Thank you, Gov Abbott, for protecting our border against an invasion

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Thank you, Governor Abbott, for standing up to the Democrat Party Leadership’s desire to fill the United States with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries.

And especially thank you, Governor Abbott, for exercising a power retained by the State of Texas to defend the border of Texas which our Constitution not only authorizes you to do in such emergencies, but actually expects you to do when the federal government is acting in rebellion to our Constitution and encouraging an invasion of Texas by foreign nationals!

“No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.” ___ Article 1, Section 10.

JWK
There is no surer way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with deadly drugs, an inflated currency and the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries.

Founders say today's Democrat open border crap should be a “high misdemeanor”

With regard to the bigger question, and what the Democrat Party Leadership is engaged in with its open border tyranny, let us recall what Representative BURKE says during our Nations` first debate on a RULE OF NATURALIZATION, FEB. 3RD, 1790

Mr. BURKE thought it of importance to fill the country with useful men, such as farmers, mechanics, and manufacturers, and, therefore, would hold out every encouragement to them to emigrate to America. This class he would receive on liberal terms; and he was satisfied there would be room enough for them, and for their posterity, for five hundred years to come. There was another class of men, whom he did not think useful, and he did not care what impediments were thrown in their way; such as your European merchants, and factors of merchants, who come with a view of remaining so long as will enable them to acquire a fortune, and then they will leave the country, and carry off all their property with them. These people injure us more than they do us good, and, except in this last sentiment, I can compare them to nothing but leeches. They stick to us until they get their fill of our best blood, and then they fall off and leave us. I look upon the privilege of an American citizen to be an honorable one, and it ought not to be thrown away upon such people. There is another class also that I would interdict, that is, the convicts and criminals which they pour out of British jails. I wish sincerely some mode could be adopted to prevent the importation of such; but that, perhaps, is not in our power; the introduction of them ought to be considered as a high misdemeanor.

So, as it turns out, allowing the kind of foreigners who are now invading our borders to stay here should be considered as a “high misdemeanor” which happens to be an impeachable offense!

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with deadly drugs, an inflated currency and the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries.

My understanding is all Abbott did was bus the illegals to the front door, where they will still be let into and shipped all over the country no questions asked. This is nothing but another stunt from Abbott, like the one where he was going to bus all the illegals to DC.

My understanding is all Abbott did was bus the illegals to the front door, where they will still be let into and shipped all over the country no questions asked. This is nothing but another stunt from Abbott, like the one where he was going to bus all the illegals to DC.
A stunt? He is not the one shipping these invaders "all over the country", that is the "stunt", if that is what you want to call it, being carried out by the Democrat Party Leadership.

JWK

They are not “liberals” or “progressives”. They are Authoritarian Revolutionaries, the very kind who took over Cuba and now rule over the people with an iron fist.

Seems to me Gov. Abbott’s objective, wherever possible, is to round these invaders up, return them to the border, and help to stop them from reaching the interior of our Country.

Unfortunately, the Democrat Leadership’s “plan” is to transport hundreds of thousands of other countries poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations into our nation’s interior and inflict the devastating consequences of doing so on American citizens and their families.

What seems equally reckless is, the Democrat Leadership has waved the legal resident requirement for illegal aliens to obtain taxpayer finance housing vouchers, who are now competing with American citizens and veterans for the limited supply of available housing.

Why on earth is the Democrat Party Leadership doing this when we have trouble helping to care for and house our own needy citizens?

JWK

Today’s Democrat Party Leadership is infested with Authoritarian Revolutionaries, the same kind that took over Cuba and now rule over the people with an iron fist!

A stunt? He is not the one shipping these invaders "all over the country", that is the "stunt", if that is what you want to call it, being carried out by the Democrat Party Leadership.

JWK

They are not “liberals” or “progressives”. They are Authoritarian Revolutionaries, the very kind who took over Cuba and now rule over the people with an iron fist.

True, IMO both are stunts, democrats stunt is to flood red states with illegal voters and other forms of corruption, and Abbott's stunt is for re-election. Either way I hope Abbott follows through with his stunt, and other red state governors not only help Abbott at the boarder but come up with their own plans to prevent illegals from flooding their states.

