning's hurricane briefing with Florida Governor De Santis. What I saw during that time:
  • He didn't go off on childish tangents about how wonderful and effective he is
  • He didn't pollute his comments with ridiculous hyperbole and insulting grandiosity
  • He didn't restrict his comments to only terms that would animate his political base
  • He thanked a wide variety of states for their assistance without regard to their politics
  • He didn't pat himself on the back for any and every positive thing that has taken place
  • He spoke very well extemporaneously, using adult words and clear sentence structure
  • He focused on informing and not on entertaining or persuading or selling
  • He gave no indication that he was trying to bullshit anyone or downplay the situation
  • He appeared stable and in control given the terrible circumstances his state faces
  • He clearly understood the gravity of the situation and behaved accordingly
  • He gave the impression of an intelligent and serious adult who sees the big picture.
In short, I was left with the impression that, when things really matter, he is capable of rising to the occasion, eschewing standard partisan trolling, and displaying adult leadership qualities. If we find him in a higher position at some point, my confidence has increased that he'll be able to maintain those qualities.

What a relief that was, and such a refreshing change from his party's standard bearer.

It's pathetic that the childish, petulant pedophile you voted for refuses to even speak to Desantis on the phone, effectively denying Florida the support of the federal government. Any deaths or damages from this storm will fall squarely on Joe Biden's shoulders.

“His base” is comprised of good real core Americans. What problem would they have with him?
He wasn't being a partisan douche.
“Worse” how?
Trump was mostly ego and bluster. DeSantis actually does the idiotic shit that Trump merely threatened to do.
By ANY metric that matters, “much worse than Trump” would be The Almost Dead dude in the Oval Office…right?
I wasn't talking about the current President. I said DeSantis would be worse than Trump. Try to pay attention.

Last edited:
The headhunter the Florida Governor hired, to round up his fellow Venezuelan migrant for this human trafficking operation is the real one to watch. Imagine being an immigrant crossing into Texas, and landing a job with the Governor of Florida, selling your fellow immigrants a bill of goods, full of false promises of jobs and assistance to get them on busses paid for by the State of Florida, so they can be flown north and dropped off for a photo Op and dumped in a Northeaster state. That guy is a go-getter and a natural salesman (if a little low on scruples, but after all, sales is sales) who will go far if he can keep the gig. I guess the hurricane is putting a crimp in his Texas head-hunting business for the State of Florida. I am sure he will be fine in the land of the greenbacks.
I’m not sure of what he did wrong….Wouldn’t anyone paying attention assume that a bunch of wealthy white guilt woke whackos would foster and care for the precious DREAMERS they proclaim to love?
They have always told us that OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH…they tell us Mexicos people improve and enhance America. Where did he go wrong?

I fought it for many a year hoping you people ...
So, here's a perfect example of the utter idiocy of the partisan mind: What do you mean "you people"? You're so stilted and consumed by your partisan wank-fest that you automatically assume that because I'm criticizing DeSantis, or Trump, that I'm a "liberal" or a Democrat.
would come around but you got 87X worse. I finally gave in to the enviable.....Feels good man. ;)
Again, a sickness.

Forum List

Back