Thank You Donald Trump and God Bless You

Posting from down here in Mississippi.

If any of you blood-thirsty Bolshevik zealots want to come on down and "de-program" us---Pack a Lunch; it will take awhile.
Bless him for what? Which great policy? 400,000 dead Americans on his watch? That's over 133,000 BENGHAZIS!!! I know...bless him for giving racists and sociopaths a pathway out of their closets. Drumpf....dim Führer, standard bearer of the losers who cannot deal with a Democracy and long for an authoritarian daddy.
Yeah the chinese virus killed them after the chinese developed the virus, released the virus, lied about the virus, and then purposely spread it around the world. The Chinese virus was then spread by dem local policies--such as placing the infected in nursing homes to purposely spread the disease, and aiding illegals to cross back and forth across the border which also spread the disease---and don't even get me started on the riots all year long by the dems...........

Thank Donald Trump---it could have been worse if the dems and their chi-com puppet masters had their full way.

If any of you blood-thirsty Bolshevik zealots want to come on down and "de-program" us---Pack a Lunch; it will take awhile.
To the trash bing of history, his racist minions can go back into hiding now.

I join other members & guests in thanking President Trump for his efforts and in wishing him the best.

His biggest fault, I feel, was that he was very naive.

He actually believed that he could drain the so-called Swamp.

His downfall, as a result of a questionable election, was an object lesson for all future politicians: Play ball or you will be destroyed.

I shall remember him principally for two things:

1. He had the guts to refuse to kowtow to BLM. (That helped seal his fate on November 3.)

2. He had the guts to declare that fake news is "the enemy of the people." Americans have lost all respect for the media. So-called conservatives know that the media consistently lied about him; so-called liberals realize that they were being fed comfort food.

Trump really exposed who is all a part of the Deep State. Now we as the people know exactly who they all are. I mean I already knew this before Trump but he has woken many people up that would have never known how far and deep the corruption goes.

And who would of ever thought that a sitting president would be censored. He is the JFK of our era and he is lucky he is still alive and didn't become like JFK.

I join other members & guests in thanking President Trump for his efforts and in wishing him the best.

His biggest fault, I feel, was that he was very naive.

He actually believed that he could drain the so-called Swamp.

His downfall, as a result of a questionable election, was an object lesson for all future politicians: Play ball or you will be destroyed.

I shall remember him principally for two things:

1. He had the guts to refuse to kowtow to BLM. (That helped seal his fate on November 3.)

2. He had the guts to declare that fake news is "the enemy of the people." Americans have lost all respect for the media. So-called conservatives know that the media consistently lied about him; so-called liberals realize that they were being fed comfort food.

It is up to the Patriots to drain the swamp. He exposed who they are. A president only has so much power.

To the trash bing of history, his racist minions can go back into hiding now.

The racist card is so old now. I have come to find that people that call people racist are actually the racist themselves.

I just had this sudden urge to raise a Mississippi flag on my flag pole, even though I'm in Wisconsin.

Weird.

s101999949.jpg
You do realize this is the flag of Mississippi, right?
View attachment 445580

I do not recognize that as the flag of Mississippi. The original flag had a cross on it, which says far more than "In God We Trust."
Who cares what you recognize or do not recognize. They flag is what it is.

May Trump receive all that he deserves!
He will. I will love the Trump family until the day I die because he gave people of color as good of jobs as whites have always had. He started a trend that made all people work a little harder for their shot at the American dream. With a little victory under their belts, they gained confidence in the system. I hope the Democrats will be inspired to continue what President Trump started--victory is for all. My other prayer is for covid to trouble us no more with a follow-through on President Trump's putting out the fire of damages covid gave at first. He had a will and a bright future for working class.

You love crooks and affairs.

He will. I will love the Trump family until the day I die because he gave people of color as good of jobs as whites have always had. He started a trend that made all people work a little harder for their shot at the American dream. With a little victory under their belts, they gained confidence in the system. I hope the Democrats will be inspired to continue what President Trump started--victory is for all. My other prayer is for covid to trouble us no more with a follow-through on President Trump's putting out the fire of damages covid gave at first. He had a will and a bright future for working class.

You love crooks and affairs.

You love Biden and HIllary and they are crooks and criminals. So, you are part of the problem also.

Bless him for what? Which great policy? 400,000 dead Americans on his watch? That's over 133,000 BENGHAZIS!!! I know...bless him for giving racists and sociopaths a pathway out of their closets. Drumpf....dim-witted Führer, standard bearer of the losers who cannot deal with a Democracy and long for an authoritarian daddy.

Xi Jinping just called. He said to thank you and keep up the good work. He also said that five Yuan he promised you is in the mail.

Just remember Lakhota as you make your implied threats------that there are millions of trump supporters and biden had to cheat to steal with no one still showing any real support for him.
I watched the inauguration procession to the White House. Only thing missing were the crowds of well-wishers. And it looked like a funeral was going on. Is America morose or something?

Just remember Lakhota as you make your implied threats------that there are millions of trump supporters and biden had to cheat to steal with no one still showing any real support for him.
I watched the inauguration procession to the White House. Only thing missing were the crowds of well-wishers. And it looked like a funeral was going on. Is America morose or something?

Duh, it's called a pandemic - that has killed over 400,000 Americans.

No matter what Trump does for the rest of his life, and I have little belief he will be quiet on the issue of American politics; he performed a great service to humanity by waking up the world to China. Not quietly, not meekly, nor without difficulty, but, he did so. He also put the right man in Pompeo to lead up the effort.

Not too far behind that was his defense of the U.S southern border, along with dragging citizens to capitalism, dealing with justice reform, cutting regulations. Maybe most of all, because it leads to the forewritten, he brought patriotism back into American politics, like him or not (and the most patriotic Americans did like him in my estimation), if the communists destroy pride and patriotism, it's over.

His loud, public battle with China on the issue of tariffs, a battle so many China First weakling and their treasonous bosses gleefully said "Trump could not win"; was one for the ages.

China was losing. They've been more erratic since that confrontation, showing their cards where before they hid them. Be it in Hong Kong, dealing with the Aussies, or Taiwan. They tried to present this posture of being these cool, collected, superior, all-knowing communists parties, but they were exposed. They didn't want to expose themselves this early, they wanted to be sure they had a clear military and geo-political influence advantage. Trump forced their hand, and it may be the one miscalculation that costs them dearly.

The question is, if their spies are so able to infiltrate Western politicians without severe consequences to them, and the suspected target; what harm are we all in? Trump is an important balance weight to both parties. GOP will only get hurt if they turn their backs on him, otherwise, it will be the Dems who will have to live up to his expectations.

You are clearly the most knowledgeable poster on this board. Thank you for your comments. Need more.

_____

Last edited:

Forum List

Back