True, IMO both are stunts, democrats stunt is to flood red states with illegal voters and other forms of corruption, and Abbott's stunt is for re-election. Either way I hope Abbott follows through with his stunt, and other red state governors not only help Abbott at the boarder but come up with their own plans to prevent illegals from flooding their states.

Unfortunately, following through as you and other patriotic American citizens hope is not so easy when the Democrat Party Leadership is intentionally working to flood the interior of United States with other countries poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations:

See: Biden Administration Quietly Flies Illegal Immigrants to New York in Middle of Night: Report

"The Biden administration has been quietly flying underage illegal immigrants from Texas to New York late at night for more than two months in an effort to resettle the tens of thousands of migrants taken into custody at the border in recent weeks, according to a new report.

A New York Post analysis of online flight-tracking data suggests that some 2,000 migrants have arrived at the Westchester County Airport in suburban New York on 21 flights since August 8. Many of the planes landed between midnight and 6:30 a.m., when a voluntary curfew is in effect."

JWK

Today's Democrat Party Leadership is infested with Authoritarian Revolutionaries, the same kind that took over Cuba and now rule over the people with an iron fist!

What will it take for American citizens and their families to realize their homeland is under attack? Witness the millions having invaded our border who now suck our pantry dry like a swarm of ticks and fleas, while our own needy citizens are made to suffer and go without.

JWK

Bernadette Lancelin was well ahead of the curve when she stated the following several years back:

This is absolute insanity, not to mention the Democrat Leadership has waved the legal resident requirement for illegal aliens to obtain taxpayer finance housing vouchers, who are now competing with American citizens and veterans for the limited supply of available housing.

Why on earth is the Democrat Party Leadership doing this when we have trouble helping to care for and house our own needy citizens?

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their most formidable domestic enemy.

He did, dufus! They had to voluntarily go as otherwise it would be kidnapping.

Thank you, Governor Abbott, for standing up to the Democrat Party Leadership’s desire to fill the United States with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries.

And especially thank you, Governor Abbott, for exercising a power retained by the State of Texas to defend the border of Texas which our Constitution not only authorizes you to do in such emergencies, but actually expects you to do when the federal government is acting in rebellion to our Constitution and encouraging an invasion of Texas by foreign nationals!

“No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.” ___ Article 1, Section 10.

JWK

I personally don't like the term "invasion". I think it is going a little too far as a description. However, I believe in zero illegal immigration.

It's a stunt, and it's a good one because it gets at least some attention in the MSM to Biden and the Dimocrat party's open-border policies.

Gov. Abbott apprehends and transports thousands of illegal entrants back to border
Abbot is putting his plan into action, see: Lone Star State does it alone: Border agents arrest nearly 26,000 migrants at five Texas sectors in less than a week as Gov. Abbott defies Biden and puts them on buses back to the border

Thank you, Governor Abbott, for helping to protect against the Democrat Party Leadership’ s planned attack on the United States.

JWK

I personally don't like the term "invasion". I think it is going a little too far as a description. However, I believe in zero illegal immigration.
When you have close to three million foreign nationals having flooded across our border, I don't know how else you would describe it . . .

JWK

When you have close to three million foreign nationals having flooded across our border, I don't know how else you would describe it . . .

JWK

But an invasion makes it sound like they are trying to take over our country. They aren't doing that. They're just coming here for the freebies democrats promised them. They have no plans to literally take over our country, just sponge off of it.

But an invasion makes it sound like they are trying to take over our country. They aren't doing that. They're just coming here for the freebies democrats promised them.

You mean like a swarm of locusts invading South Africa farms?

JWK

Millions of 5th world subhuman trash have already illegally entered Texas
Abbot failed
6eq8q93hrhb91.jpg

the mexicans want the ercot electricity.

Constitution protects the right of Texas to defend itself against current invasion!​

See:

Is it not an irrefutable fact that what is taking place at the Texas border as described in the above video meets the threshold for the State of Texas to defend itself because such circumstances are of "…such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay…” and is so stated in Article 1, Section 10 of our Constitution?

JWK

Last edited:

Forum List

Back