Thank goodness this attempt at Christian Sharia Law nipped in the bud

bodecea

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Will.Trade.Racists.For.Refugees
GRAPHIC: Tenn. deputy, pastor calls for LGBTQ executions in sermon

Deputy/pastor calls for the execution of LGBTQ citizens. Thank goodness, the Sheriff's Department suspended him and the District Attorney is looking over all his past arrests.

Calling for the government to commit genocide based on biblical "reasons"....the very definition of religious law aka sharia.

That’s America. Now if you were in a country where Sharia law was practiced there would be some dead LGBTQers.

However an Imam can preach violence against Jews in this country with impunity. I guess we hold Christians to higher standards than Muslims in this country.

Over the past six months, at least five prominent US imams have been caught on tape preaching violence against Jews in sermons at mosques across America.

Yet these radical preachers inciting anti-Semitic violence aren’t prosecuted or even permanently banished by the leadership of their mosques.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/radical-imams-are-spewing-anti-semitism-in-the-us-with-impunity/

• Banned
That’s America. Now if you were in a country where Sharia law was practiced there would be some dead LGBTQers.

However an Imam can preach violence against Jews in this country with impunity. I guess we hold Christians to higher standards than Muslims in this country.

Over the past six months, at least five prominent US imams have been caught on tape preaching violence against Jews in sermons at mosques across America.

Yet these radical preachers inciting anti-Semitic violence aren’t prosecuted or even permanently banished by the leadership of their mosques.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/radical-imams-are-spewing-anti-semitism-in-the-us-with-impunity/

christians can preach against Jews in this country too.

and march against them too

"Ghandi said that and ghandis burning in hell" lmao
What a dipshit.
Doesn't seem much more bigoted than the leftists you defend daily, bode. So, what's your point?

Last edited:

I thought the point of your op was violence, not hate. Preaching hate is not illegal. Inciting violence is.

• Banned

I thought the point of your op was violence, not hate. Preaching hate is not illegal. Inciting violence is.

Saying a group of people should be killed isn't violent?

Deputy/pastor calls for the execution of LGBTQ citizens. Thank goodness, the Sheriff's Department suspended him and the District Attorney is looking over all his past arrests.

Calling for the government to commit genocide based on biblical "reasons"....the very definition of religious law aka sharia.

SO what
Every day Theirs calls on twitter to wipe a certain people off the face of the earth ...whats the difference now ?

Sounds like something Jesus would preach
And CRCs would avoid condemning. Yep.

A better man would NOT defend it.

A BETTER man would say "I deplore ANY religion that preaches hate and violence!"......

a LESSER man says "well islam is worse so stop annoying us christians...."

To me, this man is an insult to all men of the cloth when he has made it as clear as crystal glass that the ten commandments do not mean a thing to him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Attempt? One guy spouts off and we're on the verge of totally overturning our system of law? That's strange.

Sounds like something Jesus would preach

Actually, since He revered the Jewish Law, He would certainly not be championing efforts to celebrate homosexual "marriage".

"Ghandi said thag And ghandis burning in hell" lmao
What a dipshit.
Doesn't seem much more bigoted than the leftists you defend daily, bode. So, what's your point?
Just that his attempts at bringing sharia law were thwarted. Remember he WAS part of the government....now no longer.
Ummm...this may not have occurred to you, but deputy sheriffs don't create and pass legislation.

"Ghandi said thag And ghandis burning in hell" lmao
What a dipshit.
Just that his attempts at bringing sharia law were thwarted. Remember he WAS part of the government....now no longer.
Ummm...this may not have occurred to you, but deputy sheriffs don't create and pass legislation.

Lol...what a fcking loon

Saying a group of people should be killed isn't violent?

Can I use that as my tag line?

Forum List

Back