Thank God We Have Trump

The day after his CDC said to practice socially distance yourself, the blob's FAA packed unchecked travelers into the Airports shoulder to shoulder for hours.

Where had those passengers been for hours, breathing the same recycled air, prior to deboarding the aircraft?

Your desperation is duly noted!

Air isn’t recycled on air craft. That is a myth.

Another foul up by the FAA. They could have staggered the flights over several days, had them going to more than the 12 airports the FAA tagged, and could have had more screeners on the ground.

The blob’s screwups are far more than what I listed.

You are a dumbass

I've never seen blind devotion at this level. I'll bet Trump is more popular with many of his people than religious figures.

Have you Trumpsters ever had more adoration for any person, ever?

Examples?

Serious question. Maybe you can answer it before you starting deflecting.

Were you asleep during the Obama administration Tingles?
No. This is uncharted territory.

But I do appreciate your attempt at deflection.

I will answer you Mac!

Ever hear of the story about the boy who cried wolf? Of course you have! Well, this is a perfect example of it! I know you are not a youngster, so ask yourself-------------> what did your side call Bush Jr? What did your side call Bush Sr? And what did your side call Reagan?

It is the same ole, same ole, over, and over, and over again, and most of us are TIRED of it! These people foster HATE instead of solutions. They attempt to get people to HATE the man, not the policy!

We have threads on this board about how Trump screwed the response on the travel ban, but when he put it in, the Democrats tried to pass a bill to over turn it, and over 200 of them voted for it, along with Biden agreeing with them. And you want us to think Trump is wrong or nuts! How in the hell can ANY of you support a group of people that would have screwed it WORSE, then attack the President?

You don't understand us? Well I got news for you-----------> Trump aside, we think most of you people are bat, sh**, crazy! Supporting a group of people who claimed that there was no problem while attacking the person who said there was before ANY of your side did, is beyond logic; especially when those people actively worked to PREVENT some of the measures from taking place.

So hell yes, I thank the Good Lord every damn day that your side wasn't in charge of this situation, because if they were, a lot more people would have gotten ill, and the economy would need to be shut down longer.

Blind faith in Trump? Hell no! But by their own words and actions, we know how this would have gone if your side was in charge, and it woulda sucked!
You fucking LIAR. That was a vote set up weeks before Corona and advanced to floor by Judicial Committee before China travel restrictions as a response to the Muslim ban years earlier. The legislation made travel bans TEMPORARY and allows for legislative oversight. You are a moron or a purposeful liar to conflate this with China.

The bill, known as the National Origin-Based Anti-discrimination for Nonimmigrants (NO BAN) Act, would repeal Trump’s travel ban on citizens of seven countries and limit the president’s authority to issue such sweeping bans in the future. It would also strengthen existing prohibitions on religious discrimination with respect to visa applications guaranteed by the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) — what immigrant advocates have praised as a means of protecting the rights of American Muslims.
The INA currently bans discrimination in the issuance of visas only on the basis of “race, sex, nationality, place of birth and place of residence.” There is no provision prohibiting religious discrimination, which made it more difficult for immigrant advocates to argue that the travel ban was unlawful.
The bill seeks to correct this by amending the INA to require that any travel ban be temporary, based on credible evidence, subject to congressional oversight, and be created only in response to specific actions foreign entities have taken to threaten the US. The bill also states that a ban must also advance a compelling government interest in the least restrictive way possible.

Hey, read what it says, then remember what the DEMOCRATS said! It makes absolutely not one whit of difference, they would have stopped his travel ban on China had they gotten their way.

The Left, Biden, Pelosi, all of them said it was RACIST to put a travel ban on China. If they had their way in congress, they would have rescinded it! You can't eat your cake, and have it too! Why the bill was there is NOT material. If it had passed, they made it perfectly clear they did NOT agree with the President on the China travel ban, which means they would have RESCINDED it!

Now, defend your LOSERS!
Put up or shut up. You lied again. I want to see your fucking quite. Geez you guys can’t tell the truth ever.

Pelosi has not addressed that policy on Twitter, or anywhere else. Search her Congressional Record, review her weekly press briefings or any other public appearances, plus scour news coverage on LexisNexis. You will find no comment from Pelosi regarding her position on that decision.

Same with Biden. He called a tweet Trump said about the “Chinese virus” xenophobic. He also said Trump had a record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He did not call the ban out anywhere I can find. I bet you can’t either.

You spin well, lol. Your people got it el-wrongo, and you are left trying to defend them, hehehehehehehe. Won't work! We have video everywhere of their initial responses, just like the last one-)

If they were in charge, we woulda been screwed, and that is the bottom line!

Spin your way out of that one!
How can I spin my way out of something you won’t cite? I proved the leaders you specifically named never came out against China travel restrictions and that you conflated two separate ideas (Muslim band with China travel restrictions) to make up a lie. You now shift into non specific claims you still can’t back up.

Here is a suggestion. Do some research on your favorite political party and their news source claims. It will open your eyes to how they are pushing you around. I am sincerely here for you if you need help getting out from under their thumbs.

Best regards, citygator

Little does the rabid right know, God gave us this virus because we put an Adulterer in the White House. He thought he'd give the LGBTQ community a break this time an crack down on that Commandment.

Thanks a lot God! What's next, Locus?

New Topics

Forum List

Back