Thank you GA Libertarians! Warnock will win/Dems will hold Senate

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Welp, its 49%-49% tied as we wait on the big Atlanta counties (Warnock votes) to finish counting. So Warnock will win, probably by 1-2%, and this will keep the Senate for Dems. GA Libertarian candidate has over 2% of the vote. They are the yellow rattlesnake crowd, hardly liberal lefties.

So thank you!! Thank you for being so hardcore about your values that you’d rather us win (who you probably 90% disagree with) than Republicans who you probably 70% agree with! Hahaha!!!

Fuck the voters. America is in the shitter with Biden and the Democrats and we get this crappy result nationally. America desires now to become California which in turn is itself becoming Venezuela.

Venezuelans had somewhere to run, most Americans don't.

Welp, its 49%-49% tied as we wait on the big Atlanta counties (Warnock votes) to finish counting. So Warnock will win, probably by 1-2%, and this will keep the Senate for Dems. GA Libertarian candidate has over 2% of the vote. They are the yellow rattlesnake crowd, hardly liberal lefties.

So thank you!! Thank you for being so hardcore about your values that you’d rather us win (who you probably 90% disagree with) than Republicans who you probably 70% agree with! Hahaha!!!
Youre happy gas is $4 bucks a gallon and milk is over $5 bucks a gallon under democrat control? Where do you eat at a soup kitchen?

The US Senate is gonna stay w Democrats due to Georgia Libertarians hahaha YES!!!! Fly those yellow rattlesnake flags fellas, job well done!! Your pickup trucks will soon be all electric, enjoy

Fuck the voters. America is in the shitter with Biden and the Democrats and we get this crappy result nationally. America desires now to become California which in turn is itself becoming Venezuela.
True.

The good news is the Dems get to own all of the great things to come, like the big economic collapse, and of course the shit show war in Ukraine.

Warnock can now give another sermon this coming weekend about 'Whitey' and how he overcame their challenge in defeating Walker.

True.

The good news is the Dems get to own all of the great things to come, like the big economic collapse, and of course the shit show war in Ukraine.
Dems get to own the things to come?! That’s your good news? Wow

The people who voted Libertarian simply voted for the candidate they felt was best.

Rather than blame them, why not blame the republicans who stayed home and didn't vote.

The people who voted Libertarian simply voted for the candidate they felt was best.

Rather than blame them, why not blame the republicans who stayed home and didn't vote.

Where? In my small Midwest town, which I assume is a lot like MANY hundreds of small red towns everywhere, my polling location was PACKED! I had to wait in line to vote which, in a town of 1,000, is something! And they had about twice as many voting booths as they did when I voted in the primaries.

I went and poll watched in a red precinct of a nearby blue state. PACKED!

Nice try, but your bullshit doesn't fly.

True.

I can't wait to watch them eating each other in the blue cities and then trying to move out into my little rural town (where we all have guns and a lot of us have big digging machines) for dessert!

705klk.jpg

Forum List

Back